I hate these threads but Dennis Leary

Obsidian

Reaction score
I remember seeing him back on Suicide Kings and The Job he was losing.
45134745.jpg

Then he shows up a few years later on Rescue Me with a great head of hair for his age.

dennis-leary.jpg

So what's his secret? Big 3 + hair transplant? Piece?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Just looks like a different length and style to me.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
His hair color is drastically different now compared to then. Could be he colors his hair now and it does add thickness. Its hard to say, in Hollywood some of them have very natural looking hair systems. Otherwise, he is using some great hair thickeners and in the old picture he was not. My hair looks so different when I add hair thickeners and blow dry it compared to letting it dry by itself without any products in it. Could be that too.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's a great head of hair for any age man.

I don't think he's ever been thinning. That pic kind of looks like it but every other picture of him I've seen he's a thick NW1, going back all throughout the 90's.

He's like Thomas Hayden Church. Slightly odd looking guys who are elevated by their great hair.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Leary is not anywhere near an NW1. Very few white men beyond the age of 20 have an NW1. It's a 7 year old hair line. He's a perfect example of an NW2.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ClayShaw said:
Leary is not anywhere near an NW1. Very few white men beyond the age of 20 have an NW1. It's a 7 year old hair line. He's a perfect example of an NW2.

He's got a Kerzyguy wedge shaped hairline.

DenisLearyRoast_300.jpg

1120330742_1715778155_Biography-Biography-Denis-Leary-Ding-Ho.jpg

NW1.5 at the worst.

For reference:
norwoodscale.gif

When the hairline becomes more U shaped rather than a broad V, it's a NW2 IMO.

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
leary has great hair, im a bit more receeded than him tho, leary is a nw1, im a 2

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 631

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Kerzy, you have not reached a NW2 yet if you go by the cartoon posted. If you draw an imaginary straight line from you recession point down to your side burns, you will align way BEFORE the beginning of your side burns. A NW2 will align right at the BEGINNING of your side burns. A NW3 aligns at the BACK END of your side burns. According to the cartoon, you would still be a NW1. Just because you have a very slight V shaped hairline due to your slight true widow's peak does not constitute a true NW2. You just fail to realize your hairline is perfect for your age. I guess any chance you have to post your pictures, you will definitely not miss the opportunity. And in this thread, as soon as someone mentions your name, you are right there to post yet another "Kodak moment". :shakehead:

Jokerman

Established Member
Reaction score
The Leary pic look the same by the way. The long hair is covering up the slight recession.

diffuse propecia

Established Member
Reaction score
People who have a widows peak always seem to be a bit more receeded then their counterparts, its to do with the illusion of the false V-hairline that is commonly associated with loosing the hairline. Although this seems to be true, I would never trade in my WP for a standard hairline, I have always thought they were unique. :)

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
kerzyguy said:
leary has great hair, im a bit more receeded than him tho, leary is a nw1, im a 2

Dude, bottom line you're a f*****g loser. Go chew on a dick and you know why.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well i guess that puts the affleck wig controversy to bed. No way thats a wig. too short. just great hair. :)

Jack

Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
well i guess that puts the affleck wig controversy to bed. No way thats a wig. too short. just great hair. :)

Great hair? Looks like crown thinning to me , though the hairline does look good for someone with a thinning crown.

Obsidian

Reaction score
No I mean I remember the stories of Affleck wearing a wig, I thought he must be pretty far advanced but those pictures show he is what? A NW2.5-3V at worst?

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ben has a nw1 hairline and MAYBE some thinning back there. cud be a bad pic but one things for sure when it grows out it will be miracously thick agen. These celebs just have more tricks up their sleeves. in gerneral though yeah i wud say he has great hair. If i was that age and just had a little thinning in the crown that could be fixed with rogaine or toppik id be a happy man

beaner

Reaction score
Affleck wears a piece, the lace has been spotted in pictures.