I hate life

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
Im not sure if I can take this anymore.

I go up and down. Through periods of depression, and momentary moments of joy.

Im just an average guy. Just any old joe. And now this. Now my identity is being stripped away, and I'll turn out like a white pig. Perhaps this is what we deserve for raping the world. For colonising and wiping out millions of natives in America and Australia. Perhaps white people are all inherentely evil. Violent pigs. Thats all I am. An ugly white pig.

More and more I think about ending it. Pulling the switch from this meaningless existence. I am not good at anything - I have no use. I did have looks, but now they are going with my hair. The only thing I can see to do now is end it. I just dont have the motivation to live anymore. Ive always been lazy. And now Im losing my hair. I dont know where I will find the motivation to continue. To push on in our consumer society, where to be ugly is a crime.

But ugly was never fashionable. The further the human race removes itself from the laws of nature, the more unbalanced we will become. I only wish I wasnt a white pig. I wish I was anything else, but I hate being this white pig devil. Baldness is to punish us. God didnt want everyone to be equal - there has to be poverty and richness, there has to beauty and ugliness. Its how the world moves.

What motivation do I have to live now? Fading looks. No real skills. Nothing. No willpower. Soon ill be another nobody.

karl_h

Established Member
Reaction score
I wanted to ask you how old you are?

It may be a good idea to go to college and get a degree. With a degree, you can get a good job and focus on your career. This will help you to take your mind off of your hair loss, and the negative feelings that you have about your body.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dudez! whats going on with you? you have to see a professional i think, get out more, go drinking, have some fun and get bussy with sh*t. so what if you losing your looks, who gives!?!? its sucks, yes, but nothing you can do to stop it, so get along with the program, LISTEN!!! your losing your hair! your not the first nor the last, sh*t happens, say Thanks for having good family/friends and dont let th hair stop you from being happy, its very easy to fall in that trap.

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
I am 20. I go to college already. Im in the process of getting a degree.

I do go out, I drink, have friends etc.

On the outside im just a normal guy.

But inside I hate my reality. I feel worthless. I wish I could be crushed like an insect.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hope4hairRedux said:
Im just an average guy. Just any old joe. And now this. Now my identity is being stripped away, and I'll turn out like a white pig. Perhaps this is what we deserve for raping the world. For colonising and wiping out millions of natives in America and Australia. Perhaps white people are all inherentely evil. Violent pigs. Thats all I am. An ugly white pig.

Wow. Of all the theories I've seen proposed for baldness, this is perhaps the most insane. And hilarious.

You are the one who won't take finasteride, right?

ali777

Reaction score
You need to find a purpose in life, a new meaning and a some sort of realistic target.

I have my moments as well, but I don't hate myself. I just hate the mess I got myself into...

Smooth said:
Thickandthin said:
You are the one who won't take finasteride, right?

Me too, i need a cure for baldness, not for 'maleness'....

it doesn't work on everyone. I hate finasteride as well. I tried it and I hated it.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I think you need to look at the bigger picture my friend and realise that baldness isn't as bad as it may seem. Look around and you will find loads of females flocking after bald guys. When you leave college and get a job you will notice many successful bald men that are good at there jobs and have wives/gf's and lead long and fulfilling lives :hump:

Reaction score
Thickandthin said:
Hope4hairRedux wrote:

Wow. Of all the theories I've seen proposed for baldness, this is perhaps the most insane. And hilarious.

