I Have A Proof That Muscle Tension Can Affect Your Head

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yesterday I had a bad headache on my forehead. That type of headaches happen often to me since I remember. Most often after I struggle with maths or another difficult subject. Then I tried massaging the direction of the headache but it didn't help. Then I tried massaging the surrounding muscles of my forehead and my headache I felt immediate relief. I continued massaging for 10 minutes more or so and after one hour my headache stopped immediately. This is the best cure for headache that I ever tried. . Before I was taking analgine or eating a green apple.
Like the surrounding muscles put pressure on the forehead causing a headache there, the same thing might happen on galea aponeurotica in people that have poor posture, mostly a consequence of vertically elongated face. The consequence of this tension is restriction of the blood supply to the galea and chronic inflammation.

When I have to bend my head in order to do something or enter through a door I feel tension in my neck. People with chronically poor posture have this tension all the time but they probably don't realize it because it's here from as soon as they learned to walk.

This tension propagates through the myofascia to the muscles surrounding the galea and put pressure on it. It's fact that balding men have vertical faces and flat cheekbones and rounded and narrow jawline are a common features for them.

It's a fact that balding men have vertical faces.

Of course there are cases of poor cranofacial development where I am amazed how the person isn't bald.
images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT0RPa4s8Iu5pu-4mW_jla6Z_Qdqx4-A9rszQ&usqp=CAU.jpg

?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=2d5d41&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=WZ9HIjkpaDsAX_jyPn5&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof1-2.jpg

I think that here is the genetic part. Every body reacts differently to what's going on .

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You still have not answered my questions. Kutcher has not a dropped down Jawline. You just found a pic with him having his mouth open.

https://images.app.goo.gl/1i6JFcrfUgWPfiBd9
Also I asked you if you think the man in the pic I posted before is balding and to explain your answer. Your excuse was you don't feel that well. Now you seem to be better so do it.

Besides another garbage thread with loads of bs.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I forgot to say that massaging the galea's surrounding muscles should provide good result. It must stop hair loss and increase hair count itself and give better results from minoxidil.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You still have not answered my questions. Kutcher has not a dropped down Jawline. You just found a pic with him having his mouth open.

https://images.app.goo.gl/1i6JFcrfUgWPfiBd9
Also I asked you if you think the man in the pic I posted before is balding and to explain your answer. Your excuse was you don't feel that well. Now you seem to be better so do it.

Besides another garbage thread with loads of bs.

He often opens his mouth. He must do a lot of mouth breathing and that is impacting his posture. I said he won't be bald. He doesn't have the features.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He often opens his mouth. He must do a lot of mouth breathing and that is impacting his posture. I said he won't be bald. He doesn't have the features.
He would of been. Was a Norwood 3 in his early twenties.

Wh do you mean won't be bald? The other guy I posted a pic of? If yes explain exactly why.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He would of been. Was a Norwood 3 in his early twenties.

Wh do you mean won't be bald? The other guy I posted a pic of? If yes explain exactly why.

I found the cause of his recession. His dace is more vertical than we think. He just uses bangs to cover it.

ashton_vp1.jpg

His craniofacial development is not good.

617c4b17-5440-4d28-aa70-4a9f68bae677-77780653-099a-45c5-9ab4-488365a4bcd7_thumbnail.jpg

He indeed has vertical facial growth with dropped down jawline.

Dude you are annoying. Stop trying to debunk a fact. It's a fact that balding men have vertical faces, poor cranofacial development most of the time and posture problems.

INT

Reaction score
I found the cause of his recession. His dace is more vertical than we think. He just uses bangs to cover it.

View attachment 145405

View attachment 145406

Dude you are annoying. Stop trying to debunk a fact. It's a fact that balding men have vertical faces, poor cranofacial development most of the time and posture problems.

Dude... just stop... Put that energy into developing the time machine you were talking about (yes he actually said this) and f*** off to that imaginary girlfriend with the hairy pussy and short hair. No one believes you and even fewer people care about your broscience and low IQ logic.

But have a great day!

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 145405

View attachment 145406

Again cherry picked pictures and selfies that elongate the face due to lens distortion. It's a fact that Kutcher has not bad development and you still did not answer my other question. In fact you barely ever answer my questions and just ignore them and move on to another thread, post or whatever. The only one who is annoying is you.

Reactions: INT

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again cherry picked pictures and selfies that elongate the face due to lens distortion. It's a fact that Kutcher has not bad development and you still did not answer my other question. In fact you barely ever answer my questions and just ignore them and move on to another thread, post or whatever. The only one who is annoying is you.

