I Can't Believe I Grew Hair Back!!!!!! Look At My Change!!!!

mrsamsonite

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, im really impressed by the results you got there. So in order to maximize my chances i need to use the topical twice a day plus the hydrocortisone version every other day, clay shampoo with zinc, sulphur and the other ingredients, massage with finger nails and take multivitamin, flaxseed oil and green tea every day, correct? i got the multivitamin (Has MSM and B vitamins) the green tea powder and the flaxseed oil. now i need the topical mixture and the shampoo, can you make them for me? kindly invite your friend over here as this would really mean the world to me. thanks so much mate

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, im really impressed by the results you got there. So in order to maximize my chances i need to use the topical twice a day plus the hydrocortisone version every other day, clay shampoo with zinc, sulphur and the other ingredients, massage with finger nails and take multivitamin, flaxseed oil and green tea every day, correct? i got the multivitamin (Has MSM and B vitamins) the green tea powder and the flaxseed oil. now i need the topical mixture and the shampoo, can you make them for me? kindly invite your friend over here as this would really mean the world to me. thanks so much mate
His friend is too busy being knee deep in hot clunge!

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the vehicle for the cayenne powder if anything? I found some sitting around and will probably try it because why not

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone here has a firm grasp on the ingredients used in Jacobs formula, I suggest you give Susan, owner and pharmacist at Murray Avenue Apothecary a call. Have them do a professional formulation. Perhaps even work out a business arrangement with them. Certainly, there are eniugh people here to purchase this stuff in quantities that would make it financially feasible for them to manufacture it initially. If not them, the pharmacists at Regenere would probably do it too.

mrsamsonite

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just spoke to jacob via private message and he said his chemist mate will be on here tonight or tomorrow morning. Personally, i only would have confidence to use his exact formula.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just spoke to jacob via private message and he said his chemist mate will be on here tonight or tomorrow morning. Personally, i only would have confidence to use his exact formula.

Definitely. But also, pharmaceutical grade ingredients and purity would be an additional priority if I were to pay someone else to formulate it. So the question is does he have or have access to the equipment to deliver on that also?

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Whereabouts is this clay shampoo with the other ingredients mentioned?

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, I'm Jacob's friend, he asked me to come over here.

I formulated him the solutions for his request, I was able to get a hold of all the ingredients that he wanted at pharma grade through my work (I work for a big drug company as a production adviser that is pharma compliant) and produce them in a way that will allow maximum penetration and bio-availability with minimal chemical reaction between the ingredients and solvents, to my best knowledge.

How many of you are interested? If I see there is a reasonable enough demand I will make it for you.

Any of you who are interested message me at my email Yoni.Be@protonmail.com
Hey,
I have sent you an email on the address that you’ve mentioned above. Please confirm if you have received it.

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I've received around 30 mails from you guys, I'll reply each over the weekend if it's all the same to you, little busy during week days.

Anyone else still interested feel free to mail me or reply "Interested" here, I hope by next week I will be able to send all of you further information and move it forward immediately.

Take care
Good thing that you have received emails from atleast 30 interested people. It would be great if you can confirm just by responding to those emails.
I understand that you’re located in EU and it might not be that easy for you to deliver your product to other countries. Can you share all the ingredients here so we can check with the customs if there are going to be any delivery issues?
I just want to make sure we cover all the based at once without running into these issues later on
Thanks

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm fairly sure the hydrocortisone is responsible for much of this. I've seen another thread on this site of a guy who used minoxidil but said he didn't get results, dropped it and later restarted min but with hydrocortisone at the same time and regrew his small crown bald spot.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude this rosemary oil stuff is seriously pungent, ugh. I think this potion needs a 5% concentration of Febreeze added to it

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
No offense guys but the way you two are responding and moving things only over the weekend this might take a couple of years for us to get our hands on this lotion. It would be great if you can get it going now and try to deliver it to all the interested folks by the end of this month.
Thanks

Ben_elf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have sent initial info via mail to everyone that sent me mails the last week.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Hi,
any idea how will this liquid mixture pass customs without branding? Customs seems pretty strict lately when it comes to liquids.

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
any idea how will this liquid mixture pass customs without branding? Customs seems pretty strict lately when it comes to liquids.
I have the same question. There is no point of prepping the lotion if you cannot get it through customs. How about you try sending one bottle to someone just to see if customs are going to let it through without any issues.

Ben_elf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are you (OP and his friend chemist) from guys? I wish I was in the same country, that would go trough easy.

JamesG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, I'm Jacob's friend, he asked me to come over here.

I formulated him the solutions for his request, I was able to get a hold of all the ingredients that he wanted at pharma grade through my work (I work for a big drug company as a production adviser that is pharma compliant) and produce them in a way that will allow maximum penetration and bio-availability with minimal chemical reaction between the ingredients and solvents, to my best knowledge.

How many of you are interested? If I see there is a reasonable enough demand I will make it for you.

Any of you who are interested message me at my email Yoni.Be@protonmail.com

You have done a commendable job bro..I’m interested in your solution.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the same question. There is no point of prepping the lotion if you cannot get it through customs. How about you try sending one bottle to someone just to see if customs are going to let it through without any issues.

I get minoxidil from eBay all the time, shouldn't be a problem