I Can't Believe I Grew Hair Back!!!!!! Look At My Change!!!!

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Balding people are delusional. Scientists have been trying to solve the problem for decades and to no avail but it took a few weeks of research for a random jacob25 guy with no background in science to resolve it.
He found enough free time to make this thread and post all the images but not just enough to specify ratio of each component as if this is of least importance for balding community. The guy could have placed the pics in reverse chronological order.
Yeah man, there is absolutely no regimen that has ever regrown anyone’s hair ever. Every single treatment is a fraud and anyone who posts their photos to the success story is just posting in reverse chronological order.

Upahill

Reaction score
Yeah man, there is absolutely no regimen that has ever regrown anyone’s hair ever. Every single treatment is a fraud and anyone who posts their photos to the success story is just posting in reverse chronological order.
lol. I didn't say that, read the post again. I was talking about a bunch of delusional baldies falling for scam

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even the op can't believe he did it. what do you expect from me, lol?
We expect you to stop shitting on this post and gtfo if you don’t believe in it.
@Jacob25 buddy it would be great if you can share the ratio of all the ingredients with us. You have made a great recovery and this is about time to help your fellow baldies with your regimen.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Balding people are delusional. Scientists have been trying to solve the problem for decades and to no avail but it took a few weeks of research for a random jacob25 guy with no background in science to resolve it.
He found enough free time to make this thread and post all the images but not just enough to specify ratio of each component as if this is of least importance for balding community. The guy could have placed the pics in reverse chronological order.
Scientists probably already have the cure but can’t release it due to the $illions that is being made from Propecia and Regaine.

Last edited:

Jacob25

Reaction score
Let me answer the questions

Ratio of the topical:

5% minoxidil
5% tea tree oil
5% rosemary oil
2% ketoconazole
3% panthenol
5g cayenne powder (makes 8.33% if you're using 60ml bottle)
1% hydrocortisone (only on the every other day bottle)
0.1% retinol

Castor oil, rosehip seed oil, Azelaic acid were things I added after a long long time, and I don’t contribute my success to. I grew hair without these ingredients so I don’t find them necessary and will drop them when I run out of my current batch. Retinoids are good for the face but many mixed opinions on forums make me doubtful and paranoid about using it as well.

And I put a tennis headband on my forehead before I apply so nothing really touches my face.

I feel like my hair has stabilized but tons of vellus hairs on my temples where my original hairline used to be. it’s like they show up, then they fall and grow thicker.

In my shampoo/leave on (worth mentioning as these things are supposedly capable of sebum reduction, relieve inflammation and bacteria, clean the scalp properly and improve stimulation)

Aloe vera based shampoo. In a 500ml bottle that lasts me about 2 months I Add clay (kaolin & bentonite), zinc oxide, sulfur, lemon oil, peppermint oil, rosemary oil, tea tree oil, castor oil biotin and 1% ketoconazole. I just rub it on my hair after I get home from work, leave it for 20+ minutes, then jump in the shower. Right afterwards scalp press with fingernails while head down and apply the topical afterwards when my scalp still feels tingly and fresh. I apply the topical when I wake up as well, then blow dry my hair. I tend to believe that twice a day applications are superior to once a day.

The shampoo tingles the scalp, gives a strong minty fresh feeling, and makes my scalp just feel really good in general, during the few weeks my scalp was peeling slightly, but it doesn’t happen anymore. I kinda miss it to be honest. I guess there were some dirty layers anyway that had to be removed. Generally I think that the peeling did good to my hair.
Anyway not a simple routine, the annoying part is the scalp massage, I just play a song and place a mirror in front of my bed, press the scalp roughly. by the way it feels good in general afterwards, to have blood rushed to the head.

Regarding the flaxseed oil, just get a flaxseed oil from an organic store, the vitamins and teas can be bought on iherb and aren’t expensive at all. Same goes for the broccoli/berries mixed in the blender. What’s better than starting the day with a fresh smoothie anyway. Sometimes I add broccoli to the boiled green macha & gunpowder & peppermint & licorice tea. And I decided to finally quit smoking today.

