I am starting to think that women are like oxygen

Mercury

Banned
Reaction score
I used to think that girls were a dime a dozen until I went bald and they all went away. Now it's like females are the rarest most valuable commodity on Earth to me. I haven't had a girlfriend in 10 years and this big black hole in my life seems to be consuming my every emotion. I see guys walking down the street with their girls like it's no big deal. To me it's like they won the lottery.

The old saying goes sex is like oxygen, it's no big deal until you're not getting any.

How true is that?

proudinmyself

Banned
Reaction score
baldness alone dosent judge you to a life of lonleyness. its allwayes bald+ another ugly trait like non jaw or severe shortness. when i mean shortness i mean like 5'4 and below when your shorter then the girl

seb

Reaction score
Become a regular with street girls. Interesting conversations, and for the right price, anything goes.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
baldness alone dosent judge you to a life of lonleyness. its allwayes bald+ another ugly trait like non jaw or severe shortness. when i mean shortness i mean like 5'4 and below when your shorter then the girl
BBSA, being shorter than the girl, while somewhat unconventional, is not always an issue. I've had 3 girlfriends who were taller than me. They knew they were too, I wasn't doing a hairpieceman, and wearing lifts, lol!

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes, very true dude. Something I'm very thankful for. Hopefully finasteride will hold me where I am for the foreseeable future. But I have seen and known guys who were fully bald and short, who have had women all over them, like flies on ****!

seb

Reaction score
Its just so they can tick it off the list, something to talk about during a coffee break at the biscuit factory....abit like shagging the local dimensionally challenged female.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol! Maybe like how I'd always wanted to sleep with a tall girl. Never managed it though, and as I'm no longer single, seems pretty unlikely!

seb

Reaction score
Nah, tall girls intimidate me, and I am just over 6 2". Be like bending over a man. I like mothers with big udders.

seb

Reaction score
Yes, I understand. Similar too when I went through a phase of flashing when I was young(and virile). I was known as the "black pads" flasher.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I couldn't care less about dating and I'm fine with that. I have so many problems right now, sex is the last thing on my mind.

AlexJ1

Reaction score
I think it depends on the girl ultimately whether it's an issue, I have a sister who's dating a boy who is balding and it does not affect her, in fact she is prepared for it to happen, the boys brother is also bald and he had a girlfriend for over 10 years. There is someone out there for everyone..

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I think it depends on the girl ultimately whether it's an issue, I have a sister who's dating a boy who is balding and it does not affect her, in fact she is prepared for it to happen, the boys brother is also bald and he had a girlfriend for over 10 years. There is someone out there for everyone..

Thats pretty much what it is but i suppose when you are depressed or worry etc about hairloss you dont think that way i suppose...

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Celabacy is not fatal.