then here with 30 something
611aAqyYzoL._AC_SX679_.jpg

then with 58 years of age

i dont think he will ever go bald

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be interesting to check out the Norwoods of the men in his family. Some men recede up to a certain point then just stop. This used to be more common in the past than today, maybe because of the endemic Vitamin D deficiency in developed countries nowadays?

In any case he might have taken finasteride eventually, since many actors work hard to keep their image and are coached by talent agents. I don't think he's had any work done unlike other actors.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
johnny depps hairline with 20

View attachment 179152

then here with 30 something
View attachment 179153

then with 58 years of age

i dont think he will ever go bald

It would be interesting to check out the Norwoods of the men in his family. Some men recede up to a certain point then just stop. This used to be more common in the past than today, maybe because of the endemic Vitamin D deficiency in developed countries nowadays?

In any case he might have taken finasteride eventually, since many actors work hard to keep their image and are coached by talent agents. I don't think he's had any work done unlike other actors.
Oral Castor oil 2ml a day holy sh*t. That makes you sh*t diarhea all Day.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Smh y’all naïve as f***, with the amount of drugs johnny has taken over the years do you seriously think he would of thought twice about jumping on Propecia way back?

In the post finasteride era long gone are the days of accurately predicting peoples norwood progression.

Last edited:

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Smh y’all naïve as f***, with the amount of drugs johnny has taken over the years do you seriously think he would of thought twice about jumping on Propecia way back?

In the post finasteride era long gone are the days of accurately predicting peoples norwood progression.
@Pigeon is that the reason he talks so weirdly?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if Depp used fina or duta, almost every male actor is probably doing something to keep their hair.
He was already 34 when Propecia was released to the market, is it possible he started taking it at that point? Sure, but it's also possible he was just lucky that his balding pattern was very slow and mild. We will probably never know anyway, and even if we did it wouldn't help anyone.. useless to delve on it.