I cannot stand my freaking hairline

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
god my forehead is so massive. Guess what celebrity people say I look like? It's so insulting too, Darlene's boyfriend from Roseann. But he actually has the kind of hair that can actually be combed to hide the massivity of it. I cannot.. Imagine David with short hair and the huge forehead. God, why have you forsaken me????????

G

Here is Darlene´s boyfriend aka actor Johnny Galecki

180px-Galecki.jpg

Yes, he has a big forehead. But this is not the worst thing. The worst thing is diffuse thinning all over. Damn, it makes you look so ridiculous. I look like a cancer patient with my scalp showing under evrery light.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Here is Darlene´s boyfriend aka actor Johnny Galecki

180px-Galecki.jpg

Yes, he has a big forehead. But this is not the worst thing. The worst thing is diffuse thinning all over. Damn, it makes you look so ridiculous. I look like a cancer patient with my scalp showing under evrery light.

Argh, it's not displaying pics for me. but he doesn't have receeded hairline, just a big forehead, so I'm much worse looking than that. And just the forehead is why people say I look like him. It's not like I otherwise look him. That's pretty bad when people say you look like a celebrity because of his massive forehead.

Ugh, there's this one guy on ESPN I think, he's old, he has the most receeded hairline ever. I will kill myself if I get like that. His side of head hair now begins BEHIND his ears........

G

recboi said:
Ugh, there's this one guy on ESPN I think, he's old, he has the most receeded hairline ever. I will kill myself if I get like that. His side of head hair now begins BEHIND his ears........

You're talking about Dick Vitale I think:

20030107apVitale_175.jpg

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
recboi said:

20030107apVitale_175.jpg

hey thats my twin brother.

as for the other younger guy.....what's wrong?

the trouble with you, young man, is you're too fussy. haha

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
recboi said:

20030107apVitale_175.jpg

Nah, it's not Dicky V. . it's john clayton.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ginald said:
JayMan said:
recboi said:

20030107apVitale_175.jpg

hey thats my twin brother.

as for the other younger guy.....what's wrong?

the trouble with you, young man, is you're too fussy. haha

My forehead is like an inch WIDER that darlene's boyfriend..

G

Hey man,

I have a wide forehead too. it's just genetics, not much you can do.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Hey man,

Does it ever bother you when people make comments on the size of foreheads? I hear people make comments at the bar of people on TV who have smaller foreheads than i do. I wonder what they say about me when I'm not there.... On some BBS people make fun of it where they have my pics... Nobody in person has ever made a comment, but I've heard them say it about people on TV. It's funny, this guy I drink with made some comment about Jim Web's "monsterous forehead" and mine makes his look small :cry:

G

recboi said:
JayMan said:
Hey man,

Does it ever bother you when people make comments on the size of foreheads? I hear people make comments at the bar of people on TV who have smaller foreheads than i do. I wonder what they say about me when I'm not there.... On some BBS people make fun of it where they have my pics... Nobody in person has ever made a comment, but I've heard them say it about people on TV. It's funny, this guy I drink with made some comment about Jim Web's "monsterous forehead" and mine makes his look small :cry:

It's actually good if you have a broad forehead because then when you start to recede it's not as obvious. It's not as pointy an island for nW2, etc. ya know? take some solace from that fact at least.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
recboi said:
JayMan said:
Hey man,

It's actually good if you have a broad forehead because then when you start to recede it's not as obvious. It's not as pointy an island for nW2, etc. ya know? take some solace from that fact at least.

It' so massive. I can't look at my reflection and avoid having my pic taken like the plague unless I'm at a distance... I swear, if I wore a hat backwards, you'd think I was totally bald because of howmuch forehead shows.

Goingat20

Reaction score
recboi - I wish i had the problem of a large forhead. My problem is that i have like 3 bumps on my forhead, makes me look like an alien. So if you think you got it bad, you certainly dont, be happy with what you got because others have it worse (like myeslef) hehe

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Goingat20 said:
recboi - I wish i had the problem of a large forhead. My problem is that i have like 3 bumps on my forhead, makes me look like an alien. So if you think you got it bad, you certainly dont, be happy with what you got because others have it worse (like myeslef) hehe

Man, I look like an alien. I cannot imagine how horrific I would look if I hadn't had my hair transplant corrected (and never had hair transplant).. My forehead is already huge now, and my real hairline is an inch or so further behind the hair transplant. I would look like that guy who was on some TV show in the early 90s, cannot remember the name or the show, but it was HUGE!, but mine's even wider... ANd my skin is f*****g oily as hell too. About ever hour I take a paper towel and wipe off my forehead and it's wet afterwards. I thought you're supposed to stop oil production as you age...

G

Well, I am not looking like an alien. I am just looking fugly. Damn, the left side of my face is narrow, while the right one is really broad. Just imagine how ugly I looked even before I was balding. Now with my receding hairline, my huge forehead and incredibly thin hair there is no more hope. I will never be able to have a nice girlfriend. At least you can cover your hair loss with a beanie hat, but for me there is no such way since I am ugly looking even with a hat. Damn, I often think that my mother should have had an abortion.

powersam

Reaction score
come on dude, thats ridiculous. become a p**rn star or something, will probably do wonders for your self esteem. and give you lots of diseases :)

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Well, I am not looking like an alien. I am just looking fugly. Damn, the left side of my face is narrow, while the right one is really broad. Just imagine how ugly I looked even before I was balding. Now with my receding hairline, my huge forehead and incredibly thin hair there is no more hope. I will never be able to have a nice girlfriend. At least you can cover your hair loss with a beanie hat, but for me there is no such way since I am ugly looking even with a hat. Damn, I often think that my mother should have had an abortion.

Is that your pic to the left? If so, your hair covers your forehead. Mine cannot. I cannot style or do anything with my hair since it's so frizzy and curly. Wow, you should really see a shrink if you believe what you wrote. I often think I'm kinda ugly, but I've still managed to bang some pretty hot chicks, though I've done tests, I've posted pics of myself with my normal hair, huge forehead exposed, and people restrain themselves. But this one day I wore a hat, which weighed down my hair and made it semi straight, and I took pics, and it blocked some of my forehead, the response from women was "wow, you're hot" while thye never say that when my full forehead is exposed in all of it's glory..

PS: wo wohnst Du in Deutschland? Ich reise nach Frankfurt im Januar.

G

Yes, this is my pic. I know it gives the illusion of having a full head of hair and this is why I love it so much. In reality it looks so much worse and my hair loss got really agressive the last four months since it was taken. And yes I am ugly for sure. I have posted my pic on dating sites such as hotornot and my ratings were simply terrible even though I managed to hide my receding hairline.
I live in Karlsruhe about 2 hours away from Frankfurt. Enjoy your stay!

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Yes, this is my pic. I know it gives the illusion of having a full head of hair and this is why I love it so much. In reality it looks so much worse and my hair loss got really agressive the last four months since it was taken. And yes I am ugly for sure. I have posted my pic on dating sites such as hotornot and my ratings were simply terrible even though I managed to hide my receding hairline.
I live in Karlsruhe about 2 hours away from Frankfurt. Enjoy your stay!

What would you look like with a shaved head? Look on the brightside, prostitution is legal in germany. Ugly guys (assuming you are, I don't know, I gotta go by your word) can get laid in Germany, whereas it's illegal for ugly guys to get laid in the US.