I Am Attempting Seti. Any Advice, You Beautiful Bastards?!?!

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just ordered 10g of seti (I hope i am allowed to discuss this on here)

Vehicle? I was considering 7% concentration in neogenic with a touch of PG added. daily batches... ???

My goal is to relieve this scalp inflammation that for some reason will never go away.

I am sticking with this regimen for a few months and will keep you updated. WISH ME LUCK YOU BEAUTIFUL b****s!!! :D

Last edited:

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you were on dutasteride, then you were microdosing finasteride instead, now you're back on dutasteride....you're all over the place lol

Just try to be consistent. I hope it works for you. Are you not using minoxidil with this new regimen?

Prada1

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude you were on dutasteride, then you were microdosing finasteride instead, now you're back on dutasteride....you're all over the place lol

Just try to be consistent. I hope it works for you. Are you not using minoxidil with this new regimen?

Exactly what I was thinking. Im sure he talked about using RU again too recently. Its no wonder he has been a poor responder, no offence.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I need to break this down -

feb 2015 - feb 2016: finasteride - didn't work, except for hair line
feb 2016 - august 2016: RU - didn't work, except for hair line

Now - dutasteride, RU (only on hair line) and seti.

yes, I was all over the place for a bit. Who the f*ck isn't with this sh*t, especially when it doesn't work for you.

Like I said, I will stick with this and see how it goes. I will keep you updated. Stop being a b*tch unless you have some actual advice.

@Prada1 - I disliked your post because you seem rude and misinformed. I tried finasteride for a year. I tried RU for over six months. I am a bad responder because i am a bad responder. I am consistent as all hell. Between regimens I have to tweak sh*t and try to figure out what is working and what isn't.

Last edited:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take some photos and keep a log for the rest of us.

ETA: My impression from reading testimonials is that topical is better than oral, but who knows.

Thanks david. I have taken some really good photos. I will keep you updated.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

yes, I am going to be consistent. I have no choice. IF the scalp inflammation continues or gets worst, I may drop dutasteride, however.

All this is confusing and frustrating for me because I am trying to find SOMETHING that works. I respond poorly to everything it seems.

Yes, have been consistantly on minoxidil fo almost 5 years.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, I am going to be consistent. I have no choice. IF the scalp inflammation continues or gets worst, I may drop dutasteride, however.

All this is confusing and frustrating for me because I am trying to find SOMETHING that works. I respond poorly to everything it seems.

Yes, have been consistantly on minoxidil fo almost 5 years.

Cool. Do keep us updated.

I'm anxious to see you have some success after all the horrific responses of your past. dutasteride + ru is pretty much the final, all or nothing nuke lol. Plus you've got minoxidil, and the seti will hopefully help with the inflammation. Seems like you've got all bases covered. Are you using any nizoral/keto shampoo as well? Maybe bump up to the 2% if you're just using 1%.....?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool. Do keep us updated.

I'm anxious to see you have some success after all the horrific responses of your past. dutasteride + ru is pretty much the final, all or nothing nuke lol. Plus you've got minoxidil, and the seti will hopefully help with the inflammation. Seems like you've got all bases covered. Are you using any nizoral/keto shampoo as well? Maybe bump up to the 2% if you're just using 1%.....?

yeah, I use 2% 2 times a week and regenepure DR the other days.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just ordered 10g of seti (I hope i am allowed to discuss this on here)

Vehicle? I was considering 7% concentration in neogenic with a touch of PG added. daily batches... ???

My goal is to relieve this scalp inflammation that for some reason will never go away.

I am sticking with this regimen for a few months and will keep you updated. WISH ME LUCK YOU BEAUTIFUL b****s!!! :D

Good luck. I am using OC in neogenic, for over a year now at a much lower concentration but i think its stronger. I mix on a weekly/10 day basis. Stick with it because it really does take a long time for things to turn around.
Have you tried topical oils for inflammation? I apply a mix of castor and emu oil and scalp is in great shape considering the amount of topicals i use.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fluocinonide topical solution helped relieve the crawling, hair pulling sensations I had. Maybe you could see if your Dr can prescribe it for you, it may help.

@ForeverLacey - did dutasteride help or aggravate these sensations? You said dutasteride was working well for you. I am curious if you are making progress even WITH the scalp inflammation.

Ordered it from Kane. $150 for 10 grams.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@ForeverLacey - did dutasteride help or aggravate these sensations? You said dutasteride was working well for you. I am curious if you are making progress even WITH the scalp inflammation.

Ordered it from Kane. $150 for 10 grams.

What's your intended daily dose?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's your intended daily dose?

I am going to start with 5% topically, maybe 7%, daily batches, dissolved in neogenic. I don't know yet. I have to do more research on this. whatcha think David? I am using it in an attempt to hopefully relieve some inflammation.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am going to start with 5% topically, maybe 7%, daily batches, dissolved in neogenic. I don't know yet. I have to do more research on this. whatcha think David? I am using it in an attempt to hopefully relieve some inflammation.

Percentage is irrelevant, what matters is dose.

5% at 1ml would be 50 mg/day, or 1 gram every 20 days, so your 10 grams will last 200 days.

However, at only 1 ml, you're basically getting zero stemoxydine (which you might not care about), so 1% at 5 ml/day would be better, in my opinion.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@buckthorn
From what i read about your story, I am assuming that your body is in some way trying to counter any change of your androgen levels. This seems to be true for finasteride/dutasteride as well as for Ru.
I am further assuming that this is triggered globally by your systemic androgen levels.

Have you tried cb 03 01? As it is (supposedly) not going systemic, maybe this would be a way to fool your body, together with seti, ect.?

I realize this is off topic in this specific thread, but i feel like the discussion is revolving around buckthorns case anyway. Bon courage buck! Im sure you'll crack it eventually.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@buckthorn
From what i read about your story, I am assuming that your body is in some way trying to counter any change of your androgen levels. This seems to be true for finasteride/dutasteride as well as for Ru.
I am further assuming that this is triggered globally by your systemic androgen levels.

Have you tried cb 03 01? As it is (supposedly) not going systemic, maybe this would be a way to fool your body, together with seti, ect.?

I realize this is off topic in this specific thread, but i feel like the discussion is revolving around buckthorns case anyway. Bon courage buck! Im sure you'll crack it eventually.

thanks man... how exactly does CB work? does it bind to the ar? I have been using RU with dutasteride. I don't know how the hell this wouldn't work, but I am definitely not expecting it to.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks man... how exactly does CB work?

Yes, CB is basically the same kind of receptor antagonist as Ru. However in blood it is broken down very quickly into cortisol and therefore doesn't cause any systemic sides, at least in theory.

It is slighly less powerful than ru however, and at the time quite expensive, therefore most users stay with ru.

For acne it's in phase 3 right now, tested on children, and will be released in 2018. For Androgenetic Alopecia 2021 as Breezula. (Right after Tsuji.)

My hope is, that it will not cause a body wide testosteron reaction, because it's just working in the scalp.

Therefore together with very low doses of dutasteride and seti it could be a puzzle piece for you.

I'm taking ru now for three weeks. When I take a high dose of ru, my body reacts with tons of dht apparently. (The all-night-boner, and I smell like a zoo.)

I can be the natural high libido adjustment that you see with finasteride. Can be that I'm going the same route as you. Therefore I'm very interested in your story. :)