i can't cope not being a 6'4 nw1 gigaslayer

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
women just select the dude who gives her better sensation than the other... in whatever context that is...
that is basically all

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why would I? I will just send the girls home when I fk them with my system just like every chad who can afford it because he has unlimited vagina supply. do you think I'll make some scrambled eggs for a tinder sl00t the morning after?
Aren’t you the one who studied psychology? Just imagine booking an appointment to help with low self-esteem and ending up on your couch o_O

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren’t you the one who studied psychology? Just imagine booking an appointment to help with low self-esteem and ending up on your couch o_O
low iq. don't compare different communities of practice like that and make assumptions. im trolling lmfao. most mass murderers blended in society well (especially the good looking ones heh) and you are worried about some guy with a norwood reaper AVI spitting some blackpills holy f***

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, if you’re in Germany and you have even the slightest suspicion that your new therapist is sporting a hair system.. run for the hills! :D

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
low iq. don't compare different communities of practice like that and make assumptions. im trolling lmfao. most mass murderers blended in society well (especially the good looking ones heh) and you are worried about some guy with a norwood reaper AVI spitting some blackpills holy f***
How much do you suffer?
How mentally unwell do you think you are?
Do you hate yourself or just how women perceive your physical being?
Do you feel like this world is unjust?
Do you regret things in your life?

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, if you’re in Germany and you have even the slightest suspicion that your new therapist is sporting a hair system.. run for the hills! :D
just lol at thinking im actually a psychologist just because i claimed it online tbh ngl

this just proves that you think im high iq based off my posts

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
you'll want to f*** me when I wear it ;) but no baldcel chicks for fake chad haha

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just lol at thinking im actually a psychologist just because i claimed it online tbh ngl

this just proves that you think im high iq based off my posts
LOL there never was any suspension of disbelief. I’m just messing around.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you'll want to f*** me when I wear it ;) but no baldcel chicks for fake chad haha
I’m sure I’ll get over it, after an appropriate amount of psychological treatment. :)

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m sure I’ll get over it, after an appropriate amount of psychological treatment. :)
no psychological treatment for you fucked brain due to dutasteride not letting 5ar fullfil its neurosteroid functions. but I guess you can try another cocktail ith ssris to cope or something