I hate dumb girls

oni

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
Oni, i've never been but i hear its quite expensive. Im losing my job soon and i will be getting some redundancy so i might go. The wimmin there look amazing!

I have.............................................. :whistle:

And all I can say is.........................bad skin, bow legs, dyed hair and really need to eat more.......................... :whistle:

Only go with someone that speaks the language.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
somone uk said:
Smooth said:
but somehow all the really good looking girls i meet are f****ing dumb, i mean they only care about their looks, gossips, clubbing, and nails, and make-up and sh*t
am i the only one who finds it ironic that someone complains about a good looking girl knowing and therefore discussing topics related to what makes them look good

would you complain if smart girls were geeky?

No you iidddiiiioottt (Ren & Stimpy style). i dont care what they are talking about! all im saying is that they are fuckign stupid as f***, kinda hard to explain... you they are so dumb that you have to lower your intelligence to create a flowing conversation.....
nvm forget i said anything - i guess im not on the same wave with the rest of you guys here.

oni

Reaction score
Smooth said:
somone uk said:
Smooth said:
but somehow all the really good looking girls i meet are f****ing dumb, i mean they only care about their looks, gossips, clubbing, and nails, and make-up and sh*t
am i the only one who finds it ironic that someone complains about a good looking girl knowing and therefore discussing topics related to what makes them look good

would you complain if smart girls were geeky?

No you iidddiiiioottt (Ren & Stimpy style). i dont care what they are talking about! all im saying is that they are fuckign stupid as f*ck, kinda hard to explain... you they are so dumb that you have to lower your intelligence to create a flowing conversation.....
nvm forget i said anything - i guess im not on the same wave with the rest of you guys here.

all im saying is that they are fuckign stupid as f*ck

Why? Because they don't have the same interests as you?

i dont care what they are talking about!

I guess the women you talk to, feel the same?

kinda hard to explain

Hmmmm and you call these women stupid...............................................bet you don't see them having communication problems when it comes to feelings.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We are not on the same wave my friend, if you didnt get my point by Norwood you will never get it... peace.

oni

Reaction score
Smooth said:
We are not on the same wave my friend, if you didnt get my point by Norwood you will never get it... peace.

No you are right..........................................you are on the sewage outlet wave.

xin_090304221547763247753.jpg

oni

Reaction score
P.S. I am not your friend..................................................

HughJass

Reaction score
oni said:
Bald Dave said:
Oni, i've never been but i hear its quite expensive. Im losing my job soon and i will be getting some redundancy so i might go. The wimmin there look amazing!

I have.............................................. :whistle:

And all I can say is.........................bad skin, bow legs, dyed hair and really need to eat more.......................... :whistle:

Only go with someone that speaks the language.

dissapointing....

Obsidian

Reaction score
cuebald said:
All of the beautiful AND intelligent girls are taken.
They pretty much have their pick of guys - they're going to go for the good looking, muscular NW1's.
When they come back on the market they've got plenty of other guys chasing them up.

I tend not to be attracted to the plastic, bleach blonde, make-up type of girls. I'm no looker myself - it would be mighty hypocritical if a BALD guy wants perfect women.

Judging by your attitude, I would be amazed if any girl likes you.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok sadly im about to bump thisone

I met a girl again, now this one falls exactly into the dumb blond type, she is 29 but has the body of a 16yo! ( a mature 16! :D)

but she i as dumb as it gets, i mean i dont know what to do with her... she sms me in her native language with misspelling of an 8 years old... (she would write "da" instead of "the" just to make it clear what were dealing with here).... im about to dump her, what a waste of a great bod! its amazing.....if a girl is single that age, no matter how good she looks, then something has to be fucked up with her.... :dunno:

ill never find a proper m8 :(

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Smooth, I think your the one thats dumb by dumping an attractive girl just because she can't spell properly :dunno:

Yeah I agree you will never meet that special lady with your current attitude :hump:

I think you should turn :gay:

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what are you guys talking about?

Bald Dave said:
Yeah I agree you will never meet that special lady with your current attitude :hump:
Whats wrong with my attitude? :dunno: wanting to have a good looking girl insnt a bad thing! !!!!

and who the f*** is Tom Leykis?? :shock:

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Smooth said:
what are you guys talking about?

Bald Dave said:
Whats wrong with my attitude? :dunno: wanting to have a good looking girl insnt a bad thing! !!!!

and who the f*ck is Tom Leykis?? :shock:

There is nothing wrong in wanting a good looking girl. However, dumping a girl because she mis-spells her text messages is just wrong especaily if she is attractive! You seem to want perfection ie good looks and brains but im afraid you can't always get what you want. How would you feel if a girl dumped you because of your hair??? Its exactly the same scenario as you dumping a girl over something as trivial as spelling mistakes!

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Also for someone who wants to be with an intelligent girl you don't come across as very intelligent yourself Smooth :whistle:

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I swear to god, people like you Dave making me sorry for even trying....this forum takes too much energy, im off for awhile.

barcafan

Reaction score
yeah you seem to have a huge sense of entitlement. your sh*t stinks just like everybody else

Townsend

Reaction score
Smooth said:

I met a girl again, now this one falls exactly into the dumb blond type, she is 29 but has the body of a 16yo! ( a mature 16! :D)

but she i as dumb as it gets, i mean i dont know what to do with her... she sms me in her native language with misspelling of an 8 years old... (she would write "da" instead of "the" just to make it clear what were dealing with here).... im about to dump her, what a waste of a great bod! its amazing.....if a girl is single that age, no matter how good she looks, then something has to be f***ed up with her.... :dunno:

Oh the irony!

BALD IS BEAUTIFUL

Established Member
Reaction score
Townsend said:
Smooth said:

but she i as dumb as it gets, i mean i dont know what to do with her... she sms me in her native language with misspelling of an 8 years old... (she would write "da" instead of "the" just to make it clear what were dealing with here).... im about to dump her, what a waste of a great bod! its amazing.....if a girl is single that age, no matter how good she looks, then something has to be f***ed up with her.... :dunno:

Oh the irony!

she is exactly what i want.just give me her no.may be she is dumb enough to handle a ageing baldy