i get ugly 50+ woman hitting on me on a dating site

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have donated to poor africans . Theyre a bigger priority than victim complex african americans
A few years ago I got into a super lengthy argument with a black woman online that lasted a week because she insisted bald white men don't have a real problem and black women get treated worse by society. She never made any compelling arguments that made me question my views. At last she just "agreed to disagree" lol.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
A few years ago I got into a super lengthy argument with a black woman online that lasted a week because she insisted bald white men don't have a real problem and black women get treated worse by society. She never made any compelling arguments that made me question my views. At last she just "agreed to disagree" lol.
Bald Lives Matter

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
its brutal.to think good looking men can literally invite girls over to f***. whereas others get 0 matches.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I got cancelled by Fox on May 21, 2012

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
did you bash fatties/trans/blm?
No! Back then, I only bashed the patients and smashed all the hot female doctors and nurses with my long stick.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
its brutal.to think good looking men can literally invite girls over to f***. whereas others get 0 matches.
Don't forget to mention that to your therapist. That's a very important point he must know about.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No! Back then, I only bashed the patients and smashed all the hot female doctors and nurses with my long stick.
all while wearing a wig. dont forget

1638251846071.png

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
The episode where that guy swallowed a toothpick fucked me up now it's all I can think about when I see a toothpick
Was it a cinnamon toothpick? We used to buy cinnamon oil and soak a box of toothpicks in them and sell them. I used to burn my mouth on cinnamon oil.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was it a cinnamon toothpick? We used to buy cinnamon oil and soak a box of toothpicks in them and sell them. I used to burn my mouth on cinnamon oil.
No in an episode of your show a dude swallowed a toothpick and it punctured his intestines. Just thinking about it makes me feel woozy