I have no "game" with women. I need help guys.

TourdeForce24

Established Member
Reaction score
Gunner said, "Also, stop thinking you're above me. You’re simply not. I don't care about your grades or whatever you claim to have. Your performance on here cancels out what you do in life."

Gunner, that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard in real life or seen typed on a computer screen. I'm afraid that you have it backwards. What you do in real life is what matters, and nothing positive or negative that you do on cyberspace counts for anything. It seems that my theory that this is where your own reality resides was correct. That post was just a pathetic attempt at trying to get back at me for pegging down your mental state and exposing the fact that you have full blown conversations with yourself on the internet. All I can say is, "Keep trying. You'll have to do better than that."

HanginOnToMyHair

Reaction score
Gunner said:
Btw, You say you're trying to "charm a woman"?

Well mate, apart from sounding like you want to star in a remake of Happy Days, do you actually think you can charm the woman in this world?!

Damn that was funny...

tomsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
I once tried to up my game with women, but accidentaly upped it with men. As a result I was almost gang-screwed hardcore by a bunch of sailors.

G

tomsmith said:
I once tried to up my game with women, but accidentaly upped it with men. As a result I was almost gang-screwed hardcore by a bunch of sailors.

An easy mistake to make........