I Don't Get It I Just Don't Get It.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
For me, my distress from hair loss is all about how I am treated by others. I'm completely comfortable in my own skin and believe in myself. I know that I am doing well for myself and that people would be happy to spend time with me. But, I've been going around 2 years trying to find a romantic partner - because I want to get married and have children - and have almost exclusively bad memories about it all. If I didn't care about being a father, I would be perfectly fine and wouldn't be on here complaining.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The impact of hair loss is one and only one, everything else comes later: confusion

Simple as that. Confusion. It confuses you and everyone else. It translates for others into something that should not be happening, something that doesn’t fit, something weird, consequently something not accepted. For you, it steals your youth. Whether you let it manifest into more serious phases, it has come, it has found you, it has changed your appearance and path in life because how you feel is only one side of the coin. It also matters how others feel about it. It is a gigantic waste of time, money and stress that can have minimal impact on someone and ruin someone else’s life entirely. The saddest fact is that you shouldn’t have to go through it but we all do. And since it is not something we caused, we feel wronged and we should. Now, why science hasn’t found a cure I don’t know. The fact that billions are being generated through medication and transplants convince me that we will never see a cure until both of them are considered “old” tactics in general. So give it another 300 years. The truth is I lost my youth inside more than outside. And by the way, a big F you to all those incels who think they are balding but they aren’t. For me, baldness took away things I could have done many times more and in a much better mood, simple as that. I am not even thirty and I look older than thirty. Back then, going out with a girl while having the hair of a dying 70y old isn’t exactly favorable. It just made me feel like Benjamin Button, let me put it this way.

For me, playing around with finasteride means two things: a. You’re not balding and you’re a moron and b. You’re balding and doing it all wrong.

If you are balding and want hair, go all in. If you’re not balding and having minor tellogen effluvium or maturing hairline please don’t.

The sooner you fix this the better. Either by having transplants and medications or by contouring the rest of your face to something that makes a woman focus on it rather than your shiny, alien-looking desert of dead follicles.

f*** alopecia and whoever gave it to me.

blackg

Reaction score
Feminism, vanity, degeneracy, and technology conquered the world. Women have too many rights at this time. The state is their new provider, which means that women can devote all attention to a man's looks. Bald? Pass. Ugly? Pass. Wage cuck? pass. Not top 1% face? Pass. Not top 1% genetics? Pass. Baldies are just at the bottom of an endless pit of demands that didn't exist in the old world, because women had no choice other than to shut up and put out.
Yeah, the old world is where I want to be.

cantThinkOfAnyName

My Regimen
Reaction score
Given the dire, morbid and objectively life ruining consequences of hair loss, why in the unholiest of f*** is it treated so lightly by society?! If we are depressed by our hair loss (or more the consequences that come with it) how is it acceptable to tell us to "man up" out of one corner of the mouth and hurl dehumanizing invectives at us out of the other? It's truly mind boggling!

Why is there no awareness groups dedicated to the suffering of balding men? Why are there no activist groups defending the sufferer's humanity? It's treated as a universal joke and it's ultimately demoralizing.

This factor above all is what truly leads me to believe that hair loss is a genuine curse. It's chronic, incurable, comprehensively devastating, and no one gives a sh*t
I had same line of thoughts too. I guess the reason is we fight alone against this giant "baldness" demon , How many of us here actually told their friends or parents how terrible it is to go bald? How depressing it is cause you cant see any silver lining to your life . I guess we are all too shy to admit that we are weak :(

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had same line of thoughts too. I guess the reason is we fight alone against this giant "baldness" demon , How many of us here actually told their friends or parents how terrible it is to go bald? How depressing it is cause you cant see any silver lining to your life . I guess we are all too shy to admit that we are weak :(

I've talked about it. I talk about it all the time, but the response is "other guys can handle it. Why can't you?" Like I've gotten so many ailments in the past couple years between my joint issues, eye issues, tinnitus, and balding. Like two years ago I was a young guy, and now I feel 70 and hideous. I feel like more people should talk about how unbearably horrible itnis to lose your hair.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been like that forever basically. Even Bible talks about that - 2 Kings 2:23-25

Youths mocked bald guy calling him "baldy", he cursed them then God sent 2 bears to maul them.

"Basically forever"? Wasn't the Bible written well into the Neolithic Revolution? It hasn't been that long.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man what i miss most about my hair is making fun of bald people :D

but honestly you can marry a girl when you are bald-She can even be pretty. I m pretty bald an never had problems finding a girl.
And @Heinrich Harrer you are not balding. Your mature hairline just goes to the back of your head :*

RickyH

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good post.

Perhaps, but it only reinforces what I have said and doesn't even attempt to answer...why. WHY?!

WHY is this disease so thoroughly minimized as a virtual non issue when the drastic consequences are so overt?!

The potential massive hit to self image this curse causes alone should warrant it exponentially more attention than it gets, completely disregarding the comprehensive relegation and dehumanization that come as a package deal.

If this isn't incontrovertible proof that "human empathy" and "compassion" aren't at best, hypocrisy and at worst, a complete myth, than it simply can't be proven no matter the circumstance.

RickyH

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know, its awful isnt it. Can you think of any another condition that is simultaneously downplayed, yet stigmitized at the same time as much as male pattern baldness? When people can openly hate bald men and no one bats an eyelash, you know baldness is the last bastion of political incorrectness. This society, how they treat us makes me want to climb the clocktower.

Only one: being short...which I am now too.

The reason I say "now" is because I'm 5'9, and have never been considered "short" until very recently. What changed? Did every man but me suddenly get taller? Have women's standards skyrocketed exponentially due to gynocentrism? Whatever changed, it wasn't my height

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps, but it only reinforces what I have said and doesn't even attempt to answer...why. WHY?!

WHY is this disease so thoroughly minimized as a virtual non issue when the drastic consequences are so overt?!

The potential massive hit to self image this curse causes alone should warrant it exponentially more attention than it gets, completely disregarding the comprehensive relegation and dehumanization that come as a package deal.

If this isn't incontrovertible proof that "human empathy" and "compassion" aren't at best, hypocrisy and at worst, a complete myth, than it simply can't be proven no matter the circumstance.

The average person thinks that hardships only happen to people they read about from places and times far away from them. If you're in their everyday life and not part of a group they've read about being historically "oppressed", then surely you must have it as easy as them, and they have no interest in the details of your experiences that might indicate anything else.

Just like the few bald guys that get top tier facial structure genetics and say "Bro it's easy just shave and be confident, I never had a problem bro"

There is definitely an inclination in western societies to be softer on women and tougher on men ("man up"), but I think standards are lower all around because of the popularization of "no judgment" self-acceptance culture

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
20180914_084301.png

This comment was from FB page on my timeline.

HairSystemGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get a hair system and be done with it. That's my personal opinion. It's my last option choice if all else fails.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OTT mate. Get a HS and problem solved. Come on, threatening suicide is silly.

Don’t worry he ain’t gonna do it even when he’s slick bald. We all go through such phases where we bluff and exaggerate due to panicking. Takes a lot more than hair for someone to actually harm himself. He’s gonna be fine.