I Am Attempting Seti. Any Advice, You Beautiful Bastards?!?!

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, CB is basically the same kind of receptor antagonist as Ru. However in blood it is broken down very quickly into cortisol and therefore doesn't cause any systemic sides, at least in theory.

It is slighly less powerful than ru however, and at the time quite expensive, therefore most users stay with ru.

For acne it's in phase 3 right now, tested on children, and will be released in 2018. For Androgenetic Alopecia 2021 as Breezula. (Right after Tsuji.)

My hope is, that it will not cause a body wide testosteron reaction, because it's just working in the scalp.

Therefore together with very low doses of dutasteride and seti it could be a puzzle piece for you.

I'm taking ru now for three weeks. When I take a high dose of ru, my body reacts with tons of dht apparently. (The all-night-boner, and I smell like a zoo.)

I can be the natural high libido adjustment that you see with finasteride. Can be that I'm going the same route as you. Therefore I'm very interested in your story. :)

well yeah, I will try to stick with dutasteride and ru for now and see what happens. I can already kind of tell that it won't be good news, based on how my scalp feels. It feels f*cking horrendous. I know that's the dutasteride. It has only been like 10 days on it, and i am praying to GOD that it somehow starts working in my favor.

I will be receiving SETI in the mail shortly. I am going to be making some 200mg capsules and taking it orally. maybe that will help the inflammation. GOD F*CKING HELP ME!!!!

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm new to the whole story, so don't belive everything I say.

I think your body countera very strongly any hampering with your androgen levels. So a strategy could be to use very low doses of dutasteride and ru and rely on seti and cb.
Actually, now that I think about it @Rick Grimes regimen is exactly that.

I'm now applying 50mg ru twice a day to avoid the nightly superboner and subsequent shedding. It's been only three weeks so I'll have to wait and see.

Last edited:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
buck goes hard on the regime. keep it up bud, you'll be hairy one day with that tenacity. I saw you're in on brotzu's too, crossing my fingers for that sh*t.

f*ck yeah brother! Hair is a very important part of my life. I will be applying that lotion to just my hair line once daily. I am not expecting much, but who knows? we live in a world where finasteride can make me lose hair like a chemo patient. I wouldn't be sh*cked if some Italian dude's magical black market potion regrows my NW1. haha. Might as well try everything. I am going to be tirelessly consistant this time.

Quest

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*ck yeah brother! Hair is a very important part of my life. I will be applying that lotion to just my hair line once daily. I am not expecting much, but who knows? we live in a world where finasteride can make me lose hair like a chemo patient. I wouldn't be sh*cked if some Italian dude's magical black market potion regrows my NW1. haha. Might as well try everything. I am going to be tirelessly consistant this time.

yeah man I get you, we're all on a quest for that holy, hairy grail. one day it'll come and we'll all rejoice in happiness. but until then we can at least enjoy each other's company and share our experiences.

finasteride made your hair fall out?