Human Growth Hormone Grew It All Back-wtf?

harey

Established Member
Reaction score
So...I work in social services, and I'm doing some freelance work here in New York with this organization called the Gay Men's Heath Crisis, right? Anyway, I have this client, and like many of you, every dude I see I'm automatically checking out his hairline. Anyway, this guy used to be plumb bald when I last saw him a year ago, like a Norwood 80, and now he's got a full head of hair. So we've gotten cool enough (granted, I talk to him about him having AIDS and such, so we'd better have a decent relationship) where I finally asked him if he had a hair transplant or he's wearing a rug. And he tells me that he's on growth hormone because of AIDS or what have you, and his hair grew back naturally. That everyone's does. So now I'm like, wait, beyond Bonds, Giambi, et al now having better than 20/20 vision, they also have no wrinkles and f'ing hair??? WTF?!!!!

Point of the story is, I've been paying about a grand a month for the last five months, and I've gone from a Norwood 1.5 or 2-ish to having more hair than I did when I was 15.

Look, I know it's not a wise idea, but I'm a vain motherfucker. I grew up in a wealthy family, but I only make about 35K a year as a social worker. 35K a year in New York is like 17K anywhere else, and that's before you even compare it to the 200K other guys average here. The most beautiful women in the world live in my town. Even the ugly girls are hot. I'd like to go bald and be sexy, but my nose is too big, and I don't have the head for it, either. Bottom-line, I used to be a really awkward kid, got picked on constantly, but then, for some reason, I did this whole ugly duckling swan thing and got insanely popular in h.s. The ride has continued to 27, and I don't want to go back to whatever it was.

I need my hair. 1,000 a month is a ton of money, but I also bought about 2,000 shares of Apple when it was at 10, and I've sold it all. I can afford it. I'm just letting you know. I don't advise it, because I went to great black market lengths to get it legit stuff, but whatever. I'm happy.

Chris Johnson

Reaction score
"because I went to great black market lengths to get it legit stuff, but whatever. I'm happy."

To get legit GH? You can get that sh*t legally with a simple lab test.

BHD....edited

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
harey said:
Point of the story is, I've been paying about a grand a month for the last five months, and I've gone from a Norwood 1.5 or 2-ish to having more hair than I did when I was 15.

So are you currently on it? And it worked?

What are the sides?

harey

Established Member
Reaction score
You can't get HGH with a "simple" test from your doctor. Even anecdotal evidence will tell you that. Otherwise, every meathead on LI would be getting it.

No side effects, but unlike an athlete, I don't double the dosage or what have you. In fact, I take a month's supply and stretch it out for two months. The effects on your body, from what I've read, of a three month supply last for over a year. I don't care about that as much as I do the hair, of course.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Specific Side Effects of HGH Injections

Those who treat themselves with black market HGH injections and those who take larger doses of HGH injections than recommended are at risk for these side effects:

Acromegaly with increased incidence of heart attack and death,
Edema and Fluid Retention,
Liver Damage,
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome,
Painful Joints,
Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in males)

Acromegaly has been seen in subjects who have taken too much HGH injection. Acromegaly is a dangerous disease with increased incidence of heart attack and death.

Other sides effects such as water retention and carpal tunnel syndrome have also been seen when large doses of HGH injection were taken. In Dr. Rudman's studies the benefits were striking, but there were some uncomfortable side effects also, including carpal tunnel syndrome, and gynecomastia, or enlarged breast in men.

Facts About the Side Effects of HGH

Human Growth Hormone overdose can cause acromegaly-

Andre' the Giant was an acromegalic. He was born with a pituitary defect that caused his pituitary gland to pour abnormally large amounts of HGH into his system. This caused him to grow very tall and to have superhuman strength, but it also caused an increased risk of heart disease. Andre' died shortly after age 47.

Athletes who pump themselves with massive doses of HGH injection risk this same fate.
Acromegaly can be the result of deliberate and continuous overdosing. The HGH does what it is suppose to do, but it does it to great excess, since the body is receiving too much HGH.

Human Growth Hormone is not an anabolic steroid but has similar effects-

Anabolic steroids are synthetic products that act in the body like male sex hormones; they do not exist in nature. The HGH made by the body's pituitary gland is not a steroid because it occurs naturally in the body.

HGH injections have become the drug of choice among athletes who are always trying to build more strength and muscle mass the easy way, because HGH cannot be detected in urine drug tests.

Some athletes now abuse HGH injections as they abused anabolic steroids.

Human Growth Hormone overdose can cause edema and carpal tunnel syndrome-

Carpal tunnel syndrome and joint aches and pains are all due to the water retention effects of too much HGH.

Human Growth Hormone can cause cancer-

As explained above, the HGH injections are synthetic, and synthetic hormone replacement therapy with certain other hormones have been found to increase the risk of cancer in some studies.

Some studies have reported some increase in the risk of cancer when taking synthetic HGH injections, and some studies have shown no increase in the risk of cancer when taking HGH injections, so it is still unknown whether taking synthetic human growth hormone actually increases the risk for cancer.

The real human growth hormone made by the pituitary gland has not been found to increase the risk of cancer, so HGH therapy that involves helping the pituitary gland to produce and release a healthier amount of its own HGH should not cause cancer.

For more information about human growth hormone therapy and cancer please read my article about HGH and cancer.

