I don't want to lose my hair, help!

ssvgl

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi everyone I am 25 years old, I have been experiencing hair loss for about 7 years. My hair was genetically thin and low density. I went to 2 different doctors and both diagnosed me with male pattern hair loss. How can I increase the quality and density of my hair? Will I be bald?

Attachments

• IMG_0129.jpeg
    IMG_0129.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0128.jpeg
    IMG_0128.jpeg
    252.1 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0127.jpeg
    IMG_0127.jpeg
    216.6 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0124.jpeg
    IMG_0124.jpeg
    176.4 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0126.jpeg
    IMG_0126.jpeg
    117.9 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0118.jpeg
    IMG_0118.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 130

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if you're diagnosed then might as well get a prescription for loniten and finasteride

ninarosshairtherapy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are looking for a way to improve hair growth, you might consider adding L-lysine supplements to your ritual. Many factors may contribute to difficulty growing hair ranging from diet, hormones, stress, or medications. There are dozens of supplements in the marketplace that promise to improve hair growth and prevent hair loss, including one potent amino acid known as L-lysine.

Benefits of Taking Lysine for Hair Growth

Adding L-lysine to your diet can promote healthy hair growth by enhancing protein synthesis. This essential amino acid stimulates hair production, resulting in fuller and thicker hair. Whether you have thinning hair or desire overall hair improvement, incorporating L-lysine into your routine can yield noticeable results.