I f*****g Hate Most Girls In My University

EvilLocks

Reaction score

Quick eyebrow change in Photoshop. Look how much changing only eyebrows changes her looks and makes face more feminine. Big, bushy and low set brows are a no-no on women over 30
latest-cb=20130531071507.png

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol just go to a therapist so they can beat some rationality into you

You dont have any real problems. Its all BDD and histrionics

PSA: @Stanx22 TOO GUYS WITH REAL PROBLEMS ARE TOO DEPRESSED AND UNMOTIVATED TO EVEN COMPLAIN ANYMORE

WE'RE JUST COPING ZOMBIES
Ye man a seriously balding 23 year old kissless virgin is not a problem at all I should just continue my life as it is until Im NW6 (in 2 years)

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, OP but I must agree 100% with him, he's right and you know it.
We're all on the same boat bro.

Being normalfag 4-7 is almost the same as being a 3/10 but atleast u dont get harassed at work for being a normalfag lol.

Women consider us all as unattractive

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Lol I just watched 22 minutes of a 43 year old women going through her skin care routine. I must be losing it.

I'll give her credit though, I'd totally do her and she has 20 years on me.
Haha props to you for watching that! I have watched it as well, she is very informed on anti aging to say the least... Yes, she's beautiful and has aged well. I don't know why but I'm mainly watching older women channels on YouTube for anti aging tips. I'm 24 but I don't want to hear skin care tips from 15 year olds with perfect skin, I want to hear from women older than myself who actually has some tips...

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
We're all on the same boat bro.

Being normalfag 4-7 is almost the same as being a 3/10 but atleast u dont get harassed at work for being a normalfag lol.

Women consider us all as unattractive

Get off the internet. It is ruining your life.

Big L

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Xander94 that hair is not why you are a kissless virgin at 23
You think women looking at you can see that?
Youve actively made choices not to go out and meet women, then you go on here and complain about why you are unattractive blah blah blah.
Try being exodus similar age nw5 or 6. As he said that is true darkness

You're what people call wasted youth.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol just go to a therapist so they can beat some rationality into you

You dont have any real problems. Its all BDD and histrionics

PSA: @Stanx22 TOO GUYS WITH REAL PROBLEMS ARE TOO DEPRESSED AND UNMOTIVATED TO EVEN COMPLAIN ANYMORE

WE'RE JUST COPING ZOMBIES
I don't know why you guys only look at the present and ignore the past or the future. Yes, my hair isn't that bad now, but just imagine it when i'm 21 or something. I was NW0 last year. And now i'm diffusing in a NW4 or NW5 pattern, IN JUST ONE YEAR. My face maybe isn't bad, but it's not enough to compensate with against height and baldness together. I have friends now, but i literally stayed a year before not talking to anyone, i may lose them tomorrow, who knows. My childhood was a dog sh*t, i was bullied for 5 years straight in every way imaginable to you, until i moved to a new house and wasn't bullied that much TBH, but i was discriminated against and stayed lonely in my room for years. I had suicidal thoughts even before hair loss. I have shitty situation compared to a lot of guys here. CopeForLife is NW3 at 23 years old and is 2 inches taller than me, Fred was bald at 21, but he's an attractive 6'3, even Xander's shitty life is better than mine because he's 6' tall. Maybe you, Dante and Patrick have really shitty lives TBH. You're short and bald, but that's what i'm going to be in 4 years at best. I don't have to be born bald to have real problems.