I don't like immigration marriage laws

CCS

Reaction score
American spouses have too much power. If the foreign spouse does not do exactly as told, or complains about beatings, she is sent back to her country. And maybe her family is upset at her for not hanging in there the 2 years needed for her to get hooked in and then be able to pull them across.

Granted, they get themselves into that with sham weddings. I think people who are against gay marriage should crack down on foreign marriages first.

Comments?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah keep those scrounging foreign b****s in the kitchen, if they want to enjoy a reasonable standard of living from our hard earned dollars they better put out.
I mean we have every right to exploit their situation in order to get out hands on their sweet cabooses. If not its time for a trade in.
Hey we should import all the 20yr old 10's from poorer countries and ship them back home with $100 when they get to 30 and start sagging. At least they'll have gotten 10 yrs good living they should go home gratefull after that. What do they expect from marriage a lifetime of love and companionship?

Ps I'm being sarcastic :roll:

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
lol....

question-
would foreign 9´s be able to make it into this 10 year carreer program....

they could probably apply for husbands that live in states that are not that fun or popular..... that may even allow 8´s to get in as well...... for example...if a foreign girl wants a hubby who lives in California or Manhattan or Miami etc etc) any famous city or state) ........ only apply if you are acertified 10....... then if you are willing to live in the Dakotas or Kansas......you might have a chance as an 8 as competition is less....

same idea as when applying for colleges ....... yor grades and SAT scores )in this case her looks and ability to perform her amatorial' housework duties) will let the candidate know where she would be able to apply..........

ps' laugh..its just a joke

ali777

Reaction score
I've met a few mail order Russian wives. Looks wise they are rather normal, Russians don't do it for me. Personality and persistence wise they are better than western girls. I mean, they come from hard working background and they spent most of their youth working hard to make something of themselves. I'm not saying most of the Russians are like that, but the few that make it to the West are rather hard working and clever. Most importantly, they know how to treat men with respect.

Then there is the Asian arranged marriage culture. These are more sham than the Russian mail order brides. At least the Russians consent to marriage, whereas the Asians are more like to be forced into a relationship and marriage they don't want to.

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
ali,

I agree with you, arranged-forced marriages appear to be worse...
woman seem to have absolutely no control over their lives in certain cultures.

A buddy of mine invited me to a party of the biotech company he works at... there was this uber-nerd coworker of his that hed talked to me about before... this coworker dude had acquired his russian wife through an arranged marriage.... she was from a small poor town and was related to him at a 3rd level if i remember what my friend told me... she basically had been given to the smart rich cousin that lived in america......

This babe was a STUNNER..... she could barely speak any english...... and could not have been more than 22 yold....the guy was about 40.

she was wearing this tight dress with tall heels..... and her make up was a bit wrong..... you could tell the guy had dressed her to impress and show her off cause she just didnt look comofortable in the clothes she was wearing and we noticed she didnt have the heel walk down right....any way....... she was a babe and i wanted to at least try and talk to her ..... just to see if she would tell me ....¨please ! rescue me ...this troll has me as his captive....help!!...hahah any way..... I waited for this guy to leave her alone for a few minutes and when he was atacking the buffet table I started a little converstaion with her....... it must have lasted tops 10 seconds before this dude rushed to her side and gave me a - ill chop ur head off if u do not leave now.....look...lol

I made some small talk with this guy just to stay next to russian barbie and piss him off a bit more...... :mrgreen: I swear that for the rest of the night the guy litteraly did not let her move an inch from his side.....

ali777

Reaction score
Haha, funny story :)

TBH, hearing such stories makes me look forward to the future :punk: . I know this sounds horrible but with the rate I'm going, I might have to find a mail order wife :)... I haven't been with a female for 9 months now.... A bald buddy of mine married a Russian doctor who is 10 years younger than him, he really struck it lucky with her.

I think 3rd degree cousin is just about acceptable. The problem is when the Asians start marrying their 1st cousins, this is plain wrong from every level. I don't mean to sound racist, the same practices exist(ed) in the West as well.

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
alli, dont sweat it... its just a stage for you man...

its your own choice to not mingle with the ladies for a while right? .... from what I recall you are in a transitory stage in terms of your carreer and currently working on a project from home...so that obviously makes it harder to socialize.....

chasing skirts takes a considerable amount of time and energy..... sometimes that persuit has to be left in pause in order to alocate our energy on carreer-and or other objectives....

still if you are starting to get the itch to get down to business with lady....you could find a casuel friend im sure..... although Ive been there..... sometimes it is just better to take a breather for a little while and then come back with a vengance... :)

ali777

Reaction score
patagonia said:
its your own choice to not mingle with the ladies for a while right? .... from what I recall you are in a transitory stage in terms of your carreer and currently working on a project from home...so that obviously makes it harder to socialize.....

Yeah, I'm cool at the moment... I'm getting into my comfort zone, and I appreciate my "freedom" more and more. It will take a special lady for me to give up my freedom. I wouldn't date for the sake of dating. (If I'm still single at the age of 40, there is always the internet route :woot: )

It's nice to have a breather, I'm rediscovering myself and I'm redrawing my future aims. Mentally I'm getting better by the day, need to work on finances as well :(

CCS

Reaction score
I thought about mail order once. But even if I'm "nice" to her, the fact that she knows I can have her sent back probably would make her pretend she likes it. The thought of me owning a slave just scares me, so I could never do it, even if I thought I was being fair. Basically, if they want out of their bad town or country, they will say they want you even if they don't. The power difference is just wrong.

