HairPieceMan

Reaction score
lol saf

yeah and thats me in a hat overly self counsoious of my dodgy toupey

clearly living life to the max.

s.a.f

Reaction score
LooseItAll said:
Seems like everyone who is trying to get back the wasted youthful years is gonna fail miserably. I am guilty of that too. :whistle:

Yeah, the truth is you're only young once. However much you change your appearance you cant get the time back or change your state of mind back to being young.

Of course some people will dispute this but as a 37yr old who was bald in his mid 20's and had hair transplant's in his early 30's I know theres no way back.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
it depends if your scoping for chicks or not.

there are still 21 year olds that play halo all day and dont care about girls, some of them are balding and dont care that there balding.

but id say by 25/27 you will be more inclined to try to get the girls.

and since guys dont age in the same manner as women, if there keeping their hair in 30s etc it would be a good thing to sort out for potential balding later on in life.

there are still guys in early 30s that get carded in clus becuase they look under 25.

women almost are never in that situation.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
+ if you wear a hairpiece at 25 you can literally tell girls you're 20.

so in affet, you may remain younger for longer with the hairpiece.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:

Yes but your not 20, as CCS put in my signature if you think you're going to have success with faking everything you'll have to have a pretty high turnover rate.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
it depends if your scoping for chicks or not.

there are still 21 year olds that play halo all day and dont care about girls, some of them are balding and dont care that there balding.

but id say by 25/27 you will be more inclined to try to get the girls.

and since guys dont age in the same manner as women, if there keeping their hair in 30s etc it would be a good thing to sort out for potential balding later on in life.

there are still guys in early 30s that get carded in clus becuase they look under 25.

women almost are never in that situation.

As I said before its not all about looks its about you're state of mind and once you've been through those years wether you had success or were a recluse you cant get them back hair or not you will just be an old guy trying to be young.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yes true but some people didnt care abut girls at 21 anyway.

so if there balding and spending friday night playing halo it means nothing

now if they were playing halo becuase they were balding and wanted to get girls then fine, i understand that.

sowhat im saying is not every guy is trying to get girls all the time.

anyway my brother has a pretty strong balding pattern early 20s

he settled with a 4/10 women and i think he has only been with 2 girls before hqand (other one a decade older than him and - again- not pretty)

tbh i cant imagine sleeping with either of his female mates myself, i jsut dont find them that sexually appealing, then again we're both balding so there we go.

i just don't see the point playing the game if its not a good game, its llike if your a bit hungry but not starving so you decide to eat somethign plain and mediocre (a girl not really appealing).

but even if my brother, who is now in early 30s, defcided to wear a hairpiece it will still benefit him, he can enter the clubs full head of hair and will likely get ID by the barman becuase he looks 24 with his hairpiece.

so he can still hit the dating scene and say get a lot of good looking (aka worth playing the game) girls in 20s/30s range...say maybe 50 girls in the space of 3 years

whereas if your balding you have to settle for plain girl in 20s/30s and likely only have a handful of mates in life, so only 4 girls in a lifetime.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I think you're about to find out theres more to getting girls than just having hair.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
all they care about (in order) is

money
hair
height.

:)

but no serisouly id be totally fucked i was bald on dating. TOTALLY FUCKED.

but im jsut vain man, incredibly vain, i look at fat girls and say "no way" but there are plenty of NW1s gettign married to fat girls al the time.

its just that im vain and cant handle being with a large woman etc.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
HairPieceMan said:

Yes but your not 20, as CCS put in my signature if you think you're going to have success with faking everything you'll have to have a pretty high turnover rate.

yes but why woudl the girl care if your wearing a friggin hairpiece.

i mean your in your 20s, it makes sense to have hair, even in 30s etc.

+ most people on hairpiece forums dont tell a woman unless there in a LTR with her...

and wearing hair isn't that big of a fake socially, its nnot as if its really obvious or u take it off sometimes.

the lifts will be obvious, shell be anooyed i dont claim to be as tall as i actually am becuase her friends will wonder how i shrunk so much whenn i went inside etc.
i can claim they help with my posture

i am also planning to wear bulge increasing pants, with a hidden cup inside, its offical chistian slater make i beleive, adds 2 inches, i can say its for protection.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
Nope. You can't erase all the negative things that had led to the state of being socially awkward. There is also no substitute for experience with women.

