I Have Big Problem With My Dirty Hairline Help Me Please

darkman1238

Reaction score
Hi guys i have big problem , i wear my frontal french lace hair system almost 4 months and everything was okay.. 2 weeks ago start to feel itchy past one day of attachment and now.. maybe two days of fresh attachment i have messy hairline with orange colour of glue.. and i dont know where come form water from my hair system maybe this is melted glue? I use walker tape safe grip.. im shocked.. what to do ? My skin is fine .. month ago i was colored my hair system with shampoo temporary hair color 4-8 wash.. maybe this is it?

https://m.imgur.com/HY0tezw look

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Darkman

I am pretty sure that is not glue, it is dried liquid which your skin has given out because it is irritated. It is connected with the itch you felt and maybe the dye you used. I think you need to take your system off immediately and see what is happening underneath.

Try that and let us know what you find.

Good luck

Noah

darkman1238

Reaction score
Hi Noah

My skin is fine under hair system.. itch goes away but i dont know what a mess this is.. few weeks ago everything was ok no itch no dirty and this melted glue..i use scalp protector.. this system it has only 4 months..

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Noah

My skin is fine under hair system.. itch goes away but i dont know what a mess this is.. few weeks ago everything was ok no itch no dirty and this melted glue..i use scalp protector.. this system it has only 4 months..

What happens when you remove, clean and reattach?

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Darkman

I am happy to be wrong. It looked very like the crust that develops from psoriasis, but if your skin is not irritated then obviously it can't be that, which is great.

I don't know what it is in that case, but perhaps that doesn't really matter too much. The important thing is fixing your system up and making sure it doesn't happen again. Have you tried cleaning your system - soaking it in alcohol for 10 minutes, and then just scraping it with your fingernail or the edge of a credit card?

If you like to use tape at your hairline I find Walkers 3-mil is the best one. Have you tried that?

Noah

darkman1238

Reaction score
Under base was a really mess like dried glue..
Hard to clean but i cleaned with solvent..
My skin was good before cleaning with alcohol and solvent now is irritated and little burning after attach.. :( will see what gonna be..
Im sad because this never happened before.. this system has only 4 month a shedding like mutha fucka..

darkman1238

Reaction score
What is good for irritated skin?

After couple hours of attach again i have some water in my base..little bubbles.. what it is ? Glue? Or water from my skin.. i dont know what too do...

Last edited:

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't see you post anything about scalp protector. Very important.

A good first aid ointment is good for these types of irritations.

Noah

Reaction score
This still sounds like a skin irritation problem, and the water under your base sounds like your skin weeping.

I would suggest that if it is feasible you should take your system off for a few days and give the skin a rest. Maybe visit the doctor and let him have a look. You might need some cortico-steroid to help the skin recover.

When you are ready to put your system back on again, definitely use a scalp protector as BaldBearded has suggested, and perhaps consider using a very mild adhesive like Got2BGlued rather than full-on hairpiece adhesives.

darkman1238

Reaction score
I cant take my hair system this is one way ticket for me nobody knows that im wear hair system even my girlfriend.. im 28 years old im depressed right now..
Burning under hair system stops but water still there and make a mess with my hair.. i dont know what to do :( :( :( :(

Btw i use scalp protector since i started

n1zza77

My Regimen
Reaction score
For shedding, use a Knot Sealer.
For glue, use Great White glue, its easier on the skin.
For protector, i would suggest maybe not using it since it gives me irritation sometimes but i also have dermatitis.
When reattaching pieces, spray through the system that way you're not pulling hair out of the system.
Use tape on sides in small pieces, i use extra hold so you dont need that much of it.
When brushing, spray in conditioner, and very little

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
For shedding, use a Knot Sealer.
For glue, use Great White glue, its easier on the skin.
For protector, i would suggest maybe not using it since it gives me irritation sometimes but i also have dermatitis.
When reattaching pieces, spray through the system that way you're not pulling hair out of the system.
Use tape on sides in small pieces, i use extra hold so you dont need that much of it.
When brushing, spray in conditioner, and very little

He shaved!

matt0135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I shaved and fought with irritation.. now its better.. maybe in the future i will wear hair system but now i like my new fresh look with nw2.5 and my girl luv this . No worries thanks guys

LOL this sounds way too good to be true .

But hey, if it's a Happy ending, i'm happy for you!

darkman1238

Reaction score
I take finasteride and dutasteride almost 3 years and im planing hair restoration in the future.. i want get my front back and i will keep fight for this hair! My girl luv my temples and she call me baldie :p but this is only joke.. greetings guys