I Can't Believe I Grew Hair Back!!!!!! Look At My Change!!!!

ravi.kumar.engineer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Jacob bro , can you provide detailed formula may be in personal message , we can improve trans-dermal delivery system and manufacture cheap here in india , to give it a glance 60ml 5% minoxidil cost around 9-10$ here in India. rosemary oil + teatree oil can go about 2$ + ketokenazol 3$. we can certainly workout and make it around 25$ doller total costing.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Jacob bro , can you provide detailed formula may be in personal message , we can improve trans-dermal delivery system and manufacture cheap here in india , to give it a glance 60ml 5% minoxidil cost around 9-10$ here in India. rosemary oil + teatree oil can go about 2$ + ketokenazol 3$. we can certainly workout and make it around 25$ doller total costing.
He did provide it on the 4th page mate,

Here it is:

Ratio of the topical:

5% minoxidil
5% tea tree oil
5% rosemary oil
2% ketoconazole
3% panthenol
5g cayenne powder (makes 8.33% if you're using 60ml bottle)
1% hydrocortisone (only on the every other day bottle)
0.1% retinol

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did this turn out to be a scam?

unknownPlayer

My Regimen
Reaction score
where can i buy ketoconazole? All i see on amazon is different shampoos with this in it.
Also, tree oil, on amazon there are different prices, some cost x10 what other brand costs.. Are there any difference?

yammer1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course it was....do people really have to ask???? Lmao ..

This isn't a scam. But this is extremely dangerous. Corticosteroids literally shrink your brain. Source : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3291486/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3853679/
It will mess up your memory and I know this from experience as I was prescribed some for itchy scalp and seen a lot of regrowth that I thought was just from micro needling but was definitely from the liquid corticosteroid. I stopped using it and had trouble recalling words and would get stuck mid-sentence drawing blanks. I've been repairing it through lifestyle and diet changes with major improvements but am not back to baseline yet. I can't believe this was suggested here.

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This isn't a scam. But this is extremely dangerous. Corticosteroids literally shrink your brain. Source : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3291486/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3853679/
It will mess up your memory and I know this from experience as I was prescribed some for itchy scalp and seen a lot of regrowth that I thought was just from micro needling but was definitely from the liquid corticosteroid. I stopped using it and had trouble recalling words and would get stuck mid-sentence drawing blanks. I've been repairing it through lifestyle and diet changes with major improvements but am not back to baseline yet. I can't believe this was suggested here.

Likely. It will also shrink your brain and cause memory issues though.

Come on man. How in the world are you equating ORAL high potency steroids to a low potency topical steroid. Hydrocort at that low of a percent and frequency likely would not even cause local side effects let alone systemic

yammer1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on man. How in the world are you equating ORAL high potency steroids to a low potency topical steroid. Hydrocort at that low of a percent and frequency likely would not even cause local side effects let alone systemic

Then do it bro!! Cheers.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Balding people are delusional. Scientists have been trying to solve the problem for decades and to no avail but it took a few weeks of research for a random jacob25 guy with no background in science to resolve it.
He found enough free time to make this thread and post all the images but not just enough to specify ratio of each component as if this is of least importance for balding community. The guy could have placed the pics in reverse chronological order.
Exactly, this is the biggest load of sh*t I've seen in quite a while. This forum is completely delusional, key reason I stopped posting here years ago.

fugged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jacob25,

Were you saying you use a "pea" size portion of hydrocortisone roughly? Or what amount of 1% do you figure you use EOD? And, are you still at it? Getting good results? And any changes or sides? Brain shrink? :/ thanks

fugged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And what would be the purpose of this being a scam, were they selling something? Smh.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol topical hydrocortisone shrinks your brain lol at 2%. Lol. .

if anyone uses any glucorticoid. A few important things. Cycle off them and taper off them and u will be fine

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinking about getting green tea macha might be one of the reasons Jacob and his friend got success..any updates Jacob?