I answered it. He wouldn't be completely bald.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I answered it. He wouldn't be completely bald.
To clarify. I'm speaking of the Guy I took a screenshot of in the other thread. Not Kutcher.

Even if you did mean that dude you did not explain why you made your decision.

Also that Kutcher has not bad development is a fact. I just want to bring that home for everyone to see.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To clarify. I'm speaking of the Guy I took a screenshot of in the other thread. Not Kutcher.

Even if you did mean that dude you did not explain why you made your decision.

Also that Kutcher has not bad development is a fact. I just want to bring that home for everyone to see.

20200824_171535-jpg.jpg

If you ask about this guy - If this picture is not edited he will most likely be bald.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well he is not bald. Not even balding. And in his 40s.

Why are you trying to disprove me when I have a proof? I massaged the muscles and my headache stopped almost immediately. And why are you such a hypocrite. You have posted a thread titled "What do you think of perfect hair health?" And you know that the guy is relating male pattern baldness due to mechanical issues on the scalp. You also attribute your own hairloss in your posts due to telogen effluvium because you had an operation. And your face is also vertically elongated. Your jawline postioning suggest poor head posture.

20200123_001733-jpg.jpg

Here's how a correct horizontal facial growth should be. Look at jonas brothers:

mh-jb-042919-05-1162-v2-1558460995.png?crop=0.png

Look at the faces and jawline of Joe Jonas and compare it to his brothers. Look at Nick Jonas's poor cranofacial development. He has flat cheekbones and pretty badly dropped down jawline(vertically elongated face). He could've been the baldest of all brothers but he is lucky and he don't have genes for balding and his body is reacting in a way not harming the hair. Then look at Keving. Look at his cheekbones and jawline compared Joe's . Look how vertically grown and the are and how weak and rounded the jawline is compared to Joe's . And Look at Kevin's hairline and compare it Joe's. Look at his cheekbones and his jawline positioning. Joe has horizontally grown cheekbones and jawline. And his jawline is stronger than Kevin's.

1*F5dWIJdDDWQn96duNY8I2w.jpg

00_Social_Jonas_Bros-1.jpg

Look how vertically longer are Kevin and Nick's heads compared to Joe's with all features - Jawline, forehead, cheekbones...

If Nick wasn't that lucky - Joe would have the best hairline.

Have you heard about gravity? Gravity pulls more vertically elongated faces and creates forward head posture. Compare your face to that of Joe Jones. You have vertical facial growth accept it.

JBS.png

20200123_002012-jpg.jpg

Even from far your face look vertical. Your cranofacial development is not good accept it.

THE GUY OF YOUR PICTURE IS LUCKY! JUST LIKE NICK IS!

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you trying to disprove me when I have a proof? I massaged the muscles and my headache stopped almost immediately. And why are you such a hypocrite. You have posted a thread titled "What do you think of perfect hair health?" And you know that the guy is relating male pattern baldness due to mechanical issues on the scalp. You also attribute your own hairloss in your posts due to telogen effluvium because you had an operation. And your face is also vertically elongated. Your jawline postioning suggest poor head posture.

View attachment 145458

Here's how a correct horizontal facial growth should be. Look at jonas brothers:

View attachment 145459

Look at the faces and jawline of Joe Jonas and compare it to his brothers. Look at Nick Jonas's poor cranofacial development. He has flat cheekbones and pretty badly dropped down jawline(vertically elongated face). He could've been the baldest of all brothers but he is lucky and he don't have genes for balding and his body is reacting in a way not harming the hair. Then look at Keving. Look at his cheekbones and jawline compared Joe's . Look how vertically grown and the are and how weak and rounded the jawline is compared to Joe's . And Look at Kevin's hairline and compare it Joe's. Look at his cheekbones and his jawline positioning. Joe has horizontally grown cheekbones and jawline. And his jawline is stronger than Kevin's.

View attachment 145460

View attachment 145461

Look how vertically longer are Kevin and Nick's heads compared to Joe's with all features - Jawline, forehead, cheekbones...

If Nick wasn't that lucky - Joe would have the best hairline.

Have you heard about gravity? Gravity pulls more vertically elongated faces and creates forward head posture. Compare your face to that of Joe Jones. You have vertical facial growth accept it.

View attachment 145462

View attachment 145463

Even from far your face look vertical. Your cranofacial development is not good accept it.

THE GUY OF YOUR PICTURE IS LUCKY! JUST LIKE NICK IS!

