I hate Carolyn Rey

barcafan

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
It sounds like the biatch is bitter because she is fat and ugly. Ugly, fat women like to put down baldies just so it makes themselves feel better. I don't listen to biatches like this, it goes through one ear and comes out the other! They only say stupid things like this because they are insecure and could never get an attractive, thin bald guy!

But don't you see the irony?

Maxpwr

Established Member
Reaction score
hmmmm... I proabably wouldn't have used "ugly" in that one since ugliness is often beyond a person's control... *hehe*

But it sucks that balding guys are thrown into the same category as overweight women and men. I can't help but to feel utter distaste for an obese man or woman who has let themself go. In my opinion it is a sign of laziness, poor nutrition, poor morals, poor education, and a lack of discipline.

But even if I didn't hold these views, society still would, with a frown and a pointing finger and some a$$hole on tv saying telling everyone about how this disgusts him.

The problem is it's that exact same view of laziness, poor morals, poor education etc. that gets thrown at balding men. That same frown and pointing finger!

Obesity can be helped, and yet people can't make fun of it. Hairloss is purely genetic and cannot be helped, despite (in some cases) tens of thousands of dollars worth of treatments and surgery and you still get f*cking skanks and retards who make fun of hairloss, as though it should always be a big joke that someone is losing their hair.

It's easy to say "yeah, karma will get them", but we all know this never happens, not in our forseeable future anyway. We want justice, dammit! ...and pig noises. :)

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Maxpwr said:
But it sucks that balding guys are thrown into the same category as overweight women and men.

And don't forget some will add to the 'old', 'bitter' and 'loser' category too.

Maxpwr said:
I can't help but to feel utter distaste for an obese man or woman who has let themself go. In my opinion it is a sign of laziness, poor nutrition, poor morals, poor education, and a lack of discipline

Obesity can be helped, and yet people can't make fun of it.

Well brothers, if it all makes you feel better I make fun of fat people I despise with no remorse whatsoever.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maxpwr said:
hmmmm... I proabably wouldn't have used "ugly" in that one since ugliness is often beyond a person's control... *hehe*

But it sucks that balding guys are thrown into the same category as overweight women and men. I can't help but to feel utter distaste for an obese man or woman who has let themself go. In my opinion it is a sign of laziness, poor nutrition, poor morals, poor education, and a lack of discipline.

Obesity can be helped, and yet people can't make fun of it. Hairloss is purely genetic and cannot be helped, despite (in some cases) tens of thousands of dollars worth of treatments and surgery and you still get f*cking skanks and retards who make fun of hairloss, as though it should always be a big joke that someone is losing their hair.

It's easy to say "yeah, karma will get them", but we all know this never happens, not in our forseeable future anyway. We want justice, dammit! ...and pig noises. :)

100% agree with the bold bit. It's a f*****g disgrace, they're doing that sh*t to themselves and some of them think they can make fun of someone who's balding. If some obese dude tries to get me for balding I'm gonna use the lard-*** card with no mercy.

Maxpwr

Established Member
Reaction score
Definitely... I wish it were more correct to say to someone that they're getting fat.... since, insults aside, you'd be saying it because they can actually do something about this. They can fix it. If a colleague or a friend said to me "you're balding!" ...that's a fair comment, not even that hurtful.... I mean, I already know this, don't I? I'd respond, "yup... not a lot I can do about it now" ... or "hmmm, are you selling miracles? ...because I know someone who might b..." There's nothing more I can do about it!

Yet if you casually walk up to your fat friend's "husky" wife, or the receptionist at work, who is the size of a baby elephant, and let them know that they're getting fat, you'd probably get slapped or punched... probably both, served with a sound revving.... not to mention the sh*t that would happen as a result.

But really you should not let yourself become bitter and sore about this. Nobody likes a grumpy, discriminative bastard any more than they do fat people, ugly people, bald people... etc etc.. In fact, NO ONE likes a grumpy, discriminative bastard at all...
....obese people also have to live with the shame and the public eyes every day too and it can be extremely hard and emotionally impossible to lose weight once you get into the category of "small household items such as knives, forks and the cat bowl automatically fall into orbit of your intense mass....."

People who aren't me, or like me, can do what they want really, I'm not gonna be any less friendly or polite because of their circumstances.....however, if someone were to point out my baldness and use it against me or to single me out in any malicious way, I'd be just as quick to point out something about them, that I was not impressed by, like their ears, their nose, their ugliness, their ape-like features....make a reference to something that they can't help...

