I f*****g Hate Most Girls In My University

Big L

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha do I have some skincare tips?! Of course, you're talking to an anti aging fanatic here!! I'll keep it short(ish):

* No smoking, drugs, big and/or frequent consumptions of alcohol
* Broad spectrum high SPF every day, all year round
* Avoid big weight fluctuations (will stretch skin), healthy diet with lots of fruit and veggies (include healthy fats), drink lots of water
* Sleep on your back (!!)
* Cleanse and moisturize every day
* RetinA or Retinols if you're >25
* Exfoliate once or twice a week (I highly recommend the Amour Noir 24k gold scrub)

That's about it. Also, if you're trying to anti age keeping a young spirit is just as important as taking care of the outside. There's nothing worse than looking old and being bitter about it. I'm trying to work on this one especially for myself!
How do you deal with the impact of hair loss without drugs?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
i didnt know sleeping on your back was good for you, good thing i've always done that
It's good for wrinkle prevention at least, but I don't know if it has other benefits. When you sleep on your side or stomach night after night, year after year it will create creases in your skin that eventually become permanent wrinkles. Training yourself to be a back sleeper is tricky but doable, and it's great for wrinkle prevention. For us women it does not only prevent face wrinkles, but chest wrinkles as well.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha do I have some skincare tips?! Of course, you're talking to an anti aging fanatic here!! I'll keep it short(ish):

* Avoid big weight fluctuations (will stretch skin), healthy diet with lots of fruit and veggies (include healthy fats), drink lots of water
* Exfoliate once or twice a week (I highly recommend the Amour Noir 24k gold scrub)

That's about it. Also, if you're trying to anti age keeping a young spirit is just as important as taking care of the outside. There's nothing worse than looking old and being bitter about it. I'm trying to work on this one especially for myself!

Hah thanks, I appreciate your fanaticism.

Don't know about the avoiding big consumption of alcohol thing.. that's like my nr. 1 cope.

Which sunscreen do you use? A lot don't of them don't feel very good on my skin, but I like the basic moisturizing line from Nivea that is sold all over. Have seen a lot of people say physical suncsreen > chemical suncreen, however.

I'll look in to that Amour scrub. Where do you buy yours?

Btw, do you use anything for the eye-area specifically? My eye-area can look really tired at times

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Hah thanks, I appreciate your fanaticism.

Don't know about the avoiding big consumption of alcohol thing.. that's like my nr. 1 cope.

Haha, I understand. You should enjoy some alcohol, just don't become an alcoholic lol.

Which sunscreen do you use? A lot don't of them don't feel very good on my skin, but I like the basic moisturizing line from Nivea that is sold all over. Have seen a lot of people say physical suncsreen > chemical suncreen, however.

I use this sunscreen:
https://no.lookfantastic.com/ultrasun-very-high-spf-50-sports-spray-formula-150ml/10629689.html
It's great, first sunscreen I have found that I really like. It's oil free, clear gel formula so it does not leave a greasy film on your face. It's a high SPF of 50 with both uva+uvb protection. And the best part, unlike most sunscreens it only needs to be applied once a day and is water resistant, too. Most other sunscreens need to be reapplied every 2-3 hours to keep their effect.

I'll look in to that Amour scrub. Where do you buy yours?

I buy it here:
https://amournoirlifestyle.com/collections/scrubs/products/24k-gold-scrub
I also use their vitamin C serum:
https://amournoirlifestyle.com/collections/masksandsyrums/products/vitamin-c-serum

Btw, do you use anything for the eye-area specifically? My eye-area can look really tired at times

I'm using the Ole Henriksen ultimate eye lift gel. I don't have tired eyes so don't know if it's doing anything but I like it because it's cooling and lightweight, and it keeps my eye area nicely hydrated.

My skincare routine is pretty simple really;
Daytime: Cleanse > Sunscreen > Toner
Nightime: Cleanse > Vitamin C serum + Anti aging serum > Eye cream
Weekly: Scrub > Mask

That's it!

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, I understand. You should enjoy some alcohol, just don't become an alcoholic lol.

I use this sunscreen:
https://no.lookfantastic.com/ultrasun-very-high-spf-50-sports-spray-formula-150ml/10629689.html
It's great, first sunscreen I have found that I really like. It's oil free, clear gel formula so it does not leave a greasy film on your face. It's a high SPF of 50 with both uva+uvb protection. And the best part, unlike most sunscreens it only needs to be applied once a day and is water resistant, too. Most other sunscreens need to be reapplied every 2-3 hours to keep their effect.

I buy it here:
https://amournoirlifestyle.com/collections/scrubs/products/24k-gold-scrub
I also use their vitamin C serum:
https://amournoirlifestyle.com/collections/masksandsyrums/products/vitamin-c-serum

I'm using the Ole Henriksen ultimate eye lift gel. I don't have tired eyes so don't know if it's doing anything but I like it because it's cooling and lightweight, and it keeps my eye area nicely hydrated.

My skincare routine is pretty simple really;
Daytime: Cleanse > Sunscreen > Toner
Nightime: Cleanse > Vitamin C serum + Anti aging serum > Eye cream
Weekly: Scrub > Mask

That's it!

Awesome thanks.

(Don't forget moisturizer in your routine! ;))

EvilLocks

Reaction score
You are implying that I am, on the other hand! Lovely girl. :p
How did I imply that? I think you're reading too much into it.
Sorry if you thought I was calling you a clown, that was not my intention with that comment :)

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Awesome thanks.

(Don't forget moisturizer in your routine! ;))
Haha I didn't forget, my serums are moisturizing on their own :) My skin type (oily) does better without moisturizer which tends to be too heavy for me. Serums on the other hand, are lightweight and gives me the moisture I need :)

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

u f*****g psycho :D

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha lowkey x) I know women who are way more obsessed than me though, and use like 20+ anti aging products on a daily basis. But I'll take it, I know I'm overly interested in skin care lol.
brooke-shields-1978-400_0.jpg

latest?cb=20130531071507.png

THERE IS NO ESCAPE

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAA