I Castrated Myself To Halt Baldness

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And you have no side effects with your leak of testosterone ? Feeling weak, being tired, depression etc?

I mean all your story sounds just like a hard hit of puperty and young adulthood. I also was obsessed with girls and wanking, took drugs, dumped friends, just being an idiot and had my thoughts wide away of school and university. But once you're in your late 20' it just goes away and you mb wanna have kids or even get a boner and f*** some ladies.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And you have no side effects with your leak of testosterone ? Feeling weak, being tired, depression etc?

I mean all your story sounds just like a hard hit of puperty and young adulthood. I also was obsessed with girls and wanking, took drugs, dumped friends, just being an idiot and had my thoughts wide away of school and university. But once you're in your late 20' it just goes away and you mb wanna have kids or even get a boner and f*** some ladies.
Depression, fatigue, and brain fog were awful after the operation, that's is because I was low on testosterone and estradiol, the body can't function without sex hormones, but once my endocrinologist put me on high dose of estradiol, my depression, and fatigue went away instantly and now I have ton of energy and my bones are strong just like before, some women are into eunuchs, but it is really rare, some of them find eunuchs more emotional and approachable, penterative sex is not everything, there are many ways to enjoy your partner, emotions are more important, and iam sure I will find a woman who will love me for my calmness and softness, not all women are into alpha masculine dudes, the world is a vast place, so it is nothing to worry about, children? I banked my sperm in case, or I might adopt if I have the urge, but it is not a big deal either

Aki

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Sonolmn98 in that case you should be at least a little concerned about blood clotting. it increases with age [risk doubles each decade after age 60], being of a taller height, sitting for a period of time, and taking estrogen obviously.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Sonolmn98 in that case you should be at least a little concerned about blood clotting. it increases with age [risk doubles each decade after age 60], being of a taller height, sitting for a period of time, and taking estrogen obviously.
With regular cardio and low fat diet, I will be fine, the chance is slim,i will always prioritize my health to compensate that

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well at least it looks like you've really thought about this step (before doing it) and have answers for those important questions.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well at least it looks like you've really thought about this step (before doing it) and have answers for those important questions.
Yes it took me a whole year to plan it and measure the pros and cons, and the diy method, I chatted with many eunuchs before ahead and prepared it neatly, I even booked a motel near a general hospital and ask my friend for assistance in case a bleed and faint

Aki

My Regimen
Reaction score
you will have to incorporate your entire lifestyle to make this work; like drinking enough water, moving throughout the day, avoid sitting or being in a cramped position for too long, dieting right to counteract blood clots, getting adequate exercise. if you sit at a desk i would advise maybe getting a standing desk, that way blood clots would be less likely to form; also allow you to move around more freely.

good luck; i kind of want to become a eunuch too, but i'm already taller than the average dutch person :(

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you will have to incorporate your entire lifestyle to make this work; like drinking enough water, moving throughout the day, avoid sitting or being in a cramped position for too long, dieting right to counteract blood clots, getting adequate exercise. if you sit at a desk i would advise maybe getting a standing desk, that way blood clots would be less likely to form; also allow you to move around more freely.

good luck; i kind of want to become a eunuch too, but i'm already taller than the average dutch person :(
OH really! if you are above 25 yro, your bone structure won't change, but for me, I was castrated at 19 and I did notice increase in height, I went from 6'4 to 6'5 in 7 months, interesting changes, and my limbs seem to elongate too

Aki

My Regimen
Reaction score
i was actually implying that being tall was a bad thing since it increases blood clotting risk [https://www.livescience.com/60318-height-blood-clot-risk.html] However by taking estrogen many trans women claim to lose one or two inches in height, this may be because the hips rotate forward. Interesting that eunuchs experience a height increase and limb elongation; was there a particular reason for this? Its almost like marfan syndrome lol

Personally I would like to lose some height; being tall has ruined my life.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i was actually implying that being tall was a bad thing since it increases blood clotting risk [https://www.livescience.com/60318-height-blood-clot-risk.html] However by taking estrogen many trans women claim to lose one or two inches in height, this may be because the hips rotate forward. Interesting that eunuchs experience a height increase and limb elongation; was there a particular reason for this? Its almost like marfan syndrome lol

Personally I would like to lose some height; being tall has ruined my life.
I gained height and marfan syndrome figure when I was 7 months on no estrogen, but now estrogen will make me shorter again so I might go back to 6'3 and my hips will grow too because iam younger than 23,i dnt mind being tall, when my crown was thin it helped me in disguising it because no one can reach and see, but being short and bald is a nightmare even if u bulk up, you will look ridicules, I prefer being slim and tall with thick hair, and wide hips

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Few questions for you.

