I hate my appearance, help

G

I am a 24 years old male virgin, living with my mother. I have no car, no friends, studying business studies. Where is my success?

powersam

Reaction score
theres a tonne of people who never achieve higher education and you are doing so,therefore you have an interest in your future and are taking steps to secure it. you have family. apparently a big wang and lots of money. go do a p**rn film or something.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Thats a good point I'd have thought that knowing you had the biggest schlong in the room would be some kind of confidence booster.

G

s.a.f said:
Thats a good point I'd have thought that knowing you had the biggest schlong in the room would be some kind of confidence booster.

well, according to socks, there are plenty of guys with 8 inchers, and having a 7 or 8 incher is not that unusual. but socks is probably saying that since he has only a 6 incher. wonder if he'd trade nw1 to get a reasonably sized penis.

IBM

Reaction score
powersam said:
theres a tonne of people who never achieve higher education and you are doing so,therefore you have an interest in your future and are taking steps to secure it. you have family. apparently a big wang and lots of money. go do a p**rn film or something.

Nice try. I know some guys that are miserable and live like they have a lot of money trying to misguide other people. They're sick.

G

JayMan said:
s.a.f said:

well, according to socks, there are plenty of guys with 8 inchers, and having a 7 or 8 incher is not that unusual. but socks is probably saying that since he has only a 6 incher. wonder if he'd trade nw1 to get a reasonably sized penis.

I would trade my 8 incher for an 5.5 incher if it would give me back my NW1. Damn, NOBODY has ever seen my real penis size (only in locker rooms when it wasn´t errected) but everybody can see my hair. :cry:

G

Taugenichts said:
JayMan said:
s.a.f said:

I would trade my 8 incher for an 5.5 incher if it would give me back my NW1. Damn, NOBODY has ever seen my real penis size (only in locker rooms when it wasn´t errected) but everybody can see my hair. :cry:

most girls would much rather have a guy with an 8 inch penis than an nw1, trust me. but if it would give you the confidence that you need i can see your point.

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
I would accept even a 3 inch penis for a NW1!

Your facial looks will get you women, better jobs, nice pictures, more responses from online dating etc.....

A large dick will only make you a stud in the bedroom and nothing else.

And you can still be a stud in the bedroom without a large dick if you work at other things.

G

tembo said:

Your facial looks will get you women, better jobs, nice pictures, more responses from online dating etc.....

And you can still be a stud in the bedroom without a large dick if you work at other things.

Exactly my thoughts. A man´s face is most important.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
tembo said:

Exactly my thoughts. A man´s face is most important.

that's kinda BS actually. chicks will point and laugh at you if you have a tiny dick. This girl I used to have sex with took a french course for her job in montreal and there was this mexican guy in her class that she said was really good looking. she told me about him, and I got all jealous and pissed off. anyways, he invites her to puerto rico after the course is done because he was there on business. basically they're about to have sex, and she sees it, and says "recboi, his dick was the size of your thumb" and totally lost any and all interest in having sex with him.

IN fact, your beliefs are probably the opposite. You have have a hideous face, but if you had a 9" wang and advertised this, you'd probably have women lining up to have sex with you. But they have to know about it.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
JayMan said:
s.a.f said:

so get into p**rn. there are some bald dudes in it. you'll become a celebrity and women will have sex with you for that reason alone.