I Castrated Myself To Halt Baldness

Status
Not open for further replies.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whatever your 'thing' or talent is in life, or goal you are pursuing, not having good hair will just make you have to be better at whatever your 'thing' is.
growing hair is the goal I am pursuing. Achieving other goals would never make me stop wishing to not be bald.

A man with low testosterone is essentially living a different reality to a man living with high test. The latter living a much more vivid intense experience.
Have you ever lived with low testosterone? otherwise, how can you know.

Believe me, estrogen is a more vivid intense experience than testosterone

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have to defend yourself from an attacker, you would rather have a testosterone dominant body than an estrogenic one as a male.
I'd rather have a weapon.

and if you have to defend yourself from prostate cancer or heart disease, a testosterone dominant body would not be ideal

NamelessGhoul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not king; more testosterone as a man means more health implications, balding and acne. And, that can be used as a generalisation because most men will develop a sensitivity to the hormone. My personal valuation of hair is superficial in your opinion, but then again your opinion is superficial. Great hair helps in leading to further success. But, again, your opinion about hair not being important might be relevant to yourself but it's not to me.

I'm pretty sure he has gotten the hint that there are 'less serious options available' from the numerous amount of people commenting the same thing on other pages within this thread, and on other threads. Nonetheless, he's not transgender, it's quite self-explanatory in the title that he castrated himself to halt baldness.

I would be quick to write of testosterone if my life depended on it, because I would rather be dead than have such poison roaming throughout my body. If I had to defend myself from an attacker pre-estrogen, I wouldn't be able to do it anyway because of my body type.

He literally said he was trans in the previous page. Read it for yourself. So, if that's the case, the title is misleading. at the very least, he didn't castrate himself to JUST stop baldness.

PS, my overall point is that if you are trans, then yes f*** testosterone. Otherwise, it's ridiculous to try and pretend we live in a world where testosterone is 'poison' LOL. which is what you and a few others seem to be perpetuating here.

Ikarus, you and I are polar opposites evidently so we will just have to agree to disagree.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
He literally said he was trans in the previous page. Read it for yourself. So, if that's the case, the title is misleading. at the very least, he didn't castrate himself to JUST stop baldness.
maybe he didn't realize he was trans until after he castrated himself

Otherwise, it's ridiculous to try and pretend we live in a world where testosterone is 'poison' LOL. which is what you and a few others seem to be perpetuating here.
It literally is poison.. testosterone accelerates the aging process and decreases lifespan. That is not something we have chosen, yes it is not fair to men and in fact its a sick cruel joke of nature but it is true. Castrated animals, eunuchs and women live longer. If you give estrogens to male mice they live longer. Testosterone raises IGF-1 and acts on the mtor pathway. It also elevates uric acid (a factor of coronary heart disease mortality and associated with various inflammatory markers) and inhibits secretion of adiponectin (an insulin sensitizing adipokine). There was also a study which found the testosterone-to-estradiol ratio to be nearly twice higher in men with coronary heart disease compared to age matched controls.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

PS, my overall point is that if you are trans, then yes f*** testosterone. Otherwise, it's ridiculous to try and pretend we live in a world where testosterone is 'poison' LOL. which is what you and a few others seem to be perpetuating here.

Ikarus, you and I are polar opposites evidently so we will just have to agree to disagree.

His profile literally says 'male'... I recall him thinking he has gender dysphoria at one point, though.

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lmao, mate understand that this guys are fucked for life, they need all the reasons in the world to justify their treatments, ideology and all the others reasons they had or have for doing what they are doing... It's "normal" for them and whatever you will say they won't understand because they are stuck in their clogged minds just like a tranny is stuck when he wants to transitions... They are mentally ill, not even psychiatric attention can help them, there is no cure or treatment for their diseases and that's why they are left free roaming and spreading their diseases all around the world... The only thing you can do is to leave them alone in their own sh*t, in the end it's their life and who the f*** cares about their shitty ideologies, can't you see what shitty arguments they have, they talk like all men are the same, they talk like all men bald or get prostate cancer and die from heart diseases but they are ingesting pills 24/7 lmao and they will die before every other man that they give as example..
They are just some retarded incels from the internet who the f*** cares anyways, they can shout here and write until their life is over, nobody cares anyways, the real world is very different from their shitty internet lives, even if they chose to accept it or not !
Look at Ikarus, he is saying that TEST is making you bald and there are millions of men running around with a full head of hair and test over the limits, they think all men get prostate cancer even if there are billions who don't, the same with heart diseases, etc, they are retarded it's clear, no point in arguing with them, you only feed their illness and they are attention w****s anyways, they like it because they don't have a life outside of this forum anyways, or outside their "regimes" lmao