My advice to anyone who marries one: if you don't look good enough to have sex with a pretty woman in the states, then when you get the foreign beauty, do not expect her to have sex with you every day. Do it twice a week instead so she gets a breather. Twice a week is a lot less than what you want, but if you think about it, it is much much better than never, and is much easier on her. And give her access to english learning material, and other self study stuff, or online classes, so she is not stagnant the two years. And she will need friends too. At least give her a fully loaded international calling card. Most likely they will divorce you in two years when they can get their green card, so don't get upset about that. But if you are nice enough, they might stay around.

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
I thought about mail order once. But even if I'm "nice" to her, the fact that she knows I can have her sent back probably would make her pretend she likes it. The thought of me owning a slave just scares me, so I could never do it, even if I thought I was being fair. Basically, if they want out of their bad town or country, they will say they want you even if they don't. The power difference is just wrong.

My advice to anyone who marries one: if you don't look good enough to have sex with a pretty woman in the states, then when you get the foreign beauty, do not expect her to have sex with you every day. Do it twice a week instead so she gets a breather. Twice a week is a lot less than what you want, but if you think about it, it is much much better than never, and is much easier on her. And give her access to english learning material, and other self study stuff, or online classes, so she is not stagnant the two years. And she will need friends too. At least give her a fully loaded international calling card. Most likely they will divorce you in two years when they can get their green card, so don't get upset about that. But if you are nice enough, they might stay around.

thats depressing......... :thumbdown2:

ccs....... stop foucusing on 10´s and that bullshit...and youll find a cool girl.. whol want to be with you just because she like you...she wont give a sh*t about your muscles or money or a green card...

just chill and the woman will come...

ali777

Reaction score
CCS said:

Dude, it doesn't work like that....

it doesn't matter if you get a mail order wife or you date a woman and then marry her... The only difference is in the way you meet her. The rest is the same. You have to respect her, and be a family.

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
[quote="ali777
Dude, it doesn't work like that....

it doesn't matter if you get a mail order wife or you date a woman and then marry her... The only difference is in the way you meet her. The rest is the same. You have to respect her, and be a family.[/quote]

bingo!......

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS said:

Classic.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Are we talking about mail order wives, or mail order prostitutes? LOL... I get the impression that not everyone here is on the same page in terms of what they are looking for when the mail order is placed.

s.a.f

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Are we talking about mail order wives, or mail order prostitutes?

TBH I think that most of the people who are interested in going this route think that its one and the same thing.

CCS said:
I thought about mail order once. But even if I'm "nice" to her, the fact that she knows I can have her sent back probably would make her pretend she likes it. The thought of me owning a slave just scares me.

Hairwegoagain said:
(about CCS) Is there no end to the mental problems on here?

cleverusername

Established Member
Reaction score
The west is overrated anyway. I lived in Poland for half a year and I would gladly give up my US citizenship to live there. Do they have less money yea but the standard of living is every bit as high as it is here when it comes to things like housing, food and relationships. Designer clothes, fancy cars, and iphones are worthless. The quality of people in these countries is so much higher than America it's pathetic.

So I'm on the other side of the fence looking to marry a nice Slavac woman whether she be Polish, Czech, or Slovak. Not so much Russian as having an EU passport would be quite nice. Nothing against Russian women, there's plenty in NYC who are lovely both inside and out.

ali777

Reaction score
cleverusername said:
The west is overrated anyway. I lived in Poland for half a year and I would gladly give up my US citizenship to live there. Do they have less money yea but the standard of living is every bit as high as it is here when it comes to things like housing, food and relationships. Designer clothes, fancy cars, and iphones are worthless. The quality of people in these countries is so much higher than America it's pathetic.

So I'm on the other side of the fence looking to marry a nice Slavac woman whether she be Polish, Czech, or Slovak. Not so much Russian as having an EU passport would be quite nice. Nothing against Russian women, there's plenty in NYC who are lovely both inside and out.

You are right about the standards of living being comparable, however, the lack of money can become an issue.

Most of my childhood was under the Communists, that era doesn't compare to now but I know what it is like to not have the ability to buy things. Things you take for granted in the west are still out of reach in the east. I'm not talking about fancy cars, or designer clothes, nobody needs those. However, ipod or an iphone are not luxury items and they shouldn't be priced as one. There is a whole ipod generation in the west, but only the middle class can afford the ipod in the east.

The lack of money can have advantages as well. It makes us appreciate the little things, and in a way it is the lack of money that makes those women better women. They work harder, and they care more about the little things. They are humble.

s.a.f

Reaction score
It does make me wonder how people can choose to totally uproot their lives. Leave their quaint little eastern european villages with lovely houses and scenery to come and rent a grotty, tiny apartment in a run down crime ridden British inner city, amongst people who are prejudiced towards them.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have just looked up Russian mail order brides and was shocked at how attractive they all are! I am definantly getting myself one. It's not as if I am a dirty old man, I am an attractive 19 year old with a fit 18 year old girlfriend but this is certainly a possibility for me in the future. These russian beautys are symbollic that the hard working man can get a beautiful blue eyed bride. A lot of them are 18 but the age of consent in England is 16 so I might pay another $1000 for a 16 year old, she will stay fresher for me for longer woop woop.

ali777

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
It does make me wonder how people can choose to totally uproot their lives. Leave their quaint little eastern european villages with lovely houses and scenery to come and rent a grotty, tiny apartment in a run down crime ridden British inner city, amongst people who are prejudiced towards them.

That's like saying "why do the Brits leave their houses and go and live a life of a pom down under?".... Or Spain, Greece, Cyprus, US, wherever they are going...