Human Growth Hormone May Grow Back Hair For Diffuse Thinners

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the Last Fight said:
The only way to do HGH is getting it injected into your body by someone with plenty of knowledge on the subject, it has to be monitored, and its gonna be costly, its not covered by insurance ..

No, you can actually increase HGH in your body naturally. Exercising/Weight lifting, specific supplements(L-arginine, alpha GPC) are some examples.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in this, where can you get this?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Is'nt there a supplement called GABA that claims to increase levels?

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes, GABA also will increase HGH. DaSand, I bought Alpha GPC off of Amazon.com. But I bought it to help me concentrate, not for increasing HGH.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
I always thought HGH upped testosterone levels? wouldn't that increase dht levels and increase hair loss rate?

Oh and by the way mate did that GPC actually help you concentrate I could use with something like that to counteract the brain fog from propecia.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I haven't used it enough to tell. I only used it once right before a chem final (It was too late...I was already doomed) and haven't used it since because school ended. I will probably start using it again if I have trouble concentrating. I can tell you that this product called Neuro-PS by Nature's Bounty worked pretty well for me. I don't think it has any ratings or reviews on Amazon, but I'm positive it helped me concentrate. It didn't make me smarter, but it did help me to focus on my homework. I'd say it increased my concentration by about 40-50%. I bought Alpha GPC to hopefully enhance or compliment it's effects.

Reaction score
some interesting things here boys.

I used to belong to a bodybuilding forum and actually read a few guys had significant difference in their hair over a long cycle period with HGH. It wouldn't surprise me if it were true however i have no personal experience. I know that HG does increase alertness focus stamina strength skin .......amazing stuff.

s.a.f

Reaction score
stillpullnpussy said:
I used to belong to a bodybuilding forum and actually read a few guys had significant difference in their hair over a long cycle period with HGH.

An improvement?

Renegade

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, BB.com sells homeopathic grades of HGH for pretty cheap. However, I've never spoken to anyone who has tried them. My guess is that if they were so great, we would have definitely heard something about them by now.

glassworld

Reaction score
I've gone down many a dead-end on some of these topics, because I'm really not scientifically trained.

However, I have been wondering about the relationship between HGH and prolactin. (Both of which have come up from time-to-time in regard to hair growth). So, I'm just going to lay down a vague line of logic and see who can shoot it down the fastest. Some of these are things I've heard, some I've read, they might not all be true.

1. Prolactin and HGH compete for the same receptors.

2. HGH has been implicated with increasing hair growth, and helping with diffuse thinning.

3. Prolactin increases with various conditions implicated in hair thinning:
a) Pregnancy
b) Stress
c) Ejaculation

4. Prolactin increases with nipple stimulation, beer drinking, etc.

5.1 Dopamine reduces prolactin.

5.2 Dopamine is increased by positive experiences, laughing, a sense of accomplishment, etc. (Is this right?)

So, might it be possible to help with diffuse thinning simply by trying to control prolactin levels? (If [1] happens to an extent which might interfere with hair growth). Might simple steps like reducing stress, reducing beer intake, reducing ejaculation frequency, reducing (or eliminating) nipple stimulation (either intentional or accidental [for example, runners problems with friction from the shirt], help with diffuse thinning? (And with the dopamine factor, it doesn't all have to be "don'ts", laughing often and doing positive, focused things are good for their own sakes)

_

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes glassworld, I believe this is true. My primary step is reducing ejaculation. I had no clue about the info you gave about nipple stimulation...hmmmm...how might I go about protecting my nipples while running out in the cold? lol

Here is a link to someone who had success restoring his hair by reducing ejaculation: http://www.hairlosshelp.com/websites/ga ... llery1.cfm

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah ok mate its all due to the reduced ejaculation. :jackit:

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This thread is like watching a two legged dog attempt to walk. :)

The average 30yo produces 400 mcgs of GH a day, which is then halved by the age of forty. Therefore, there are three ways to increase the levels of human growth hormone. The safest and most inexpensive (albeit least predictable) means is through aminos and supplementation to increase natural secretion by the pituitary gland. Human growth hormone itself is a balanced chain of almost 200 amino acids, so this makes sense.

All of these analogs can induce a significant growth hormone releasing effect: niacin, L-dopa (levodopa from broad beans,) L-glutamine, L-tyrosine, L-arginine, L-orthinine, L-lysine and arginine pyoglutamate combo, Pyroglutamate Acid, GABA, GABOB, Alpha GPC, Bacopa -- many backed by a dearth of scientific studies. There's also GHB, but that can be dangerous, and likely isn't any more effective than GABOB. They should be taken in an absence of any food, two hours before, one hour after.

You also have the injectable growth hormone releasers, themselves comprising over 40 aminos... again upredictable results. And then, the most expensive and potentially harmful (yet most predictable) methods involve injecting human growth hormone itself.

Yes, human growth hormone has the potential to grow hair, but is more likely to increase the integrity and density of any existing hair. HGH can also reduce body fat, and increase bone density and muscle mass etc.

glassworld

Reaction score
ripple-effect said:
Yes glassworld, I believe this is true. My primary step is reducing ejaculation. I had no clue about the info you gave about nipple stimulation...hmmmm...how might I go about protecting my nipples while running out in the cold? lol

Here is a link to someone who had success restoring his hair by reducing ejaculation: http://www.hairlosshelp.com/websites/ga ... llery1.cfm

I'm not entirely sure, to be honest, I am wondering myself. I've read that long distance runners actually put tape over their nipples to prevent chafing. To be honest, I'm just kind of letting my mind wander on this topic, I'm not sure if there is any validity to the whole idea. For example, I've read that people who exercise routinely have lower over-all prolactin levels anyway.

joseph49853 said:
This thread is like watching a two legged dog attempt to walk. :)

The average 30yo produces 400 mcgs of GH a day, which is then halved by the age of forty. Therefore, there are three ways to increase the levels of human growth hormone. The safest and most inexpensive (albeit least predictable) means is through aminos and supplementation to increase natural secretion by the pituitary gland. Human growth hormone itself is a balanced chain of almost 200 amino acids, so this makes sense.

All of these analogs can induce a significant growth hormone releasing effect: niacin, L-dopa (levodopa from broad beans,) L-glutamine, L-tyrosine, L-arginine, L-orthinine, L-lysine and arginine pyoglutamate combo, Pyroglutamate Acid, GABA, GABOB, Alpha GPC, Bacopa -- many backed by a dearth of scientific studies. There's also GHB, but that can be dangerous, and likely isn't any more effective than GABOB. They should be taken in an absence of any food, two hours before, one hour after.

You also have the injectable growth hormone releasers, themselves comprising over 40 aminos... again upredictable results. And then, the most expensive and potentially harmful (yet most predictable) methods involve injecting human growth hormone itself.

Yes, human growth hormone has the potential to grow hair, but is more likely to increase the integrity and density of any existing hair. HGH can also reduce body fat, and increase bone density and muscle mass etc.

I certainly haven't reached that level of experimentation... but maybe I'll give some of those a shot. Just take all of those supplements at once, or what?

I was wondering more about the possible interference with HGH by prolactin. If we take steps to minimize prolactin, might it increase the effectiveness of HGH? (Considering they attach to the same receptors, and prolactin is easily affected by sex/beer/stress... and therefore, controllable through behavior).

_

recognition2

Established Member
Reaction score
Taking Growth hormone is a stupid as the topic of this thread