1. Are you attracted to men or women? Were you before this?

2. Have you had sex before? Were you ever interested in having sex? Do you have any interest now?

3. Did you want to get married or have kids before doing this? Do you now?

4. What does your family think of all this?

5. What country are you from?

6. If you could have had all your hair back without becoming a eunuch would you have chosen that option? Or did you want to be a eunuch anyway?

7. You are still very young. Do you ever worry you might regret this in the future or do you ever regret it now? What if you decide you want a family and have your own kids? I can tell you at your age I never saw myself having kids but I actually want them now.

If you could answer some of these. Just find this pretty fascinating. Hope you don’t hugely regret this decision.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but it sucks like 'brushing your teeth twice a day' and not like 'castrate yourself'.
And also not all of them are just topicals.

But they most likely all suck in comparison to estrogen, anti-androgens and oral minoxidil... :( I wish there was an actual cure to hair loss, like in those movies where they would drop a serum on their scalp and they would sprout hair instantly.

Reactions: Aki

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Few questions for you.

1. Are you attracted to men or women? Were you before this?

2. Have you had sex before? Were you ever interested in having sex? Do you have any interest now?

3. Did you want to get married or have kids before doing this? Do you now?

4. What does your family think of all this?

5. What country are you from?

6. If you could have had all your hair back without becoming a eunuch would you have chosen that option? Or did you want to be a eunuch anyway?

7. You are still very young. Do you ever worry you might regret this in the future or do you ever regret it now? What if you decide you want a family and have your own kids? I can tell you at your age I never saw myself having kids but I actually want them now.

If you could answer some of these. Just find this pretty fascinating. Hope you don’t hugely regret this decision.
1.i was bisexual but mostly into women, now I am asexual and can't feel sex anymore

2.yes i had sex in the past and it went wrong, I was too horny, and would date and f*** anything that moves, my standards were low, and all I wanted was sex, I had a horrible fetish, which made me feel more disgusted, I messed around so many time, I was never satisfied with my partner, masturbating 4 times a day was horrible, and I even became a p**rn addict, which fucked up my brain even further, I tried nofap, and believed the hair loss and masturbation myth, but I never abstained more than a week without fapping, I hated it so much, I even tried yoga, meditation, and a vegan diet to calm my libido, and I even bought herbs for that but it did nothing

3. I banked my sperms prior to that so having kids is possible, and yes I may get married and have a future partner in the future

4.most of them don't know, I live away from them, my uncle knew since he was around me during the surgery, but no one knows that i take female hormones, they shouldn't care cuz iam an adult and financially independent, but I am sure they understand me despite having traditional belief, I rarely see or talk to them so its not a problem

5.iam half Armenian/Kurd and half British, but i live in Canada

6.i wanted to become a eunuch from a long time, and hair is a bonus, i will still prefer this peace of mind over anyhting

7. no regrets, i only regret not having the surgery at 12 or 15, before hitting puberty and getiing confused by testosterone, and the horrible puberty changes

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How the hell is vegan diet supposed to lower your libido?
It doesn't, but I was hypie
How the hell is vegan diet supposed to lower your libido?
It doesn't, I was brainwashed into that, tried it and failed, now that I found my cure, it is laughable, but iam glad it took me 2 years only to find, some guys take years and years to realize that testosterone is the main enemy and not only dht

It is funny because curing baldness is very simply and the cure is there for years, but no is ready to trade their manhood for it

INT

Reaction score
It doesn't, but I was hypie

It doesn't, I was brainwashed into that, tried it and failed, now that I found my cure, it is laughable, but iam glad it took me 2 years only to find, some guys take years and years to realize that testosterone is the main enemy and not only dht

It is funny because curing baldness is very simply and the cure is there for years, but no is ready to trade their manhood for it

Even then, research has shown that vegan men tend to have higher levels of androgens and despite the term 'soyboy' there is more evidence for dairy decreasing testosterone than actual soy.

Not a vegan myself (even though I eat mostly plant-based) but stil... The whole vegan = feminine thing has to stop.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have done an ultrasound and the results are back, this finally confirms it, the infection is gone, no more gangrene, I am off antibiotics, and the reading says that my testicles are basically gone on both sides and my epididymis are gone too, I feel better after seeing the report because I was worried about an underlying infection and further complications, this what it takes to defeat baldness for eternity, it is crazy but it works

_20190513_165506 (1).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.