Hutera - New 'microbubble' Topical Dutasteride

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen this being talked about on tressless on reddit and on hairlosscure2020.
source: www.hairlosscure2020.com

A few days ago, there was another important new update from Naver in regards to a South Korea company. This time it is Moogene Medi and its highly unique ultrasound microbubble delivered topical dutasteride.

This new topical Dutasteride product will be known as “Hutera”. Note that this brand name is not mentioned on the company’s website. Surprisingly, neither is the word dutasteride. The latter is also why I never took this company seriously till this week.

According this latest update, Hutera topical dutasteride will have:

“About 20 times higher dermal drug delivery efficiency than the existing oral dutasteride.”

Also of note, the likelihood of systemic side effects will be negligible since Hutera will have:

“A lower blood concentration of 1% compared to oral dutasteride.”

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
1% blood concentration in comparison to how much if taken orally?

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 110

paul1988

Established Member
Reaction score
It will take 87 years for this to become available in the west, even almerall haven't distributed their finjuve yet
Forgot about this product, didnt even hear that ALM-something was named Finjuve. I already use topical finasteride mix from a local pharmacy, should I even care about this Finjuve? Will it be any better?

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forgot about this product, didnt even hear that ALM-something was named Finjuve. I already use topical finasteride mix from a local pharmacy, should I even care about this Finjuve? Will it be any better?
Yeah supposedly, normal topical finasteride lowers serum dht as oral apparently, but in the phase 3 study on finjuve it only lowered serum dht by 35% compared to 55% on oral while producing similar results

paul1988

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah supposedly, normal topical finasteride lowers serum dht as oral apparently, but in the phase 3 study on finjuve it only lowered serum dht by 35% compared to 55% on oral while producing similar results

ok that’s something I guess. I’d up to 0,1% cause current 0,025% is doing sh*t for me.
Expected release date? I read it’s only approved in a few countries as Germany and Italy

paul1988

Established Member
Reaction score
ok that’s something I guess. I’d up to 0,1% cause current 0,025% is doing sh*t for me.
Expected release date? I read it’s only approved in a few countries as Germany and Italy
Just looked it up on italian websites. 1 bottle of 18ml = 68€. Ridiculously expensive

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Duasteride lowers DHT … this alone is good, but not good enough to regrow hair.
The first two posts this week are about exotic chemicals.. yes we hear about WNT again. This again is grasping at straws.. Group buys again from China.
I’ve tried WNT products.. Did absolutely nothing. I was part of group buys… Did absolutely nothing. But I don’t fault anybody for trying anything..
I believe is Duasteride is good to lower DHT, but what is missing is the drug to spur hair growth.
The balding scalp has damaged hairs & follicles. It is not the same as growing Undamaged hair in a Petri dish.
The best candidate to spur hair growth is estrogen. Hopefully there will be a better one, but right now that’s it. And even that might not be enough. Estrogen won’t work by applying like minoxidil once or twice a day. It has to be applied in a longer timeframe. I am not recommending pills. I believe transdermal patches are worthy of inquiry. I have both testosterone & estradiol patches. Testosterone patch is a bit liquify… Estradiol one in small & perfectly dry. You wouldn’t know there is any product on the transparent patch.
On both there are instructions where to apply. Testosterone patch gives me a lift more energy. Estradiol I apply to scalp. I can cut it in half and apply it to thinning areas. These patches last 3 1/2 days. I’ve been using for a month or so.. And I’m seeing some results. So I will continue to experiment. Gyno doesn’t seem to be a problem. I’d like to try different brands if I can get them.. This is just an experiment..
No cure yet..

volinets0

My Regimen
Reaction score
The first two posts this week are about exotic chemicals.. yes we hear about WNT again. This again is grasping at straws.. Group buys again from China.
I’ve tried WNT products.. Did absolutely nothing. I was part of group buys… Did absolutely nothing. But I don’t fault anybody for trying anything..
I believe is Duasteride is good to lower DHT, but what is missing is the drug to spur hair growth.
The balding scalp has damaged hairs & follicles. It is not the same as growing Undamaged hair in a Petri dish.
The best candidate to spur hair growth is estrogen. Hopefully there will be a better one, but right now that’s it. And even that might not be enough. Estrogen won’t work by applying like minoxidil once or twice a day. It has to be applied in a longer timeframe. I am not recommending pills. I believe transdermal patches are worthy of inquiry. I have both testosterone & estradiol patches. Testosterone patch is a bit liquify… Estradiol one in small & perfectly dry. You wouldn’t know there is any product on the transparent patch.
On both there are instructions where to apply. Testosterone patch gives me a lift more energy. Estradiol I apply to scalp. I can cut it in half and apply it to thinning areas. These patches last 3 1/2 days. I’ve been using for a month or so.. And I’m seeing some results. So I will continue to experiment. Gyno doesn’t seem to be a problem. I’d like to try different brands if I can get them.. This is just an experiment..
No cure yet..
Have you tried the way 316606? By the way, microneedling also works partly with wnt

kittygirl68

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any updates on this release? Distributors? I would like to try to access it. Alternatively I have oral Dutasteride I would like to somehow dilute in a solvent and micro needle or use Mesotherapy. Thoughts?

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any updates on this release? Distributors? I would like to try to access it. Alternatively I have oral Dutasteride I would like to somehow dilute in a solvent and micro needle or use Mesotherapy. Thoughts?
There was a recent study that showed monthly application of .01% topical dutasteride along with 2.5mm microneedling had good efficacy

kittygirl68

My Regimen
Reaction score
No cure yet..
I am female and while estrogen does help hair, I have also tried your experiment and it failed. I love the benefits of E2 and my Testosterone is low so I do not use T at all, my Derm is in hair loss research and warned me about it. So while I love how you are thinking, Estrogen is not enough. I am dosed high as well, both gel and patches. No regrowth just stability. Started oral minoxidil and shedding less. I am going to try microneedling with Dutasteride as a last ditch effort, before wigs. I have very long hair but it is sparse and depressing. I am intrigued by Hutera for microneedling, just need to find it. I have the Dutasteride capsules so perhaps a way I can dilute them.