Human Growth Hormone Grew It All Back-wtf?

mykal_P

Established Member
Reaction score
TheSkunk said:
6 Months on GHRP/GHRH protocol has not only done wonders for my body, the hair on my crown has thickened. I did not have a lot of loss here, just discoloration and slight miniaturization. Using this ptotocol to elevate GH pulses helps gain the benefits while avoiding side effects from prolonged bleed and elevated HGH levels, such as jaw growth, etc.

There are a number of benefits, and I find it laughable that people on this thread are ready to crucify HGH users when they are rubbing potentially feminizing and carcinogenic experimental chemicals all over their heads all day long.

And yes, HGH will make your c*** grow :gay: .

What is ghrp protocol, GH pulses, prolonged bleed. Sorry I don't know the speak. Enden Do you need to do PCT with GH like Telogen Effluvium. Whats considered a bodybuilding dose of GH?

Ende

Reaction score
You don't need PCT after using GH, but I recommend the 5/2 protocol; 5 days on, 2 days off, because exogenous GH suppresses your own production, and this will avoid complete suppression. It can probably be compared to using a small dose of hCG twice a week, while on AA cycle or TRT, just to maintain the testicles - so it'll be easier to recover the day you quit.

Typically, it seems like BB's use 5+ i.u.'s a day to build muscles. 2 i.u. a day seems to be normal for fat loss. AIDS patients who're prescribed hGH, uses 16 i.u.'s a day - to avoid muscle wasting, if I'm not mistaken... That kind of treatment costs a fortune every year.

Innermind

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont see Barry Bonds with an afro, and you know he was injecting that sh*t into his anus.

balder

Established Member
Reaction score
A quick google image search reveals some people with elevated growth hormone levels and acromegaly also appeared to have male pattern baldness

534aa3a6dda2a5e0636ff4a9d0f536_gallery.jpg

acromegaly_face_ap.jpg

roscoe221

Reaction score
The only THE ONLY HGH that will work is injectable HGH. None of these supplements that you see will increase HGH, they are snake oil. And HGH is nothing to play around with. HGH can and will have some very bad side effects. Not only will it make muscles grow but it causes your organs, hands, forehead and about everything else to grow and these effects are not reversible. I have known several people who have used HGH and it has really messed them up.

roscoe221

Reaction score
finfighter said:
roscoe221 said:
I have known several people who have used HGH and it has really messed them up.

What exactly happened to them?

A couple of them had growth of the jaw and forehead. One guy developed "HGH gut" from enlargement of the organs including the heart. Due to the enlarged heart he had sever health problems and doctors told him he could die at any point. I have not seen that guy in quite some time So I am not sure of his present condition. However the sides from HGH are irreversible so I doubt he is doing much better.

roscoe221

Reaction score
Damn that's horrible![/quote]

Yeah. Like I said its not really something to mess around with. Its just not something thats worth taking to stop hairloss. A lot of people will buy the HGH drops or sub lingual tabs and get a placebo effect from it. But actual medical tests show no actual increase in HGH.

TheSkunk

Reaction score
A combination of Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide(s), and Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone(s) elevates GH "pulses," hence you get the positives from GH without the negatives. This means your pituitary will release more GH during it's rhythms. However the hormone is relatively short acting. These peptides cause your body to produce and excrete endogenous GH. These are not the BS "secretagogues" you find in health food stores. Bleed is caused by your pituitary essentially staying "slightly open like a leaking faucet" which causes a constant release of GH, instead of a pulsed release. The side effects you see from acromegaly are essentially caused by this type of scenario. This is almost always caused by a tumor.

This is probably a discussion for an entirely different crowd. However, I can say regarding my hair, my crown has thickened and general hair quality is better using GHRP/GHRH protocol. This involves sub-Q injections THREE TIMES DAILY. I am not, by any means advocating this as a hairloss treatment. It is merely an anecdotal observation shared by myself and quite a few others. If I were to rate the improvement of this protocol as a hair-restoration strategy, I would be disappointed.

Without trying to solve the riddles of endocrinology in this thread, there are other theories that could explain why people with acromegaly still have hair loss: Organ failure, imbalance of SHBG, Increased testicular growth, or even that these people would have further hair loss without the condition.

Contrary to the title, having personal experience, I don't think HGH would be an effective Hair Loss treatment, despite my personal observations.

TheSkunk

Reaction score
roscoe221 said:
finfighter said:
roscoe221 said:
I have known several people who have used HGH and it has really messed them up.

What exactly happened to them?

A couple of them had growth of the jaw and forehead. One guy developed "HGH gut" from enlargement of the organs including the heart. Due to the enlarged heart he had sever health problems and doctors told him he could die at any point. I have not seen that guy in quite some time So I am not sure of his present condition. However the sides from HGH are irreversible so I doubt he is doing much better.

Exactly why many are switching to a pulsed release using GHRP/GHRH. My understanding is the gut and organ growth are an indirect effect due to the feedback loop with IGF-1 and HGH.