I Have Never Lived Without Stress..

Lady Momo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all.. hope you are doing well

I am new here.. i just needed to know if someone has an experience regarding my concern

I have a thin fine hair.. i am ok with the size of my hair shaft being thin.. it has it's perks too..

But the priblem is my hair has been falling extensively throughout my life...

I lived in avery competitive environment.. regarding school and everything.. it was always always very stressful.. i am 28 now and i am stikl very anxious indeed..

My mum has a thin hair too but she is very stressed as well.. all of my aunts have a thick healthy hair.. it's just the too of us

I wonder now.. may be it's all about stress..? May be if i could relax more it would stop falling eventually?

Or it's just genetic and i will have to accept this?

I have tried cuttingy hair ear length and it stopped falling so much.. it was fjne.. now it's only shoulder length and it's falling everywhere even without brushing... i take hair vitamins with no good ..does it mean it's genetic and i have to accept cutting it short for the rest of my life?

Does anyone has an experience in this?

Thanks alot in advance

Sickandsad

My Regimen
Reaction score
It sounds like chronic telogen effluvium. I suggest going to a derm so they can examine your scalp and rule out female pattern hair loss. Thats what I did. Good luck. Stress ruins the body.