I cannot stand my freaking hairline

G

I will get a buzz cut to see how I will look like. I will post the results in about 10 days.
finasteride killed my sex drive, so I have no more interests in pussies. And I also think that prostitution is humilating not only for the women, but also for the men who have to pay for something everybody else gets for free.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
I will get a buzz cut to see how I will look like. I will post the results in about 10 days.
finasteride killed my sex drive, so I have no more interests in pussies. And I also think that prostitution is humilating not only for the women, but also for the men who have to pay for something everybody else gets for free.

haha we all pay for it and usually its cheaper to go to a hooker

when buzzing your hair you have to get some muscle i had a buzz cut for the last 3 years and i was quite pumped and it looked good now i stopped the trainning in it dosent look so good anymore(just dosent look so healthy)

G

Yeah, I am also trying to gain some muscles. For skinny guys the buzz cut looks as if they escaped out of a concentration camp.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Yeah, I am also trying to gain some muscles. For skinny guys the buzz cut looks as if they escaped out of a concentration camp.

hehe, I went to some bar last night and spoke to two german guys for several hours. They thought my german wasn't that bad.... We had a fun time pointing out how fat Americans are..

G

Lol, Germans are fat too. Particularly the women are fat and ugly. Disgusting. Luckily for your plans most prostitutes are from Eastern Europe or Asia.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Lol, Germans are fat too. Particularly the women are fat and ugly. Disgusting. Luckily for your plans most prostitutes are from Eastern Europe or Asia.

German women are fat? since when? Can't be bad like here. You're probably talking about a little pudge, here you're considered a chauvenistic barbie doll insisting jerk if you would like a woman that weighs less than 180 lbs... The chicks we saw last night, seriously probably weighed about 250 or so lbs....

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:

nothing comes for free....we all pay for our pleasures.

but on a simple economic basis, it's far cheaper to have sex with a prostitute than to get married.

dont ask me for the calculations....just ask any bloke who's divorced.

as for finasteride killing your sex drive, well, sex is over rated....plenty of other things in life that are enjoyable.

its plain silly to spend 90% of every day thinking of pussy....same as its plain silly to think of your hair so much.

perspective and critical analysis are good partners.

CCS

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Well, I am not looking like an alien. I am just looking fugly. Damn, the left side of my face is narrow, while the right one is really broad. Just imagine how ugly I looked even before I was balding. Now with my receding hairline, my huge forehead and incredibly thin hair there is no more hope. I will never be able to have a nice girlfriend. At least you can cover your hair loss with a beanie hat, but for me there is no such way since I am ugly looking even with a hat. Damn, I often think that my mother should have had an abortion.

I saw your face in a picture you PM'd me months ago. There is nothing assymetrical about it. Aren't you the rich guy with a big dick and everything good except you are losing your hair and have social anxiety? Well looks like it's going to your head and now you falsely think your face is bad too.

G

Taugenichts said:
Well, I am not looking like an alien. I am just looking fugly. Damn, the left side of my face is narrow, while the right one is really broad. Just imagine how ugly I looked even before I was balding. Now with my receding hairline, my huge forehead and incredibly thin hair there is no more hope. I will never be able to have a nice girlfriend. At least you can cover your hair loss with a beanie hat, but for me there is no such way since I am ugly looking even with a hat. Damn, I often think that my mother should have had an abortion.

that sucks man. but im sure they have plastic surgery in germany so if you want to change your whole face you can, if you have the moolah. i've thought about plastic surgery as well and there's nothing wrong with it. if anyone criticizes it on here for being vain or whatever then they're assholes because everyone on a hair loss forum is vain.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Taugenichts said:

that sucks man. but im sure they have plastic surgery in germany so if you want to change your whole face you can, if you have the moolah. i've thought about plastic surgery as well and there's nothing wrong with it. if anyone criticizes it on here for being vain or whatever then they're assholes because everyone on a hair loss forum is vain.