Not only you have to know how to pick up a chick which normal guys learn about 7-10 years earlier... but you are also at a huge disadvantage even if you manage to attract her once she finds out(and she will find out about you lack of experience sooner or later). It is a dead end really and you will find it out yourself.

I almost had an intimate relationship but my lack of experience and inability to initiate it blew my chances. The fear is just stronger and that is coming from a good looking guy who doesn't have to fake his hair and height. I can only imagine what it would be like if I had a wig glued to my head and had to take off my shoes with lifts... definitely not easier

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
well we have to make do with the tools at hand to us.

its better than the alterntive such as living in the 1980s goign out george constanza style horshoe ring.

at least i have the option to appear to have hair in my 20s/30s.

im not saying this is the best genetic life in the world, and that all things are "normal" now with hair, becuase its not normal for this pre-mature male pattern baldness life.

BUT, there are worse things in life and i have to deal with things as they go.

and as i said before its not as if i CANT get girls bald(ing), its just that the qaulity and qauntity would be much lower, i said before i still see NW1s with fatties, i guess if i didnt use the wig people would assume the fatties is all i could get.

so you coudl say the wig helps me get more qaulity girls etc.

im just vvain and dont want a fat, or ugly girl, yet i am geneticaly kinda ugly via the infliction of balndess, but i have a wig for that.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
i still think your conforming to social pressure by hiding/shaving your NW5 horshoe and then compensating with the beard.

quit being fashionable with baldness and be truly bald,

horshoe ring and no beard!

george constanza style,

only then will you feel the true harshe reality of being bald.

UCMan, you are a phony bald man (like kerry king or something)

As soon as you ditch the lifts and hairpiece, I will grow out my horseshoe and shave my face... Deal? Because I don't see why I must somehow look like a freak while you remain exempt. What makes you so special? Vanity? Vanity is not a reason, it is an excuse and a bad one at that.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
at the end of the day u and i are not too disimilar,

you are caving to socal pressure, and trying ot look "bettter" than you actually are.

same with me.

its just that i do it better.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
at the end of the day u and i are not too disimilar,

you are caving to socal pressure, and trying ot look "bettter" than you actually are.

same with me.

its just that i do it better.

I disagree. While our motivations may be similar, our methods reveal a fundamental difference in ideologies. There is a big difference between shaving your head to lessen the contrast of horseshoe/scalp (socially acceptable) and straight up lying to the world by covering up your baldness with a toupee (socially unacceptable). When people see me (without a hat) it is obvious that I am bald. I am being up front and open about my baldness while you cover it up and you tell me I'm the one who is hiding? Phht, and I wouldn't say you do it better... rather you try way harder, which means you will fail harder in the end. No woman is going to stick around when she finds out what you really are. If you can even get them to stick in the first place.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
you talk a big game but..

what if it was the 80s, and you COULD'T be fashionable, what then?

i bet your be in a hairpiece, you coudnt "handle" the horshoe

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'd be the skinhead kicking your wannabe Miami Vice hypercolor wearin crimped wig ***!

waldo

Reaction score
i am also planning to wear bulge increasing pants, with a hidden cup inside, its offical chistian slater make i beleive, adds 2 inches, i can say its for protection.

this is the most ridiculous thing i have ever read on these forums.

nerdwood

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:

:whistle:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Cant really work out wether he's just a troll having a laugh with us or not.
But if he is'nt I'd say theres no way a guy with such crippling physical insecurities is going to be able to pull a woman. Wether he's hiding under the enormous disguise of faking almost every physical aspect possible or not.

But then again I'm sure he'll get plenty of women when he pulls up in his Lamborgini. :whistle:

[attachment=0:3vd96dxp]car-682_1038678a.jpg[/attachment:3vd96dxp]

Attachments

• car-682_1038678a.jpg
    car-682_1038678a.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 197