And check their "hormonal thread" to see how many of them are on tranny regimes and not even balding, another one showed up today, even them are amazed, most of them are mentally ill.. This f*** that injected acid in his balls took TEST before he castrated himself, he induced minor hair loss on the crown because of it and after he castrated himself because he thought he had male pattern baldness lmao.. And this forum is full of retards like him, full !

Last edited:

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And before trying to answer or something, just remember trannies that i blocked you all anyways, you can talk to yourselves until you puke in your mouths cos nobody is gonna answer anyways !

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look I get it. I started losing my hair at 19, and I thought it was the end of the world. I think there is such a massive negative connotation attached to baldness because there are a lot of bald older men who let themselves go and become losers. My first thought was 'Jesus, I don't wanna be like that' Also around that age, we tend to be overly obsessed with ourselves and how others perceive us. I think I maybe even had your mindset. kind of like, what's the point in all of this, if I'm bald? A lot of this mindset comes from society and isn't actually natural. It's societal hyper obsessed shallowness that makes young people like us despair over cosmetic things like hair. This is turn makes us think that we're doomed when it comes to success in said society.

Whatever your 'thing' or talent is in life, or goal you are pursuing, not having good hair will just make you have to be better at whatever your 'thing' is. You have to become undeniable at whatever field it is where your hair or lack thereof won't matter. So many people get by on mediocrity because their hair happens to be good. f*** mediocrity anyway.

Regarding the balls thing...
A man with low testosterone is essentially living a different reality to a man living with high test. The latter living a much more vivid intense experience. Testosterone motivates you to get out of your bed in the morning and smash goals and achieve things. That's literally what it does. Amongst many other things. If you are trans, then it's gonna be more complicated because you obviously don't want a lot of testosterone, but understand your overall whims and drives in life will be different when you start drastically altering your hormones. The few posters here sitting bashing on testosterone just screams ignorance and stupidity to me and it's why I felt inclined to reply.

PS Hairloss definitely fucked with my self-esteem when I was younger but I matured and gained wisdom. My self-esteem isn't attached to my hair anymore and I don't care that I no longer wouldn't be deemed a 'pretty boy'. Our view on the world and our existence always changes.

If you actually are a trans, then castrating yourself and taking hardcore drugs to transition with the added side effect of saving your hair as a bonus is a win-win though. so kudos to you. but to all NON trans men. Testosterone and balls are far from useless. even without hair.

EDIT

And if you are trans, isn't the title of the thread misleading? you didn't castrate yourself to halt baldness. you castrated yourself to transition. Halting baldness happens to be a side effect. Is that not correct?

I absolutely agree with what you said here. But obviously OP is and thinks differently and for him we're probably the odd ones and that is fine. No offense to OP but I thinks his thing is not just fighting hair loss but rather hair loss is part of a larger picture that includes gender dysphoria and body dysmorphia (and, if I remember well, he pointed that out). I can't imagine myself without a healthy level of testosterone (well actually I'd rather have hair loss and good hormone balance than hair and out if whack hormone levels) and I guess OP dreads testosterone just as you and I dread the lack of it.

NamelessGhoul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It literally is poison.. testosterone accelerates the aging process and decreases lifespan. That is not something we have chosen, yes it is not fair to men and in fact its a sick cruel joke of nature but it is true. Castrated animals, eunuchs and women live longer. If you give estrogens to male mice they live longer. Testosterone raises IGF-1 and acts on the mtor pathway. It also elevates uric acid (a factor of coronary heart disease mortality and associated with various inflammatory markers) and inhibits secretion of adiponectin (an insulin sensitizing adipokine). There was also a study which found the testosterone-to-estradiol ratio to be nearly twice higher in men with coronary heart disease compared to age matched controls.

