I hate dumb girls

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
but somehow all the really good looking girls i meet are f*****g dumb, i mean they only care about their looks, gossips, clubbing, and nails, and make-up and sh*t, you cant have a good conversation with girls like that, but somehow my friends manage to look pass it and actually they do get the hot girls but i just cant understand how they pull it off - i cant be attracted to girl that has no brain, no matter hot good she looks :dunno:
so bottom line is i will never find a m8 that is both good looking AND good conversation partner ....
the ones that DO actualy have *some* brain are usally cute at best.... life sux id rather be a-sexual or gay ... (f*****g girls i h8 'em!!)

oni

Reaction score
wannakeepitall said:
I hear you. There are a lot of good looking girls with brains too but they are far between and very hard to get.

:dunno:

How can there be a lot of them if they are far between....................

oni

Reaction score
vauxall said:
Girls are all dumb, that's why we love them.

Bet you get lots of girls with that line................................................ :whistle:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Smooth said:
but somehow all the really good looking girls i meet are f****ing dumb, i mean they only care about their looks, gossips, clubbing, and nails, and make-up and sh*t, you cant have a good conversation with girls like that, but somehow my friends manage to look pass it and actually they do get the hot girls but i just cant understand how they pull it off - i cant be attracted to girl that has no brain, no matter hot good she looks :dunno:
so bottom line is i will never find a m8 that is both good looking AND good conversation partner ....
the ones that DO actualy have *some* brain are usally cute at best.... life sux id rather be a-sexual or gay ... (f****ing girls i h8 'em!!)

.... not at all shallow are we? :whistle:

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I had a feeling someone will say that....but you know what, i think its perfectly normal wanting to have a good looking girl + brain, so don you patronize me as if you'd take the first ugly girl just because she has a nice personality... if that's the case then you are the one whos fucked up!

oni

Reaction score
Smooth said:
I had a feeling someone will say that....but you know what, i think its perfectly normal wanting to have a good looking girl + brain, so don you patronize me as if you'd take the first ugly girl just because she has a nice personality... if that's the case then you are the one whos f***ed up!

How would you rate your looks and intelligence, Smooth............

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yes buts whats the difference between you being disapointed that a 'hot girl' does'nt also have intelligence and a 'hot girl' being dissapointed that an intelligent guy does'nt have a full head of hair.

Why not try appreciating a girl for her overal attributes?

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oni said:
vauxall said:

Bet you get lots of girls with that line................................................ :whistle:
ill bet you that guys with that attitude get more girls then youll ever do and i say that without second thought without even knowing you.

cuebald

Reaction score
All of the beautiful AND intelligent girls are taken.
They pretty much have their pick of guys - they're going to go for the good looking, muscular NW1's.
When they come back on the market they've got plenty of other guys chasing them up.

I tend not to be attracted to the plastic, bleach blonde, make-up type of girls. I'm no looker myself - it would be mighty hypocritical if a BALD guy wants perfect women.

oni

Reaction score
cuebald said:
All of the beautiful AND intelligent girls are taken.
They pretty much have their pick of guys - they're going to go for the good looking, muscular NW1's.
When they come back on the market they've got plenty of other guys chasing them up.

I tend not to be attracted to the plastic, bleach blonde, make-up type of girls. I'm no looker myself - it would be mighty hypocritical if a BALD guy wants perfect women.

:uglylol:

Smooth said:
oni said:
vauxall said:

ill bet you that guys with that attitude get more girls then youll ever do and i say that without second thought without even knowing you.

successful-pimpin.jpg

he-man1.png

pickle.jpg

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
My personal preference would be a girl whos ok looking but isn't too intellegent. Intellegent girls just don't do it for me as they will think they know everything and they are always right and you are always wrong. At the same time you wanna hold a good conversation with a girl and you can't do this if all they wanna talk about is hair and make up! So a good balance is the best thing to have. A girl whos very intellegent is most likely going to do well in life and get a good job (lawyer, doctor etc) and you will have to do well in life as well otherwise a successful women won't wanna be with a guy whos in an average job. So in simpler terms - dumbasses should date dumbasses, averages should date averages and intellegents should date intellegents :hump:

oni

Reaction score
So in simpler terms - dumbasses should date dumbasses, averages should date averages and intellegents should date intellegents

And balding women should date balding men.................................................... :whistle:

Lets start a HairLossTalk.com dating site........................................... :woot:

CCS can give dating advice and a free "CCS Ratingâ„¢".

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Oni, in a way your right when you say baldies should date baldies haha

Seriously, tall women usually wanna date tall guys as they feel odd with a guy shorter than them. Of course there are some exceptions but most of the time the tall girl will go for a tall guy. Its the same with intellegence - i hardly think a doctor who went to Oxford University would even consider dating some guy who never went to uni and works in factory. Thats life and sometimes you cannot always get what you want so always aim for a girl more your level :hump:

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
oni said:
Would you say that about race, religion........etc

No i wouldn't. There are many mixed raced couples out there so thats proof that it works. I quite like Japanese girls and I find them to be the most beautiful girls in the world so hopefully one day i'll meet one :)

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Smooth said:
but somehow all the really good looking girls i meet are f****ing dumb, i mean they only care about their looks, gossips, clubbing, and nails, and make-up and sh*t
am i the only one who finds it ironic that someone complains about a good looking girl knowing and therefore discussing topics related to what makes them look good

would you complain if smart girls were geeky?

oni

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
oni said:
Would you say that about race, religion........etc

No i wouldn't. There are many mixed raced couples out there so thats proof that it works. I quite like Japanese girls and I find them to be the most beautiful girls in the world so hopefully one day i'll meet one :)

Have you been to Japan? Dave. :whistle:

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Oni, i've never been but i hear its quite expensive. Im losing my job soon and i will be getting some redundancy so i might go. The wimmin there look amazing!