I Feel Suicidal Over My Genetics And Here's Why..

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
currycels... when will they learn

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...tennis-misogynistic-violent-speech/523038002/

31ecf8c0-458c-4383-af5c-08ad9bfdd374.sized-1000x1000.png

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It can be even worse than his...trust me.
you gotta be kidding me
That depends on your definition of "looking good." I could give a sh*t if people think I look good the way I am; if anything, it makes me feel worse since the stuff they point out (my height, size) is stuff that I think is unattractive. I don't care if other people think being tall or big is a good thing. There's no universal standard about looks that invalidates someone's opinion of themselves.
that makes no sense. anyways all the delusional people have to do is like remember that they arent being rational, go to a therapist or whatever. meanwhile the actual ugly guy has already blew his brains out by now and no one gives two fucks lmao

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it makes me feel worse since the stuff they point out (my height, size) is stuff that I think is unattractive. I don't care if other people think being tall or big is a good thing. There's no universal standard about looks that invalidates someone's opinion of themselves.
Never go full retard, first and foremost. Second, there is a universal standard that height in men is a positive trait. Whether it's applying for a job or approaching a woman at a bar, your physical stature is what they see first. Being tall = alpha. This is true of practically every society on the planet, but is absolutely 100% in the West where the majority of the users on this site are from. I don't know what you hope to achieve by being a mopey little emo teen crying about how awful being tall is. Just level with us already if you've been trolling this whole time, because if not you've got some serious mental issues, and I mean that in the most sincere way.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never go full retard, first and foremost. Second, there is a universal standard that height in men is a positive trait. Whether it's applying for a job or approaching a woman at a bar, your physical stature is what they see first. Being tall = alpha. This is true of practically every society on the planet, but is absolutely 100% in the West where the majority of the users on this site are from. I don't know what you hope to achieve by being a mopey little emo teen crying about how awful being tall is. Just level with us already if you've been trolling this whole time, because if not you've got some serious mental issues, and I mean that in the most sincere way.

Perhaps he doesn’t feel he can live up to the alpha expectation which comes with being tall, feels intimidated when other guys stare at him, along with all that other passive aggressive nonsense men do to each other. It’s the only rational explanation I can conceive of.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
op just hit more experienced (fatter) women

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol thats not what it means. feeling sh*t about your looks despite looking good is BDD

all these psycho norwood 1.2s here acting like its the end of the world lmfao. (@Baldingat188 ) 5'9 "midgets" hahaha (@CopeForLife )

If you are a Norwood 1.2, your relatives are bald and you are actively balding, YES, its the f*****g end of the world happening in your scalp. f*****g cueballs thinking balding people cant feel pain need to visit Avicii.

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Every f*****g body here has mental problems. I don't give a sh*t if others think being tall is a good thing, and if you think you're insulting me by calling a "mopey little emo teen," you can buy a tub of Crisco and find yourself a hole in a fence. f*** you for thinking my problems are less than yours because I'm tall.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every f*****g body here has mental problems. I don't give a sh*t if others think being tall is a good thing, and if you think you're insulting me by calling a "mopey little emo teen," you can buy a tub of Crisco and find yourself a hole in a fence. f*** you for thinking my problems are less than yours because I'm tall.
I wasn't trying to insult you. But nice of you to reveal your true colors. The fact of matter is, I don't give two shits about your feelings. Society's feelings as a whole are a lot more meaningful than the feelings of someone who's got clear mental issues like yourself. Society as a whole considers baldness unattractive and attribute many negative traits with baldness. Isn't that why we're all here, because we were dealt an unfair hand in experiencing hair loss, and want to vent to others who are experiencing the same thing? But on the other side of the aisle, society considers height a very positive trait. This is backed up by DOZENS of articles and studies. I don't think I need to tell you twice about the benefits and privileges of being tall. If you're still somehow unaware of the positive halo effect of being tall, it's because you're oblivious as hell.

Your problems are less than mine because you're tall. You were never discriminated because of your height, were you? No, instead you b**ch because of the positive attention you get from it. As if it's a bad thing - and you would say in the past that because you're tall, you're obligated to be some kind of "badass?" What kind of drugs are you on? There are plenty of lanky, normal looking guys who are 6'3 and are far from being badasses/thugs, yet they have a literal leg up on their shorter competition because they are taller. You are a spoiled brat, simple as that. The fact that your height privilege actually irritates you, and yet you somehow think your problems are equivalent with those who are short? You're an a**h**. Scum of the earth. Imagine you're a homeless person living under a bridge, and you then overhear a multimillionaire saying that he's so irritated at his house being so big. Instead of sulking on this forum about the horrors of being tall, why don't you do something productive? You may be balding, but you still have height on your side. Some of us can only be so lucky.

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're right. Your life is far shittier than mine. At least I have a chance at happiness, and when I think about it, a pretty good one.

Enjoy your life. :)