Ok so clarify something for me.

I'm a man. The only subjectively negative effect testosterone has had on me is the fact that DHT, it's byproduct, has been miniaturizing my follicles.

Other than that, I have good skin, in fact, amazing skin, I have a well-defined jawline and bold eyes, a great beard, I have great muscle mass (primarily from gym training obviously, but test helps in the growth and maintenance and I wouldn't be anywhere near as strong without it), I have a great positive outlook on life, I sleep great, I FEEL great, I enjoy sex with my partner ALOT and often, I'm bold and stand up for myself always. The list goes on. I could be here all day. point is, my current hormonal profile is doing wonders on me, and I display all the hallmarks of high test. I definitely don't have 'low' test at the very least.

so with the above said ( i apologize for it looking like a massive humble brag) Are you suggesting I start blocking my testosterone? if it ain't broke don't fix it? By your logic, my life will improve since I'll be inhibiting poison? all men should inhibit it? that's literally what your logic is implying. I think I'll keep letting that test pump through my veins and as with Ikarus, you and I will agree to disagree.

Reactions: Aki

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so clarify something for me.

I'm a man. The only subjectively negative effect testosterone has had on me is the fact that DHT, it's byproduct, has been miniaturizing my follicles.

Other than that, I have good skin, in fact, amazing skin, I have a well-defined jawline and bold eyes, a great beard, I have great muscle mass (primarily from gym training obviously, but test helps in the growth and maintenance and I wouldn't be anywhere near as strong without it), I have a great positive outlook on life, I sleep great, I FEEL great, I enjoy sex with my partner ALOT and often, I'm bold and stand up for myself always. The list goes on. I could be here all day. point is, my current hormonal profile is doing wonders on me, and I display all the hallmarks of high test. I definitely don't have 'low' test at the very least.

so with the above said ( i apologize for it looking like a massive humble brag) Are you suggesting I start blocking my testosterone? if it ain't broke don't fix it? By your logic, my life will improve since I'll be inhibiting poison? all men should inhibit it? that's literally what your logic is implying. I think I'll keep letting that test pump through my veins and as with Ikarus, you and I will agree to disagree.

Your gonna die because of TEST mate what don't you understand, they are scientists and and they know better, TEST is poison lmao, thank the "LORD" that scientists invented this tranny pills cos if not all men would have been doomed without them !

NamelessGhoul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I absolutely agree with what you said here. But obviously OP is and thinks differently and for him we're probably the odd ones and that is fine. No offense to OP but I thinks his thing is not just fighting hair loss but rather hair loss is part of a larger picture that includes gender dysphoria and body dysmorphia (and, if I remember well, he pointed that out). I can't imagine myself without a healthy level of testosterone (well actually I'd rather have hair loss and good hormone balance than hair and out if whack hormone levels) and I guess OP dreads testosterone just as you and I dread the lack of it.

true, just funny how a few people here are trying to normalize the annihilation of male hormones LOL. 'testosterone is bad for everyone mentality is retarded.'

NamelessGhoul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His profile literally says 'male'... I recall him thinking he has gender dysphoria at one point, though.

"iam under the supervision of an endocrinologist and all side effects are monitored and supplied with hormones, i can chose what hormone profile and level that i wish to have at any age, iam sure many men are on trt despite having their testicles and i was low on t even before that so it is nothing new to me, and yes iam trans, got a problem there?"

page 12. There I copied it for you. He literally says he is trans.

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who the f*** cares what they think, they are just some incels on a hair loss forum, in real life they don't represent sh*t and they have no power.. Ikarus is leaving his house once a year if he does and after he comes crying in here that people on the street are starring at him because of his thinning hair...

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Testosterone isn't 'king', in fact it's a hormone which will drive you to death. It's surrounded by health implications such as prostate cancer (balding or bald men theoretically have a greater chance of developing this, due to a sensitivity of androgenic activity within the body), and cardiovascular issues. It might be somewhat important in maintaining masculine traits such as aggressiveness, but that does not mean it's a leader.

