I hate Carolyn Rey

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Don't ask me why, but one day I was watching The Carolyn Rey Show (just another daytime talk show) Carolyn Rey is a comedian, I don't blame anyone if they don't know who she is, that doesn't matter. She had Patrick Dempsey on her show who is known as "doctor dreamy" on Grey's Anatomy. Carolyn asked him the standard questions, but when she ran out of material, congratulated Patrick Dempsey on his full head of hair and then went into a whole "bit" on how bald people are bad people. She said something to the effect- "Once men loose their hair they just go bad like rotten fruit. They turn into bad, bitter people." During Carolyn's bald bashing rant, Patrick Dempsey just had this look on his face like- where the hell did this come from? I was so shocked and insulted by this random, out of the blue attack and generalization of bald people. I seriously wanted to write her a letter and demand an "on-air" apology for that terrible statement. But enough time has elapsed that I feel I lost my opportunity. Maybe I'll write her a personal letter on how she has earned the right to be my new object of hatred. It's no wonder bald people are bitter with biotches like you abusing your forum to insult our entire demographic. I hate you Carolyn Rey!!!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Don't ask me why, but one day I was watching The Carolyn Rey Show (just another daytime talk show) Carolyn Rey is a comedian, I don't blame anyone if they don't know who she is, that doesn't matter. She had Patrick Dempsey on her show who is known as "doctor dreamy" on Grey's Anatomy. Carolyn asked him the standard questions, but when she ran out of material, congratulated Patrick Dempsey on his full head of hair and then went into a whole "bit" on how bald people are bad people. She said something to the effect- "Once men loose their hair they just go bad like rotten fruit. They turn into bad, bitter people." During Carolyn's bald bashing rant, Patrick Dempsey just had this look on his face like- where the hell did this come from? I was so shocked and insulted by this random, out of the blue attack and generalization of bald people. I seriously wanted to write her a letter and demand an "on-air" apology for that terrible statement. But enough time has elapsed that I feel I lost my opportunity. Maybe I'll write her a personal letter on how she has earned the right to be my new object of hatred. It's no wonder bald people are bitter with biotches like you abusing your forum to insult our entire demographic. I hate you Carolyn Rey!!!

biatch better watch out, krazy bald men might do krazy bad things to her. lol

I hate to see bad Karma gets passed on to her children though...one day his son might turn into NW7 becuz of his mother's stupidity.

30_going_on_60

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know who the hell Carolyn Rey is, but I hate her already! How can anyone say that on television? Hairloss wouldn;t be a problem at all if it weren't for idiots like this. Praising someone for good hair? Ok..fine, but for f*** sakes...don;t go on about how bad bald people are. Damn, women actually watch the show and listen to this junk. If she said the same thing about a minority group, she'd be off the air by now. Dumb asses like this are the #1 problem, I;ve said it over and over again. If you DO decide to take some sort of action, however big or small it might be, count me in.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Some women are total jerks when it comes to hairloss. This friend of mine was bashing a dude for not having hair and her DAD is f***king bald can you believe that??????? Its so stupid.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
got a pic of this woman?

beaner

Reaction score
libertine said:
got a pic of this woman?

I think she's the fat blond aunt from the Sabrina the Teenage Witch show. (not that I ever watched it :innocent: )

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
beaner said:
libertine said:
got a pic of this woman?

I think she's the fat blond aunt from the Sabrina the Teenage Witch show. (not that I ever watched it :innocent: )

haha no way! i remember that woman! clearly an expert at throwing stones in glass houses :woot:

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
It sounds like the biatch is bitter because she is fat and ugly. Ugly, fat women like to put down baldies just so it makes themselves feel better. I don't listen to biatches like this, it goes through one ear and comes out the other! They only say stupid things like this because they are insecure and could never get an attractive, thin bald guy!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
this is her.

Attachments

• carolinerhea.jpg
    carolinerhea.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 1,652

s.a.f

Reaction score
:ididit: :blush: They give talk shows to anyone these days. :roll:

30_going_on_60

Established Member
Reaction score
Well..if they dont invent a cure for hairloss, I hope they invent something to make someone else GET it. I'd love to stick some "hair fall out" lotion on her head and then host a talk show of my own about how B list celebrity bald women are like "rotten fruit." If that fails, we can get everyone on this forum to sit in her studio audience and make pig noises for the whole hour.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's been off the air for a while now. Good riddance!

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
this is her.

This surprises me beacuse usually its the insecure fat lard arses that put down baldies because they are so insecure about their own appearance. Maybe she dated a baldy and he then dumped her so she feels like getting revenge on all the baldies out there! :jackit:

30_going_on_60

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I'm pretty sure it's been off the air for a while now. Good riddance!

Is there any other talk show us bald guys can sit in the audience and make pig noises throughout the whole thing, cause I kinda want to now.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I think you could do it on most of them. They all seem to be hosted by these self important saggy old heffers. Maybe one of the top producers on the Carolyn Rey show was a nw7 and did'nt take too kindly to her views. :)

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Thats what I'm thinking SAF. If there is any justice in the world, someone couldn't say something like that and get away with it. I would like to go on The View and take a big diva dump and offer up that steamer as their new guest host. It would be a far improvement over Barbara Walters or Rosie O'donnell (another F'ed up female comedian)

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
She obviously got dumped by a bald guy or something.

But it's true....a lot of bald men do turn out to be bitter, just take a quick browse of these forums.

satch5150

Reaction score
I don't know, it's just so damn low.... I didn't chose to be bald, it's not my fault, the same with other illnesess. If someone comments about your weight it's because most likely you did it to yourself, and I didn't go bald because I wanted to. I hate people sometimes. It's only hair and I could care less about it but because of such people I spend hundreds of dollars on some crappy, greasy meds which don't help, I check my hair 20 times a day, only to please them and avoid comments from them

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
So true Satch, that pretty much sums it up. I feel you bro. :agree:

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
satch5150 said:
I don't know, it's just so damn low.... I didn't chose to be bald, it's not my fault, the same with other illnesess. If someone comments about your weight it's because most likely you did it to yourself, and I didn't go bald because I wanted to. I hate people sometimes. It's only hair and I could care less about it but because of such people I spend hundreds of dollars on some crappy, greasy meds which don't help, I check my hair 20 times a day, only to please them and avoid comments from them

So true satch! It ain't our fault that we're bald but its their fault that they're fat! They are just biatches who aren't worth the effort. They will end up with some douchebag who will treat them like gabage but they deserve it! What goes around comes around!