RaginDemon

Reaction score
She would be a better comedian if she had my c*** in her mouth.

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
See, all these posts proove Carolyn Rey was right. She said bald men were "bad, bitter people."

And sure enough, this post is filled with "BLAH BLAH BLAH ITS NOT MY FAULT I'M BALDING," and "BLAH BLAH BLAH, FAT PEOPLE ARE MUCH MORE DISGUSTING THAN BALD PEOPLE." You're all just testiment to the fact that balding men are some of the most bitter, twisted and jealous people alive.

Well done boys, Carolyn Rey salutes you.

PS: Referring to male pattern baldness as an illness is idiocy. Would you consider getting wrinkles as you get older or going grey an illness?

IBM

Reaction score
satch5150 said:
I don't know, it's just so damn low.... I didn't chose to be bald, it's not my fault, the same with other illnesess. If someone comments about your weight it's because most likely you did it to yourself, and I didn't go bald because I wanted to. I hate people sometimes. It's only hair and I could care less about it but because of such people I spend hundreds of dollars on some crappy, greasy meds which don't help, I check my hair 20 times a day, only to please them and avoid comments from them

I disagree with that. I dont care what people think of me and my hair. I spend loads of money because bald is not beautiful and somehow everyone agrees.

Maxpwr

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
I disagree with that. I dont care what people think of me and my hair.
*lol* of course you do! ...don't you read your own depressing posts? Or do you just make that stuff up? :dunno:

IBM

Reaction score
Maxpwr said:
IBM said:
I disagree with that. I dont care what people think of me and my hair.
*lol* of course you do! ...don't you read your own depressing posts? Or do you just make that stuff up? :dunno:

Well i cant aproach women that i like because i'm ugly with a Tom Brady's haircut. I've zero confidence BTW.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
BobbyChalfont said:
See, all these posts proove Carolyn Rey was right. She said bald men were "bad, bitter people."

And sure enough, this post is filled with "BLAH BLAH BLAH ITS NOT MY FAULT I'M BALDING," and "BLAH BLAH BLAH, FAT PEOPLE ARE MUCH MORE DISGUSTING THAN BALD PEOPLE." You're all just testiment to the fact that balding men are some of the most bitter, twisted and jealous people alive.

PS: Referring to male pattern baldness as an illness is idiocy. Would you consider getting wrinkles as you get older or going grey an illness?

Wrong. I don't have nothing against obese people, absolutely nothing. Only if they try to put me down because I'm balding it starts to get to me. I'd rather be bald than obese anyways. If both were almost impossible to fix, which isn't the case. I might be bitter but that's not mostly because I'm balding, but a bad person? Me? No way.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
BobbyChalfont said:

nah even before this male pattern baldness sh*t hit me, I am always bitter to people who deserves it.

Its like you are saying this Carolyn biatch is a sweet lady...

:nono:

satch5150

Reaction score
BobbyChalfont said:

ok, let's assume that Carolyn said that BobbyChalfont is a bad and bitter person. First reaction woud be: WTF?, second reaction would: she's a stupid biatch, thrid: someone agreeing with her cause you got angry about not true comment. I think that was your logic

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Actually, from Bobby Chalfont's logic it is deduced that Carolyn Rhea wouldn't have such a problem with bald people if they just cheered the frack up- which I honestly don't believe. I think Carolyn's problem with bald people is the same as everyone else's- its aesthetics. There are plenty of confident, productive and generally good people out there who are bald and leading very fulfilling lives. Whenever anyone makes a blanket generalization about any demographic of people it's just wrong and exposes their own ignorance and prejudice. It's like saying all Mexicans smell, or all black people are violent. Would statements like this be tolerated in today's culture, let alone broadcast on national television? This is why I was so shocked and disgusted when Carolyn Rhea said "All bald people are bad." It's wrong- I am enraged, as should all of you be!

ants

Reaction score
I thought she was a dyke, that would explain it :roll:
And fwiw I believe I induced my hair loss my self(and other factors) from lots of stress.

beaner

Reaction score
I can't believe there's been 4 pages of posts about this b**ch. Who cares?

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
BobbyChalfont said:

good point bobby, it's too bad your mother eats skittles off my boy parts.