NOt necessarily vain, more realistic. Think about it. THere's maybe 2 women on earth that probably seek out balding guys (not talking shaved heads)... IF all other things being equal, women will always pick a guy with hair over a bald guy. SO if you want to live the purpose we have for existing (to have sex), then hair is an important issue, because no matter how many times people say there are many reasons for being here, the real reason is to reproduce and survive, just like every other animal does.

G

recboi said:
Taugenichts said:

German women are fat? since when? Can't be bad like here. You're probably talking about a little pudge, here you're considered a chauvenistic barbie doll insisting jerk if you would like a woman that weighs less than 180 lbs... The chicks we saw last night, seriously probably weighed about 250 or so lbs....

Is it really that bad over there? Seeing pictures American girls always seemed quite pretty to me. I have never been there in reality though. For my taste about 50% of all German gils in their early twenties are overweight, many others have an ugly face. There are only few really pretty women. But you will be able to make your own judgement when you come here.

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
Taugenichts said:

I saw your face in a picture you PM'd me months ago. There is nothing assymetrical about it. Aren't you the rich guy with a big dick and everything good except you are losing your hair and have social anxiety? Well looks like it's going to your head and now you falsely think your face is bad too.

Yeah, I remember that pm. I was asking you a question about my hairline. But you only saw the upper part of my face. The lower asymetrical part I deleted even though I knew that only you would see the pics. That shows how far my inferiority complexes go. And yes I am quite rich (I have more than 30000 Euros on my bank account) but I have never benefited from that. I want a nice girlfriend who really loves me as a person, but this won´t work because of my looks. I have accepted that I will never have girlfriend, but I don´t want to go bald as well. This would be impossible to overcome.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
recboi said:
Taugenichts said:

Is it really that bad over there? Seeing pictures American girls always seemed quite pretty to me. I have never been there in reality though. For my taste about 50% of all German gils in their early twenties are overweight, many others have an ugly face. There are only few really pretty women. But you will be able to make your own judgement when you come here.

I thought German chicks were pretty cute when I was living there. I was dating the german mr. clean's (Meister Proper) granddaughter there. she was pretty cute. But yeah, depending where you are in the US, women are HUGE. Especially in the midwest and south. I live on the east coast and despite being in a major city, where you'd think people would be doing lots of walking, there are lots and lots of obese women here. Hot chicks are very rare, and they realize it, so you're really really lucky if you can get a girl that's in shape. But I guess they have fat people everywhere. I was on a flight to Milan in January and the woman was spilling over into my seat.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
collegechemistrystudent said:
Taugenichts said:

Yeah, I remember that pm. I was asking you a question about my hairline. But you only saw the upper part of my face. The lower asymetrical part I deleted even though I knew that only you would see the pics. That shows how far my inferiority complexes go. And yes I am quite rich (I have more than 30000 Euros on my bank account) but I have never benefited from that. I want a nice girlfriend who really loves me as a person, but this won´t work because of my looks. I have accepted that I will never have girlfriend, but I don´t want to go bald as well. This would be impossible to overcome.

Man, I saw freaks in germany with hot girlfriends.. I think your odds are much better than for someone in the US.

IBM

Reaction score
Taugenichts if you're rich why dont you travel. Girls find very interesting guys that travel a lot and have a lot of stories to tell.

Man look at some that dont have 1% of what you have. And some of these are NW6.

G

Well, I have social anxiety and feel so insecure in new situations I don´t know. Travelling alone without friends would be impossible for me.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Well, I have social anxiety and feel so insecure in new situations I don´t know. Travelling alone without friends would be impossible for me.

Things are easier when you travel. I have problems at home, but have no problems when I travel. I could eat dinner alone ina restaurant while travelling. why? out of necessity. you have to eat.. You should give it a try. I have 10x more fun when I travel alone than when I travel with people.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Captain Obvious said:
American chicks are obsessed with hair, their own as well as others, so...

American girls < German girls

Hey, is this good news for us? Genetically different (we don't have hair, they do) means women are more attracted to you... Oh, gotta love how it kinda excuses the whole infidelity issue of women by saying genetically similar is more likely to get you cheated on...

http://www.newsday.com/news/health/ny-h ... mailedlink