Human Growth Hormone May Grow Back Hair For Diffuse Thinners

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
If you are a diffuse thinner and are on propecia .You can use human growth hormone to regrow some hair in the thinning areas and then stay on propecia and have a ful head of hair!!!You will not lose what youi have gained from the GH.I will be doing this soon.

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Its a known fact brother.Sorry about not having a source but you could type in hgh and hair growth in google.I have been on many bodybuilding forums and a side effect of hgh is hair regrowth on the head.Since you dont lose your gains from hgh any hair regrowth will remain if you have dht inhibition.Saying that hgh does have some side effects.But the positive effects outway them for me.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Umm okay....but then again, I'm pretty sure we'd all known that by know and be using it if it is in fact true that HGH grows hair on the head and the head alone as one of it's side effects.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"Many marketers would like you to believe that boosting HGH blood levels can reduce body fat; build muscle; improve sex life, sleep quality, vision and memory; restore hair growth and color; strengthen the immune system; normalize blood sugar; increase energy; and "turn back your body's biological clock." This article traces the history of these claims and why you should disregard them."

Toyboy, do a little more research before you make posts like these please, thanks.

docj077

Reaction score
Toyboy said:
Its a known fact brother.Sorry about not having a source but you could type in hgh and hair growth in google.I have been on many bodybuilding forums and a side effect of hgh is hair regrowth on the head.Since you dont lose your gains from hgh any hair regrowth will remain if you have dht inhibition.Saying that hgh does have some side effects.But the positive effects outway them for me.

You can also type HGH and hair loss into google and get a few "sources" if you look hard enough.

CCS

Reaction score
ripple-effect said:
Umm okay....but then again, I'm pretty sure we'd all known that by know and be using it if it is in fact true that HGH grows hair on the head and the head alone as one of it's side effects.

no we would not know. many people don't even know propecia works.

Does it matter where you inject the HGH? It is too big to penetrate the skin or the digestive tract.

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
ripple effect.I dont want to help you so i will not reply again.People like you deserve to go bald.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Toyboy said:
ripple effect.I dont want to help you so i will not reply again.People like you deserve to go bald.
Lol, did I ask for your help? As a matter of fact, you'd probably be one of the last person's I'd come asking for help. What am I even saying? I'd NEVER ask you for help, even if you were the last person on earth. Good luck trying to grow hair with your HGH. I didn't look much into it. Probably never will, but I did see a few sources on google after Doctor said that there were some sources, but that's not enough to convince me to use it.

P.S. Do you know what a space bar is?

-rp

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There should be another quackwatch to monitor Quackwatch. They are often more wrong than right, in the face of not only scientific evidence, but anecdotal stories to the contrary -- including the many elderly who are currently being prescribed HGH. They are also completely wrong in this instance too. The reason, however, is a lot more complex than could be explained here. Or maybe I've just gotten tired of wasting my energy. Peeps like CCS are going to continue to learn the hard way. But Google is your friend.

Also look for my posts in this forum about alternatives to HGH, or agonists. They may be less effective, and more involved a process, but they're also FAR more inexpensive and safe.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey toyboy, put a sock in it buddy no one should want other users here to go bald. If you think hgh works then we'll all wait here patiently until you try it and post some before and after pics. The proven methods (the big 3) constantly come up on the success stories forum but if you have success with hgh i would really like to see it. I'm not trying to cast doubt on you but its also the first time ive ever heard of it working to help diffuse thinning. Keep us posted.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Can someone provide more information on HGH effect on hair loss? I don't want to search for it, but I just want to know because I'm coincidentally curious in a product that increases HGH in the body. I'm interested in this product for it's ability to help one focus(Alpha GPC).

Here's a site for one interested in buying a HGH product:
http://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/ghr ... rce=google

the Last Fight

Established Member
Reaction score
The only way to do HGH is getting it injected into your body by someone with plenty of knowledge on the subject, it has to be monitored, and its gonna be costly, its not covered by insurance ..

RaginDemon

Reaction score
known fact my ***...stop misleading people

Do it yourself, and come back in a yr to tell us the result, thank you!