Last edited:

CuredMouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ratio of the topical:

5% minoxidil
5% tea tree oil
5% rosemary oil
2% ketoconazole
3% panthenol
0.1% retinol

Castor oil, rosehip seed oil, Azelaic acid were things I added after a long long time, and I don’t contribute my success to. I grew hair without these ingredients so I don’t find them necessary and will drop them when I run out of my current batch. Retinoids are good for the face but many mixed opinions on forums make me doubtful and paranoid about using it as well.

I feel like my hair has stabilized but tons of vellus hairs on my temples where my original hairline used to be. it’s like they grow and then they fall and grow thicker.

And I put a tennis headband on my forehead before I apply so nothing really touches my face.

In my shampoo/leave on (worth mentioning as these things are great for sebum reduction and improve stimulation)

Aloe vera based shampoo. In a 500ml bottle that lasts me about 2 months I Add clay (kaolin & bentonite), zinc oxide, sulfur, lemon oil, peppermint oil, rosemary oil, tea tree oil, castor oil biotin and 1% ketoconazole. I just rub it on my hair after I get home from work, leave it for 20+ minutes, then jump in the shower. Right afterwards scalp press with fingernails while head down and apply the topical afterwards. I apply the topical when I wake up as well, then blow dry my hair. Researchers show that twice a day applications are superior to once a day.

The shampoo tingles the scalp, gives a strong minty fresh feeling, during the few weeks my scalp was peeling slightly, but it doesn’t happen anymore. I kinda miss it to be honest. I guess there were some dirty layers anyway that had to be removed. Generally I think that the peeling did good to my hair.
Anyway not a simple routine, the annoying part is the scalp massage, I just play a 4-5 minutes song and do it in front of a mirror, btw it feels good in general afterwards, to have blood rushed to the head

Regarding the flaxseed oil, just get a flaxseed oil from an organic store, the vitamins and teas can be bought on iherb and aren’t expensive at all. Same goes for the broccoli/berries mixed in the blender. Sometimes I even add broccoli to the boiled green macha & gunpowder & peppermint & licorice tea. And I decided to finally quit smoking today.

Sounds great, you're results are fantastic as well as your willingness to share information.

I do have a couple questions however:

Maybe I'm misunderstanding but those percentages don't necessarily equal 100%.. could you elaborate for those of us who are less versed in creating solutions like this?

What form is the ketoconazole in? I use a two percent shampoo, do you add shampoo to the mix or is it a non-shampoo topical liquid?

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ratio of the topical:

5% minoxidil
5% tea tree oil
5% rosemary oil
2% ketoconazole
3% panthenol
0.1% retinol

I feel like my hair has stabilized but tons of vellus hairs on my temples where my original hairline used to be. it’s like they show up, then they fall and grow thicker.

In my shampoo/leave on (worth mentioning as these things are supposedly capable of sebum reduction, relieve inflammation and bacteria, clean the scalp properly and improve stimulation)

Aloe vera based shampoo. In a 500ml bottle that lasts me about 2 months I Add clay (kaolin & bentonite), zinc oxide, sulfur, lemon oil, peppermint oil, rosemary oil, tea tree oil, castor oil biotin and 1% ketoconazole. I just rub it on my hair after I get home from work, leave it for 20+ minutes, then jump in the shower. Right afterwards scalp press with fingernails while head down and apply the topical afterwards when my scalp still feels tingly and fresh. I apply the topical when I wake up as well, then blow dry my hair. I tend to believe that twice a day applications are superior to once a day.

The shampoo tingles the scalp, gives a strong minty fresh feeling, and makes my scalp just feel really good in general, during the few weeks my scalp was peeling slightly, but it doesn’t happen anymore. I kinda miss it to be honest. I guess there were some dirty layers anyway that had to be removed. Generally I think that the peeling did good to my hair.
Anyway not a simple routine, the annoying part is the scalp massage, I just play a song and place a mirror in front of my bed, press the scalp roughly. by the way it feels good in general afterwards, to have blood rushed to the head.

