I Found My Cure To Propecia Side Effects

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually felt a little bit of that the first couple days of taking it with propecia. I figured my testosterone was likely through the roof if propecia was stopping testosterone from converting to DHT while Tongat Ali was stopping testosterone from converting to estrogen. But within a few days i felt perfectly normal.
You Lying

cheeseburger

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Have you had any side effects from finasteride in the videos of losing your beard, body hair, etc.? If so, did Tongat Ali help you through this?
I have fairly light facial hair. I am actually using rogaine to try to thicken it up a bit (I've seen progress but it's very slow). I have noticed it felt like when I would go on propecia my facial hair would thin out a bit and I haven't noticed that happen with the Tongat Ali. But the changes in facial hair is a bit too subtle for me to say one way or the other with a high degree of confidence.

I feel like it helped me a bit but the big thing that I have zero doubt it helped with was some of the more common side effects like gyno. The difference in that was not subtle. My chest would start to get very sensitive within days of taking even a quarter dose before.

cheeseburger

Reaction score
You Lying
Suit yourself. But responses like this is why I hope anyone having propecia side effects gives it a try and please report back here with your results. If it doesn't work for you say it here. I feel very confident it will help a lot of people though and that people will come back here with positive results and the word will spread.

Also I'm only 2 months in so I can't say if the Tongat Ali decreases the effectiveness of Propecia for hair growth. It's great that it cured my negative side effects, but if it also stops hair regrowth then it's kinda pointless. So I will update as time passes. I feel like I'm starting to see new baby hairs but I can't say confidently at this point, its too soon.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My libido never really took a huge hit from propecia but maybe because I never did it for long enough at a high enough dose. I will say since starting the Tongat Ali and propecia at a regular dose, my libido has been higher than normal. My guess is with propecia blocking Testosterone from converting to DHT and the Tongat Ali blocking Testosterone from converting to Estrogen... My Testosterone is probably pretty high right no

Are there in studies showing the Tongat Ali blocked testosterone to estrogen conversion?

cheeseburger

Reaction score
Are there in studies showing the Tongat Ali blocked testosterone to estrogen conversion?
Yes there are:

The below link also references some other studies on improvements in sexual function.

Here are some more:

I believe there are quite a few more.

Last edited:
Reactions: mj9

Salugi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just use Topical Finasteride at 0.025% and you probably won't have any sides
Is it the case for u?
You used topical dutasteride and told is without sides. Then you wrote on reddit you still experienced anxiety/ bfog and so tried allopregnanolone drops. And we lost your track..
Could you clarify your situation?
Did allop work long term?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it the case for u?
You used topical dutasteride and told is without sides. Then you wrote on reddit you still experienced anxiety/ bfog and so tried allopregnanolone drops. And we lost your track..
Could you clarify your situation?
Did allop work long term?

No, I don't use it but couple of friends are on it and they don't have sides and had bad sides before with 1mg oral or 0.1% Topical

It's trial and error