I Have Found Something That Has Cured My Itch/folliculitus

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats. But has it slowed down any shedding? Has it slowed sex drive or any side effects?. Peppermint is an antiandrogen.

abcdefg

Reaction score
There were studies showing peppermint oil inhibits either DHT or T so it could be that. I still think for some men propecia or something like RU that blocks AR receptors could help stop the itch or remove it. I think the itch for a lot of men is related to male pattern baldness we just know how yet.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
as ive mentioned in here ive been struggling with itchy scalp and more in particular what i think is folliculitus (sore red spots on scalp). I use nizoral and coal tar and herbal shampoo on off days and messing with essential oils but it was still an issue i couldnt seem to get a handle on.

Anyways i have a small spray btl. I put in 10drops peppermint oil in and filled rest with just distilled water. Sprayed my scalp every night and rubbed in. Head goes very cold and tingly and lovely feeling and smell. So after about a week and half of doing this my itch has completely gone and i dont have so much as one spot in my head either. It seems to have entirely cured it. No idea how but it works a charm. Literally months of this terrible scalp and this has magically cured it for now.

Just thought id let you guys know incase you want to try and have tried everything else.

does peppermint oil mix with water?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck mate. Not sure if your from uk or not but btl of peppermint essential oil will only run you about £5. Last ages. 10drops in small btl shake and spray between hair.

Give it a week and see how you get on. Has all but cured me so i wish you same luck

damn burns like hell!!!