To learn about the non-injection HGH supplement I take and endorse please click below. I have been taking ProBLEN Pharmacy HGH products since 1999. After receiving substantial improvements to my back and neck injuries, my fibromyalgia, my weight gain, and my depression I decided to focus my nursing career on educating people about the benefits of human growth hormone, and also offer them the same therapy I have seen such great results with. I also provide consults by phone and by e-mail to those interested in ProBLEN products, at no cost.

harey

Established Member
Reaction score
Good job, Bad Hair Decade. It's actually because of my natural hypochondriac state that I'm looking into sprays as opposed to injections. Supposedly, Barry Bonds claimed the he used the spray under his tongue that he claimed was flax seed oil, but he definitely shot his *** up.

The problem is, 99% of the sprays you find on the Internet are bullshit.
From what I've read, doctors I've spoken to on the sly (meaning my parents, who are physicians), many of the rich and famous, particularly in Hollywood have been taking the sprays for year, but the injectable sh*t can certainly be abused. I don't need to look like Bonds, or even your generic musclehead. But a full head of head is incredible. Though it does make me dislike women a lot more, because now I hear how "amazing" my hair is, and they always talk to me about baldies. What makes me most annoyed, really, is that even the girls with good hearts are saying this. Whatever.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Someone want to explain to me how hGH can regrow hair? Anecdotal evidence aside, what's the pharmacology?

D.

harey

Established Member
Reaction score
That's great. Water in a bottle.

Lemme think...there are about 20 to 25,000 sites where you can buy HGH...Funny how most of the Somatotropin runs about 600-1000 dollars but you can get it for less than 300 on the site you provided.

The paragraphs below elucidate the whole point of illegitimate HGH, as well as my aforementione point of how the cheaper products have scam written all over them.

All I know is, abuse (or even use, period) of injectable HGH comes with risks that I don't want to take. I've been taking the spray for just a short time, and while it is certainly less effective, it's also something that plenty of M.D.'s I know take. And at 200-250 for a month, it's affordable.

Looked I've smoked pot, blown lines, and disobeyed the speed limit. So I do take risks with my body. Again, I have more hair than I did when I was 15. I'm dating a hot actress on the show "All My Children", and she pays for everything. Yes, I'm insecure, but I'm just trying to get by.

harey

Established Member
Reaction score
I have no idea how it regrew my hair, I have no idea how it got rid of my wrinkles, I have no idea how I have a v**** dick. In fact, I think even my dick grew about a half an inch, which, in the grand scheme of things, is statistically amazing. But I'm sure the last part is just wishful thinking, as I haven't heard anyone else report the same.

harey

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't have a digital camera, but my g/f does, so perhaps in time. But I don't have any before pictures, so it's sort of pointless. Plus, my hairloss was one of those "you're not losing your hair!" types, but that's just because it's seriously thick.

Look, I'm just sharing what happened with me. It's changed my life, it changed freaking Sylvester Stallone's life, and half of Hollywood is on it as well. But it's definitely not for everyone.

harey

Established Member
Reaction score
You know what, forget I said it. Even if I told you I overheard him saying it, this site is already flooded with speculation and heresay. It's sort of like that whole Ben Affleck hairpiece issue. It seems obvious, it gets talked about a lot, but no one can prove it. I used to intern at SNL when I was 19 in 1996, and I overheard him talk about it. Doesn't mean that I'm not lying, though. But whatever. I heard him talk about it.

wotsthedeal

Reaction score
So what do you do, spray HGH on your scalp? Or anywhere on your body?

Big 4?
1. Finasteride
2. Minoxidil
3. Nizoral
4. Human Growth Hormone!

wotsthedeal

Reaction score
Have you noticed any of the other beneficial effects that they talk about? Sleeping better, "younger" skin, strength increase, etc?

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Promoting Growth
Growth hormone travels through the blood and stimulates the liver to produce a protein called insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1), shown at the bottom here using coordinates in PDB entry 1h02. IGF-1 helps the cartilage cells located at the ends of long bones to multiply. In children, this leads to growth in the length of the bones and increases the child's height. By puberty, however, the cartilage at the ends of most long bones is converted to bone and subsequent action of growth hormone or IGF-1 usually cannot increase their length. IGF-1 also acts on immature muscle cells to increase muscle mass. Aside from these growth stimulating functions, growth hormone participates in regulating the body's metabolism. It acts on fat cells to reduce the amount of stored fats, promotes protein synthesis in cells and plays a role in regulating the sugar levels in the blood. Thus growth hormone has multiple effects on the overall form and function of a growing body

anyone remebers the IGF-1 thing and hair loss study?.....there might be a link......but i cant make head or tail of it...

.8% muscle mass enhancement
84% higher energy levels
81-83% expanded exercise tolerance/endurance
81% increased muscle mass
78% improved overall sense of well-being
75% improved potency/libido
73% improved immune function
72% decreased body fat (without diet or exercise)
71% wrinkle reduction (natural facelift)
71% expanded healing capacity
68% renewed skin thickness
67% improved emotional stability
62% longer/stronger erections
62% strengthened memory
61% faster healing of injuries
57% decreased frequency of night-time urination
53% improved back flexibility
38% improved hair growth

38% improved hair growth according to this site
http://www.wishing.com/hgh/howitworks.php

ingredients.gif

according to the ingredients it contains one of this :

Soy Phosphotides Complex: Constituents of certain amino acids, necessary for cell division and components of amino acids, phosphotides are phosphorus-containing lipids (liquid fats) that may actually contribute to overall lipid lowering in the body by binding to and utilizing them in cell membrane maintenance and damage prevention of arterial walls.

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tere are HGH supplements....are they the same thing as what Harey is talking about?