Shouldn't Hitler have been a Norwood 7 by the age of 25 then?? Lol, since I was 17 it's pissed me off that Hitler had a decent head of hair.

cuebald

Reaction score
If only I could get a liquid that I could swirl around in my mouth for a minute that would regrow all of my hair

s.a.f

Reaction score
Happy as Larry said:
Shouldn't Hitler have been a Norwood 7 by the age of 25 then?? Lol, since I was 17 it's pissed me off that Hitler had a decent head of hair.
He only had 1 ball = less DHT. :woot:

thetodd

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay, let me get this straight. We white guys are cursed to lose our hair because some of our ancestors did some not so nice things in the past? Yeah, as if we caucasions are the only ones with some skeletons in our closets. Indians were killing each other over land before whitey ever got to what is now known as The United States, but let's not consider that inconvienient little piece of history.
I wonder, did white guys keep a thick head of hair until the colonization of this country and the travesty of slavery (which if you study history, you'll see that Africans actually sold each other into slavery, and I do believe it was people from Brazil, latin America, not Europe, who were the first buyers). But we dastardly white dudes are condemned to lose our hair.
I understand the depression that goes along with hairloss, but this is absurd. Suicide because of losing your hair? I'm not being mean, but you need to get some help, even if it's just somebody to talk to. Hairloss is NOT the end of the world and it certainly shouldn't be the catalyst for the end of your life. Take it easy, brother.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
as far as hairloss goes:
Robert Mugabe (he is 85 btw as well :thumbdown2: )
Joseph Stalin
Radovan Karadži?
Gordan Brown
Nick Griffin

all thick heads of hair

i think male pattern baldness proves there is no god
frankly bald guys dying without children are just a necessity to evolution
it's just girls don't want bald guys and since people are having kids at later and later ages the guys who go bald early will just die out without kids and baldness will eventually die out

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe it means that all people with full heads of hair at an old age are evil and people who receed young are good people :dunno:

I find all the baldies i now are good gentle people with good personalities and treat women with respect whilst guys with full heads of hair are the opposite :hump:

Reaction score
somone uk said:
i think male pattern baldness proves there is no god

So you're trying to say that male pattern baldness is the atheist's babelfish? I'd have to disagree. The world is full of despicable injustices, both as a result of the unfairness of nature and the unfairness of human societies, but i think the fact that some real c*ckbags out there don't suffer male pattern baldness is one of the least sickening.

somone uk said:
frankly bald guys dying without children are just a necessity to evolution
it's just girls don't want bald guys and since people are having kids at later and later ages the guys who go bald early will just die out without kids and baldness will eventually die out

I think there may be some truth to that. Maybe the baldness gene was simply never bred out because people used to have children so young they impregnated women before developing male pattern baldness.

thetodd

Established Member
Reaction score
If women are really so unwilling to mate with bald guys, there wouldn't be any of us. I mean, come on. How long have men and women been having children together? Surely the baldness gene would have been all but eliminated by now if women were really so repulsed by men with noticiable hairloss. It's true that some women are unwilling to even consider dating a guy who is bald or heading in that direction, but clearly there are plenty of females who feel differently. Look at Elizabeth Hasselbeck from The View. She's one of the hottest chicks I've ever seen, and her husband was already nearly bald when they met. That kind of thing isn't as rare as some of you might think. Not every girl you ask out is going to say yes, but don't be so quick to blame it on the fact that you are losing your hair or already have. Just keep playing the game and sooner or later you'll find somebody.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
As much as you do not want to believe it but the fact of the matter is that women DO wanna have kids with a bald guy. Just because a guy is bald doesn't mean he is less desirable to a woman! I see loads of guys with a full head of hair with big hook noses, ginger hair etc which women are more likely gonna hate than a bald head! I am rapidly losing my hair but i am starting to accept this fact and moving on with my life. Life is too short to worry about hair!

thetodd

Established Member
Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
As much as you do not want to believe it but the fact of the matter is that women DO wanna have kids with a bald guy. Just because a guy is bald doesn't mean he is less desirable to a woman! I see loads of guys with a full head of hair with big hook noses, ginger hair etc which women are more likely gonna hate than a bald head! I am rapidly losing my hair but i am starting to accept this fact and moving on with my life. Life is too short to worry about hair!
Exactly.
My wife married me when I still had some hair, but she knew I was losing it. Recently I shaved my dome completely. Our second child is due in February...