My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry I posted this, wasn't in the right state of mind

Last edited:

Znx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ill give you a couple of months before anotar post. I rlly hope this time its real.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why I'd been acting like a cucked b**ch and suffering from massive mode swings. The past few days I've been getting hours of intense sunlight daily along with exercises and it's incredible how different I feel. Well I don't necessarily feel "good", but I feel energetic and almost unstoppable like I'm constantly bumped with testosterone. Libido shot through the roof, aggression, no more social anxiety, extremely little anxiety in general, feel masculine and fearless, people somehow respect me a lot and treat me way better (especially men), extremely thick semen (my semen retention streak ended)

It's also weird because I look at my worst nowadays since I had to get my hair buzzed for military purposes and the diffuse looks worse than ever. I'm like a 3/10 nowadays in looks. But somehow my self esteem is better than ever before and I feel better than when my hair was loads thicker. I don't give a flying f*** about anything and not even the biggest Chad could intimidate me in the slightest (not talking about women or dating though)

Tl;dr: If you feel like sh*t you're most likely deficient in something or have low testosterone
that expalins why you, Ruined King Viego, are so pale

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
That's why I'd been acting like a cucked b**ch and suffering from massive mode swings. The past few days I've been getting hours of intense sunlight daily along with exercises and it's incredible how different I feel. Well I don't necessarily feel "good", but I feel energetic and almost unstoppable like I'm constantly bumped with testosterone. Libido shot through the roof, aggression, no more social anxiety, extremely little anxiety in general, feel masculine and fearless, people somehow respect me a lot and treat me way better (especially men), extremely thick semen (my semen retention streak ended)

It's also weird because I look at my worst nowadays since I had to get my hair buzzed for military purposes and the diffuse looks worse than ever. I'm like a 3/10 nowadays in looks. But somehow my self esteem is better than ever before and I feel better than when my hair was loads thicker. I don't give a flying f*** about anything and not even the biggest Chad could intimidate me in the slightest (not talking about women or dating though)

Tl;dr: If you feel like sh*t you're most likely deficient in something or have low testosterone
Glad to hear today is a good day for you. Hopefully you will have more of these days ahead.

Reactions: Znx

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you get Vitamin deficiency in f*****g Egypt lol...

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
I used to live in Seattle. I moved to SCAL and started going on daily walks in the sun. The change in my health, energy, mood, etc. was significant. People that live in the north or don't get sun, you're accelerating your death.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to live in Seattle. I moved to SCAL and started going on daily walks in the sun. The change in my health, energy, mood, etc. was significant. People that live in the north or don't get sun, you're accelerating your death.

This is true. I live in place where it's perpetually grey and it still depresses me despite being born here. Winter, spring and fall are rainy and dour, we only have a month or two of sunshine. I feel much more carefree and invigorated when I'm in Southern Europe

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
D3 is definitely one of the most substantial supplements you could be taking. High doses too. Stopped some significant shedding for me a while back, plus ur more energized and lively.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually prefer cloudy gloomy weather, makes me relaxed. Bright sun just stresses me and makes me feel sad.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
but I feel energetic and almost unstoppable like I'm constantly bumped with testosterone. Libido shot through the roof, aggression, no more social anxiety, extremely little anxiety in general, feel masculine and fearless, people somehow respect me a lot and treat me way better (especially men), extremely thick semen (my semen retention streak ended)

*hair has left the chat*

Sadly, everything that does things like that for me very quickly spells doom for my hair, I start receeding and diffusing scarily fast. When I feel like sh*t my hair loss is slow...

That said I take Vitamin D up to 10,000 IU sometimes and it rarely gives me those kinds of effects. I don't think sunlight can be boiled down to just vitamin D, it is beneficial in many ways.