I started balding at fourteen years old, in which it became noticeable to myself at eighteen, which is the age I decided to start treatments. It's not about what people perceive of myself, but my own particular perception. Hair is great, it's comforting to be able to sport particular hair styles and feel confident about it; that's due to my own personal valuation of hair. Of course, it will lead to further success within life since hair is seen as a trait within the umbrella of beauty, but that's one aspect.

A man who lives life without testosterone is still a male, but they just lack a hormone. It's similar to how women have a significant reduction in estrogen once they hit the menopause; they're still women, they didn't somehow become a male due to it. I feel more motivated to get out of bed without testosterone, especially due to the benefits of ADT such as clear skin. It's a confidence booster. Nonetheless, it's not recommendable to live life without sex hormones which is why estrogen therapy is important.

I'm not sure why you are commenting about his self-castration, and mentioning about hair loss and self-esteem, when he has already done the deed and nothing can be done about it. It just seems as if you are commenting just to criticise, which is a common theme within this thread.

In that case oxygen is poison. Much more than anything else you've put un your body.bwithbevery breath you take, byproducts from oxygen used by your body are released in the form of free radicals that age and eventually kill you like nothing else. Also it somewhat conspicuous that the only people claiming this are people that battle hair loss.

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can be a male even if you don't have TEST, balls or a dick, all you need is some gyno from pills and a limp dick, it's 2019 you can identify yourself as an unicorn you have no idea @NamelessGhoul, you know nothing !

NamelessGhoul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who the f*** cares what they think, they are just some incels on a hair loss forum, in real life they don't represent sh*t and they have no power.. Ikarus is leaving his house once a year if he does and after he comes crying in here that people on the street are starring at him because of his thinning hair...

well we are all human at the end of the day, so let's not get too nasty with eachother man.

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well we are all human at the end of the day, so let's not get too nasty with eachother man.

I tried, i really tried but they are too retarded for this planet, everybody on this forum tried but they want to take over the forum and they managed to do it in some way because the moderation sucks big time.. Some of them tried and try to encourage others to take tranny and anti cancer drugs just because they think it's the way to do it, one of them even encouraged a mother of a 16 year old to take this kind of regimes, they are really retarded and i don't give a f*** about them in the end, and not because i don't care about them as humans or that i have something personal with them, because in the end i don't even know them outside of this forum, but just because they don't give a f*** about others anyways, they are dangerous and can harm a lot of people because of their mental illnesses and i'm not the guy who can accept this... I can't do sh*t but i won't be nice to a bunch of incels who don't do sh*t except spread their illnesses all around the forum and the world itself !

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
so with the above said ( i apologize for it looking like a massive humble brag) Are you suggesting I start blocking my testosterone?
No, you can do whatever you want and should do what makes you happier. Same goes for other men.
I simply don't believe testosterone is generally healthy and everyone has the right to know that and should know that..
Meth also makes you feel good, doesn't mean its good for you. Test gives power and energy and may even make you feel alive but I know that the candle burning twice as bright lasts half as long. If you still choose it thats fine, but personally I think most men would be happier without it. There would be less war, rape, murder, cheaters, incels, and of course hairloss.

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, yeah a world full of trannies and women with no men lmao, exactly as i said they are retarded.. The idiots can't comprehend that if men wouldn't existed they wouldn't existed either... Not to mention the facts that women are cheaters also, because of them many wars took place, etc lmao,.. But you know TEST is too blame for all the sh*t in the world because they are trannies now and they have to make themselves feel better about it in a way, it's understandable, dumb fucks

Last edited:

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
In that case oxygen is poison. Much more than anything else you've put un your body.bwithbevery breath you take, byproducts from oxygen used by your body are released in the form of free radicals that age and eventually kill you like nothing else. Also it somewhat conspicuous that the only people claiming this are people that battle hair loss.
This is true but its also true that we need oxygen to survive.. you don't need Test to live. In fact, the Y chromosome is literally the only chromosome in the body you can delete and you'd still be alive (though we couldn't reproduce without it). Without all the other ones we'd die.

Status
Not open for further replies.