i can't cope not being a 6'4 nw1 gigaslayer

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never cared about money or status in a man. There is a guy in my workplace, 63 years old, and he has a relationship with a very beautiful woman who is 30 years his junior. He left his wife for her.
He is deeply unattractive (to me), but he is very, very rich. I don’t know, perhaps she is attracted to him as a person, it’s possible, who knows. I would not sleep with him :)

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never cared about money or status in a man. There is a guy in my workplace, 63 years old, and he has a relationship with a very beautiful woman who is 30 years his junior. He left his wife for her.
He is deeply unattractive (to me), but he is very, very rich. I don’t know, perhaps she is attracted to him as a person, it’s possible, who knows. I would not sleep with him :)

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
every woman who has ever existed would rather f*** sewer chad than bill gates, water is incredibly wet. money/status = civilizatory cope to replace looks (biology) and keep society stable by giving non chad men wifes

the next thing that will impact society to a similar degree than that are sex bots, people just don't yet realize it

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
every woman who has ever existed would rather f*** sewer chad than bill gates, water is incredibly wet. money/status = civilizatory cope to replace looks (biology) and keep society stable by giving non chad men wifes

the next thing that will impact society to a similar degree than that are sex bots, people just don't yet realize it
Is there anything from the Lookist/incel point of view that you actually disagree with? From your posts it seems like you're 100% down with it like their community's publicist/agent lol

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there anything from the Lookist/incel point of view that you actually disagree with? From your posts it seems like you're 100% down with it like their community's publicist/agent lol
idk give me talking points and I'll tell you if i agree or disagree

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
isnt the problem solved when you can get sexbots? you can have sex then...
is also safer than doing whatever you want to do and relocate to some block country to get some (or maybe dont get any there, too)...

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
isnt the problem solved when you can get sexbots? you can have sex then...
is also safer than doing whatever you want to do and relocate to some block country to get some (or maybe dont get any there, too)...

ever experienced post nut clarity? example: the "vibe" you get when you hang out with a woman and you are generally having a good time with her. then you have sex and just want to be alone? suddenly her mannerisms at the breakfast table are pissing you off? the same mannerisms you found cute the night before?

what do ethnomethodologist observation like this tell you about how society functions at a fundamental level, and how sex bots are going to change this paradigm?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
never had that issue, sorry...
also never had any issue not getting sex, so never thought about sex bots...
you and others always complain that its impossible to get any...

i only want to be alone because i work 6-7 days a week and got to listen to my coworkers all day...

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
never had that issue, sorry...
also never had any issue not getting sex, so never thought about sex bots...
you and others always complain that its impossible to get any...

i only want to be alone because i work 6-7 days a week and got to listen to my coworkers all day...
you want to be alone because you are getting pussy

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a bit concerning honestly. I hope you won't end up in jail or a hospital
why would I? I will just send the girls home when I fk them with my system just like every chad who can afford it because he has unlimited vagina supply. do you think I'll make some scrambled eggs for a tinder sl00t the morning after?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
i just got too much to do... so id rather spend my time productive than hanging somewhere where i cant really do much (yet)...
give ma a big enough apartment for 2 with some nice atelier for me and i dont mind having the gf there all the time...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
why would I? I will just send the girls home when I fk them with my system just like every chad who can afford it because he has unlimited vagina supply. do you think I'll make some scrambled eggs for a tinder sl00t the morning after?
lol yeah i never did that either^^ you better stay at her place and leave early enough...

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
i just got too much to do... so id rather spend my time productive than hanging somewhere where i cant really do much (yet)...
give ma a big enough apartment for 2 with some nice atelier for me and i dont mind having the gf there all the time...
if this is the case you are hormonally in provider/dad mode. nothing wrong with that btw. can't escape your hormonal identity

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Life ain't an MMORPG game bro

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
if this is the case you are hormonally in provider/dad mode. nothing wrong with that btw. can't escape your hormonal identity
im not going to provide, dont worry^^ my view on people who dont work isnt exactly positive...