I did it

prometheus

Reaction score
So anyways guys I did it, after thinking about it for so long I decided to buzz my hair as short as possible.

I instantly feel older and less attractive but thats just how the cookie crumbled.

A new life for me from here on out I guess.

:) (happy & sad at the same time)

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 217

prometheus

Reaction score
Thanks for your positive opinions guys :)

Also, my skin tone. If I had a favourite feature it would be my skin tone :)

Im Indian by the way ;)

prometheus

Reaction score
LOL according to my sister my eyes look happier since I cut my hair. :) hopefully more women will comment on my eyes.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha well thats good then dude, the eyes tell you everything! Whatever happens i think you will be fine on the woman front :punk:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Do women like this faceshape? I have something similar, and I feel that, in terms of proportions, the width of the face is more than the height of the face...

underdog12

Reaction score
seb said:
It looks sh**e,what were you expecting....

Dumbass. Don't have to be rude. He looks good. Nice eyes, headshape, skin tone. You don't need hair to do well in life. Move on mang.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
You actually look younger to me than you do in your avatar. I'm doing the same soon, hoping to pull off the look anywhere near as well.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
well you are aware you went down in attractiveness.

everyone who shaves their head does

HOWEVER you still look pretty good man, you look somewhat similar to me, darker skin tone, black hair, diffused hair, etc.

also do you have vertex hair loss only? (only top of the head)

are you losing from the crown? (back of the head)

Everyone or just every bald guy? With good hairlines and head shapes, some people look much better with shaved heads.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
I definitely think you look okay with a shaved head by the way. Is that frontal tuft you have on your DP transplanted hair? And also, have you considered MHT? A very soft and subtle look could do wonders.

i.e.
[attachment=0:25dxadou]shavedheadguy.jpg[/attachment:25dxadou]

Attachments

• shavedheadguy.jpg
    shavedheadguy.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 161

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Mmm you look good, shouldnt be an issue with ladies imo, you got good head shape and good skin... i also like your nose :gay: :p
seriously, no biggie, i think you suit it better than diffuse you had before :punk:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
The area around your eyes are very dark, like deep set eyes and the size and darkness of your eyebrows only draws more attention to your eyes. It's amazing that when shaved you cant tell there is any thinning. Be grateful for that frame because it is your saving grace.

inferiorgenetics

Reaction score
prometheus said:
So anyways guys I did it, after thinking about it for so long I decided to buzz my hair as short as possible.

I instantly feel older and less attractive but thats just how the cookie crumbled.

A new life for me from here on out I guess.

:) (happy & sad at the same time)

I like your Mickey Mouse sweatshirt. :woot:

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
i think all us head shavers should do whatever they can to lose weight and stay in shape.... or it looks f*****g awful

imlosinit

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks better. Now that you don't have to worry about your hair, you can use the extra time constructively by improving your physique.

s.a.f

Reaction score
imlosinit said:
Looks better. Now that you don't have to worry about your hair, you can use the extra time constructively by improving your physique.

Thats not really a longterm or fullproof solution.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it looks good too. You do look younger now with it shaved than the diffuse thinning.

Hope it works out for you and you feel happier about the decision.