Regarding the flaxseed oil, just get a flaxseed oil from an organic store, the vitamins and teas can be bought on iherb and aren’t expensive at all. Same goes for the broccoli/berries mixed in the blender. What’s better than starting the day with a fresh smoothie anyway. Sometimes I add broccoli to the boiled green macha & gunpowder & peppermint & licorice tea. And I decided to finally quit smoking today.
You're the GOAT

Gonna try a few of these

Jacob25

Reaction score
Sounds great, you're results are fantastic as well as your willingness to share information.

I do have a couple questions however:

Maybe I'm misunderstanding but those percentages don't necessarily equal 100%.. could you elaborate for those of us who are less versed in creating solutions like this?

What form is the ketoconazole in? I use a two percent shampoo, do you add shampoo to the mix or is it a non-shampoo topical liquid?
Thanks.

The topical consists of what I wrote but you need carriers & fillers. The exact amount of the carriers and such I don’t know. What I gave to my pharmacist friend was the list I put above, the rest was his made. The pharmacist did it for me. I just know that the ethanol was 96% ethanol and I asked it to contain properlyne glycol as well for better absorption (there were many discussions regarding carriers on the forum).

Regarding the shampoo, I was personally struggling to find a shampoo that contains all the stuff that I wanted in it. I figured if clay and sulfur do wonders to my face getting rid of the dirt and blackheads, why not have it in a shampoo, then I found out that they are good for sebum extraction which is exactly what I want if the theory of ‘trapped sebum infected with DHT’ in the scalp is true. The whole approach/concept is attacking hair loss from many angles to maximize my chances battling it. Only a hair loss sufferer can understand how far we people can go, lol. Anyway I can’t really tell 100% what helped the most and now I’m afraid to drop any of these things I’ve been using for such a long time, to not risk losing ground. So I gave you my complete regime to make sure you’re not missing any detail.

Jacob25

Reaction score
Some updates

2144472F-C80F-4781-A0E0-AA11C92DF992.jpeg

1B2DB280-19A4-4B0F-83C3-C4B2E8939784.jpeg

00A7F49C-FB23-4278-B086-ADE45E25EAF4.png

Last edited:

CuredMouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Outstanding. If I could achieve those results I'd consider myself cured. This is a lot to go on, and the concept behind the shampoo is definitely interesting, I believe regulating sebum production to be extremely important to combating male pattern baldness. If you could get your pharmacist friend on here I'm sure we would all love to talk to him as well, as much as I and others want to give your topical a shot it's a little risky without knowing the full synthesis process. I don't want to sound dramatic but it appears as though there's a cure, or at least an extremely benifical treatment somewhere in your formula. I'm 19 amd my loss hasn't progressed extremely far just yet, however I'm losing ground and close to your May photo. Many people including myself would be very greatful for as much information as you guys can provide.

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ratio of the topical:

5% minoxidil
5% tea tree oil
5% rosemary oil
2% ketoconazole
3% panthenol
0.1% retinol

Congratulations on your success Jacob.when you say these ingredients you mean in there purest form not rogain minoxidil and nizoral shampoo for example..

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score

Ratio of the topical:

5% minoxidil
5% tea tree oil
5% rosemary oil
2% ketoconazole
3% panthenol
0.1% retinol

When do you apply the Retin A?

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for updating, I would love to know the exact amounts involved and the carrier solutions etc

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quite interesting , i am sure if you can share the exact formula many people will use it , so in 6 months or more we ll have a better picture of how well it works

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on your potion I am starting

Minoxidil
Nizoral
Rosemary oil
Hydrocortisone
Dermastamp

Couldn't find good panthenol stuff maybe I'll do that later, also castor oil and inositol possibly

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd contribute a large portion of the decreased shedding to hydrocortisone. I have inflammation regularly. After applying a pea size amount of hydrocortisone 1% with some water and massage my scalp, the next day my shedding is down to 10 hairs instead of 100. I encourage you all to try it without changing your regimen, it takes 1 day to see if it works for you or not.

And yes I know long term steroids lead to skin thinning. Spoke to my dermatologist, applying 1% every other day long term should cause no issue. I've been doing this for 2 weeks, shed is still down :D