I Don't Know Which Norwood Scale I'm At Now ?

edst

Reaction score
I have been using propecia 7 years ago and stop it due to side effect.

I do not tolerate too minoxidil that gave me extrasystol so since 5 years quite I'm doing nothing and I start to be worried again at 30.

Attachments

• IMG_0053.JPG
    IMG_0053.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 471
  • IMG_0054.JPG
    IMG_0054.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 420

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood-Classification-B.jpg

Hey buddy, you seems between NW4-NW5 here, on your way to NW6
At this point, restart medications will not be sufficient, your only way out is hair transplants

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using propecia 7 years ago and stop it due to side effect.

I do not tolerate too minoxidil that gave me extrasystol so since 5 years quite I'm doing nothing and I start to be worried again at 30.

NWfucked I think it's called. Why in God's name do you keep your hair that long? You do know it would look MUCH better short.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
NWfucked I think it's called. Why in God's name do you keep your hair that long? You do know it would look MUCH better short.

I live in France too as OP, and believe me, this kind of haircut is a regular one amoung baldies, don't know why tho, but i completely agree with you

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he cant let go of what he once had. Get on dutasteride and oral minoxidil, then get a hair transplant and never lool back

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
right now i say its Nw4,pretty similar like me..when these thinning hairs in front and top gone,u will be Nw5 and maybe staying like this,for a long time,because these seems pretty strong

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're a Norwood 4.5 I'd say. Without treatment you'll probably be a Norwood 6 or 7 in five years or less. Unfortunately, your options are very limited since finasteride is not an option for you. A hair transplant might be worth considering although it is never going to bring you back to a full head of hair, especially since you don't intend to also use finasteride.

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So u saying that he will reach norwood 6 or 7 in matter of 5 years without finasteride,is simply not true..what if he has history,where is no one beyond nw5? I know plenty of people who stayed at same norwood,without medications..u must know,that who is destined to nw7 will reach that level,despite taking finasteride..my grandfather on mother side was nw5 at age 50,now he is 76 and still same level,with very thick back,sides and bridge

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So u saying that he will reach norwood 6 or 7 in matter of 5 years without finasteride,is simply not true..what if he has history,where is no one beyond nw5? I know plenty of people who stayed at same norwood,without medications..u must know,that who is destined to nw7 will reach that level,despite taking finasteride..my grandfather on mother side was nw5 at age 50,now he is 76 and still same level,with very thick back,sides and bridge
I didn't say he would for certain, I just said "probably". Without treatment, what's left of this guy's hair is likely to disappear fast, given his age and how much he has lost already.

edst

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thanks for your answer, definitely not encouraging but getting to much side from finasteride and minoxidil. Will try both in topical but will stop if some side are going back.

edst

Reaction score
Trying back topical Finasteride + minoxidil could it help me to be back to a NWIII ? and then gonna make a hair transplant