How’s Life With It Guys? Want To Hear Someone Stories.

WhiteTshirt

My Regimen
Reaction score
How’s life with a hair system? I want to hear some stories of how life’s changed and if it’s a struggle or if it makes life that much better. I really like reading things about them, like the little stuff. I’ve been watching this forum for awhile now and I appreciate everything here of course. Had to make a profile. So anything interesting you want to talk about? Crazy ex gf stories ? How much more women you get now? Everyday problems that pertain to you in particular. I will read them all just want to spark some more general talk about then. Thanks dude bros

WhiteTshirt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right on bro, I’ve yet to ever talk to someone that wears. Good to actually ask direct questions from someone who actually wears. Well besides Curtis (hair experience) on youtube comments lol which are kinda short replies. Anyway thanks for the reply

Noah

Reaction score
Don't want to sound too po-faced, but your initial post sounded a bit frivolous. I am happy to share my experiences as a wearer, either here or by PM, if there is some purpose to it. But if you are just looking to chew the fat about guys wearing hair systems and their "crazy ex-girlfriends", YouTube is probably your better bet. I would rather chat about soccer or skiing, personally.

WhiteTshirt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Noahhh my man. Aha the legend himself. I always see you commenting on posts. You always have positive, helpful, and realistic things to say. They’re sometimes the best. Plus your use of punctuation and grammar is par. But yeah that was a bit too.. idk general of a question. It’s just I see a lot specific questions. About glues and bases. Which are very helpful. I was looking for comments like Grenchers lol.. a little short yeah.. but i like that. How old are you Noah? Did you lose your hair young? Did it also seem like the end of the world? For me it still does... I have never felt the same. I will probably never feel the same. It has humbled me to say the least.. I used to be.. still kinda are.. really good looking.. and I know that sounds smucky, but really. I just feel like transplants are not that “realistic”. And I don’t and won’t do really any drugs. Just noa into messing up any kind of chemistry in the body. Unless it’s supps like creatine yada yada. (Which apparently can make you lose your hair actually much faster.) look up ‘picturefit’channel on YouTube and look into creatine. It’s kind of a science based fitness channel. Anyway.... I feel like hair systems are the best option. For what I do to take care of myself I don’t mind paying for it, and doing the maintenance, I have been “studying” and “researching” systems since Curtis on YouTube made his very first video. Since then it’s been study study study buddy. But sometimes I’ll look into forums like mainly this one and few others.. then I’ll read something that turns me off and some that give me hope this isn’t crazy.. sorry for the writing an odyssey here, if you would rather message me any reply that would work too. Thanks guys

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
Noahhh my man. Aha the legend himself. I always see you commenting on posts. You always have positive, helpful, and realistic things to say. They’re sometimes the best. Plus your use of punctuation and grammar is par. But yeah that was a bit too.. idk general of a question. It’s just I see a lot specific questions. About glues and bases. Which are very helpful. I was looking for comments like Grenchers lol.. a little short yeah.. but i like that. How old are you Noah? Did you lose your hair young? Did it also seem like the end of the world? For me it still does... I have never felt the same. I will probably never feel the same. It has humbled me to say the least.. I used to be.. still kinda are.. really good looking.. and I know that sounds smucky, but really. I just feel like transplants are not that “realistic”. And I don’t and won’t do really any drugs. Just noa into messing up any kind of chemistry in the body. Unless it’s supps like creatine yada yada. (Which apparently can make you lose your hair actually much faster.) look up ‘picturefit’channel on YouTube and look into creatine. It’s kind of a science based fitness channel. Anyway.... I feel like hair systems are the best option. For what I do to take care of myself I don’t mind paying for it, and doing the maintenance, I have been “studying” and “researching” systems since Curtis on YouTube made his very first video. Since then it’s been study study study buddy. But sometimes I’ll look into forums like mainly this one and few others.. then I’ll read something that turns me off and some that give me hope this isn’t crazy.. sorry for the writing an odyssey here, if you would rather message me any reply that would work too. Thanks guys

Remember that this and all other hair loss forums are small. It attracts people who are not satisfied with their situation and see no solutions. It's probably the same people on all of them under different names.
People who feel they've succeeded treating their hair loss stay away. That includes hair transplant's, drugs, systems and accepting it.

There's also not really much to talk about regarding hair systems IMO, since it's very individual and everybody are aware of the pros and cons.

I value how I look and how I'm treated thanks to it, so I'm thinking in the same paths as you are.

WhiteTshirt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bigbone that’s good to hear.. that last part.. but I’ve been in this forum for awhile.. well looking at it.. and I’ve seen some funky looking systems.. but also some realistic ones... what is your biggest obstacle? Maintenance? Cost? Detection? I wouldn’t mind the cost or maintenance, as long as it looks real. Have you ever been called or anything or discovered? Have you told anyone? What was that like? Thanks for the reply. It makes sense though I figure people or find there end-all wouldn’t occupy themselves to much with forums like these.

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
Bigbone that’s good to hear.. that last part.. but I’ve been in this forum for awhile.. well looking at it.. and I’ve seen some funky looking systems.. but also some realistic ones... what is your biggest obstacle? Maintenance? Cost? Detection? I wouldn’t mind the cost or maintenance, as long as it looks real. Have you ever been called or anything or discovered? Have you told anyone? What was that like? Thanks for the reply. It makes sense though I figure people or find there end-all wouldn’t occupy themselves to much with forums like these.

I'm not wearing, but I probably will. I agree, there are some really good results and some bad ones. I've come to the conclusion that it all comes down to how well you understand hair. If you're able to point out what's bad about a bad looking-system I think you're good to go.

I'm with you, I don't mind the cost or maintenance as long as it looks real. But since I've seen it in person, I believe it's possible. I think the hardest part is your mind. You kind of have to break it down to know if it's something you're willing to live with. In my case hair loss is affecting me big time, I value looks, I spend more time feeling bad about hair loss and reading forums than I would spend on actually maintaining the system. I've accepted my hair loss as a handicap and I'm willing to adapt to it. Others want it to be the way it was.