I don't like immigration marriage laws

s.a.f

Reaction score
ali777 said:
s.a.f said:
It does make me wonder how people can choose to totally uproot their lives. Leave their quaint little eastern european villages with lovely houses and scenery to come and rent a grotty, tiny apartment in a run down crime ridden British inner city, amongst people who are prejudiced towards them.

That's like saying "why do the Brits leave their houses and go and live a life of a pom down under?".... Or Spain, Greece, Cyprus, US, wherever they are going...

Err, for the improved climate, less crowded, polluted cities less crime, to escape being taxed to death by a incompetent government ..... need I go on .... :whistle:

ali777

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
ali777 said:
[quote="s.a.f":qsjdepc7]It does make me wonder how people can choose to totally uproot their lives. Leave their quaint little eastern european villages with lovely houses and scenery to come and rent a grotty, tiny apartment in a run down crime ridden British inner city, amongst people who are prejudiced towards them.

That's like saying "why do the Brits leave their houses and go and live a life of a pom down under?".... Or Spain, Greece, Cyprus, US, wherever they are going...

Err, for the improved climate, less crowded, polluted cities less crime, to escape being taxed to death by a incompetent government ..... need I go on .... :whistle:[/quote:qsjdepc7]

Well, it's not exactly our fault that all the big businesses set shop in London. The global money flows through London and that attracts people.

Also, the British tax system is actually not that bad. I hate paying tax, and it's very easy to pick on some small things that go wrong in the system but the tax rate in the UK is not as bad as in most of the other European countries.

I'll give you one thing though. For the money people pay to buy a house, the British housing is shambles.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Where did London come into this? I'm talking about inner cities all over England, Economic migrants are spread right across the country, mostly living in the worst housing available.