No I do not have poor development. I purposely tilted my head downward in these pics. You do not understand angles and you just cherry pick some pictures to fit your narrative. Pictures are not an accurate representation of real life, thus making all of your efforts of "proof".. pointless. A face looks always different depending on the lighting, angle and other factors such a lens distortion wich especially phone cameras have to deal with. In one pic a face can look very compact and in another shot like it's a frickin highway.

I might have not the shortest face but it is not "enlongated". I have no horse face. It is slightly longer because my hairline has moved back lol. Otherwise I have good Cheekbones, not a flat nose, a good jawline, no recession in the chin and so on. I'm no greek god, no Brad Pitt but to say my craniofacial development is bad is objectively wrong. Look at these pics. Look at the jawline and how it's moving down like Ryan Goslings Jawline. Oh wait... it's not. You really want to say my face looks more like the "bad craniofacial development" example. Bruh.

My posture is also not bad l, although not the best. I was going to a professional and asked exactly for what you are always preaching. How is my head posture, how do I walk? He said: "You don't need work, no forward head posture. You do have very slight scoliosis but that's not to a degree that it has to be treated. You carry yourself well". If you want to say that my posture is bad on some pictures. Overthink that. I'm posing deliberately for some shots like that.

Also Kutcher has not bad development. And everything that doesn't fit your narrative is "luck". Ok.

You have not proven a single thing. Sorry that's the truth. Dude I know that you are emotionally invested in this thing but give it a rest. You do not know more than thousands of actual scientists around the world. It's a nice theory but that's about it. I'm not saying mechanical tension, posture and craniofacial development have no impact but it is definitely not the leading cause of why men are balding. It can accelerate male pattern baldness I truly believe that but yes.. the main cause are androgens and genetic predisposition.

Attachments

• 20200904_220110.jpg
    20200904_220110.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 255
  • 20200603_221109.jpg
    20200603_221109.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_20200328_225809_240.jpg
    IMG_20200328_225809_240.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_20200712_211553_901.jpg
    IMG_20200712_211553_901.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 240
  • 20200904_221408.jpg
    20200904_221408.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 267
  • 20200113_190045.jpg
    20200113_190045.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 241
  • 20200904_223129.jpg
    20200904_223129.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 229
  • Screenshot_20200904-223827_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20200904-223827_Reddit.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 236
  • 20200904_225826.jpg
    20200904_225826.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every man who has a mop on their head gives the illusion of a “square head”. Look at Joe Jonas. When he has bangs his head looks considerably more “horizontal” than when his forehead is showing.

It’s good knowing no matter how bald I become, I will never be as moronic as you.

Mitko you are retarded. Before you solve male pattern baldness, correct the extra chromosome you obtain.

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I do not have poor development. I purposely tilted my head downward in these pics. You do not understand angles and you just cherry pick some pictures to fit your narrative. Pictures are not an accurate representation of real life, thus making all of your efforts of "proof".. pointless. A face looks always different depending on the lighting, angle and other factors such a lens distortion wich especially phone cameras have to deal with. In one pic a face can look very compact and in another shot like it's a frickin highway.

I might have not the shortest face but it is not "enlongated". I have no horse face. It is slightly longer because my hairline has moved back lol. Otherwise I have good Cheekbones, not a flat nose, a good jawline, no recession in the chin and so on. I'm no greek god, no Brad Pitt but to say my craniofacial development is bad is objectively wrong. Look at these pics. Look at the jawline and how it's moving down like Ryan Goslings Jawline. Oh wait... it's not. You really want to say my face looks more like the "bad craniofacial development" example. Bruh.

My posture is also not bad l, although not the best. I was going to a professional and asked exactly for what you are always preaching. How is my head posture, how do I walk? He said: "You don't need work, no forward head posture. You do have very slight scoliosis but that's not to a degree that it has to be treated. You carry yourself well". If you want to say that my posture is bad on some pictures. Overthink that. I'm posing deliberately for some shots like that.

Also Kutcher has not bad development. And everything that doesn't fit your narrative is "luck". Ok.

You have not proven a single thing. Sorry that's the truth. Dude I know that you are emotionally invested in this thing but give it a rest. You do not know more than thousands of actual scientists around the world. It's a nice theory but that's about it. I'm not saying mechanical tension, posture and craniofacial development have no impact but it is definitely not the leading cause of why men are balding. It can accelerate male pattern baldness I truly believe that but yes.. the main cause are androgens and genetic predisposition.
You have a very good forward growth with good cheekbones and jaw development. If your tall, you will still look very good bald.