How Would You React If It Happened...

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all, feel how is it - to have good hair again.

Forget all those painful days when I was counting hairs after showering and finally start to live the normal life. No constant depression and anxiety and that means it will be much easier to pay more attention to career, hobbies, and friends etc.

Start to style hair and look great.

Receive compliments from girls about my haircut.

And of course at myself whenever I see any mirror or reflection :D

shookwun

Reaction score
I always lol at dudes who say, I would go get a girlfriend.

Ya right, incels as usual. if ya never had a girlfriend before, you will never have after.

Even baldos still get girlfriend while balding. Only difference is they have the foundation of healthy dating experience prior to being follicular challegened. And,,,, they date under, which is inevitable

If ya didn't do whatever aspiration and goal you had before hair loss, then you wont do it any time after....

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I would use at as motivation to start lifting a lot. Also I would probably get a tan and grow a nice stubble. Then I would peacock around downtown Manhattan bar hopping with my “bros”.

I would probly wear a hat while outside . Just a nice simple black cap. But when it comes time to seduce a woman I would slowly take it off revealing my glorious thick golden hair. Then it would physically be impossible to be rejected by any woman who is not blind. Girls would turn on the street and walk into the middle of busy intersections because they were distracted by my looks. And then after I banged them they would say “but I never got your name?” And to that I would say - I prefer to remain .....

Nameless

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I always lol at dudes who say, I would go get a girlfriend.

Ya right, incels as usual. if ya never had a girlfriend before, you will never have after.

Even baldos still get girlfriend while balding. Only difference is they have the foundation of healthy dating experience prior to being follicular challegened. And,,,, they date under, which is inevitable

If ya didn't do whatever aspiration and goal you had before hair loss, then you wont do it any time after....

Explain how a single NW6 can get a girlfriend. Just explain it. And don't say "become a NW4 by being a good responder to treatments".

There is no such thing as dating under for a baldo. There's nobody who's considered undesirable enough to date a baldo and also go out on dates. Meaning that somebody who is considered that undesirable wouldn't be in the dating game anyway, so the baldo wouldn't find her.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Explain how a single NW6 can get a girlfriend. Just explain it. And don't say "become a NW4 by being a good responder to treatments".

There is no such thing as dating under for a baldo. There's nobody who's considered undesirable enough to date a baldo and also go out on dates. Meaning that somebody who is considered that undesirable wouldn't be in the dating game anyway, so the baldo wouldn't find her.

There’s nobody willing to date an nw6 ?

Wth lol

Obviously you will have to date lower tier as an nw6 but lots of other factors come into play. If your a tall dark and handsome nw6 you will still essentially be a chad although you may attract slightly older women. If your a 3/10 as a bald guy you will be able to date 3/10 women. It’s unfortunate but it is not like there is “no one.”

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Move to a new city. Probably a new name too. Start over from scratch.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

NW6 you need to shave it off. So we are talking about bald people to get girlfriends. That depends on tons of factors. Are you a white babyface boy without a beard or latinskined with some good manly face? If you are doing online dating, you will mostly always date under. Tons and tons of articles from men AND women shows that. I know an overweight women that looks like 3/10 and has a child and still get fucked by +7/10 men on regular base. Of course, having relationships is another story but at least you are not sexual frustrated. I always had luck on Dating sites since I date always up (Im a 6/10. Fake it till you make it. Pictures with filters and good angles. On date with Toppik and sh*t, and after you fucked her, you can go on a swimmingpool date and she will block you on whatsapp right after xD

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
There’s nobody willing to date an nw6 ?

Wth lol

Obviously you will have to date lower tier as an nw6 but lots of other factors come into play. If your a tall dark and handsome nw6 you will still essentially be a chad although you may attract slightly older women. If your a 3/10 as a bald guy you will be able to date 3/10 women. It’s unfortunate but it is not like there is “no one.”

Have you ever lived as a NW6? I'm short, ethnic and NW6. Nothing can save me. It seems to be the same for every NW6 except for very old men hoping to date older women.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Dude you need to get a dose of self confidence! Even bald guys can pull good looking girls if you pay them attention.

Confidence doesn't matter. I've had days of super high and super low confidence. It has never made a difference. Based on my experiences, a bald guy can not even pull a low-paid, overweight, unsophisticated girl let alone an ambitious woman who takes care of himself.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Confidence doesn't matter. I've had days of super high and super low confidence. It has never made a difference. Based on my experiences, a bald guy can not even pull a low-paid, overweight, unsophisticated girl let alone an ambitious woman who takes care of himself.
Nonsense! Every women loves attention, you just need to be able to carry if off in a confident manner. Pay her compliments, notice her moods, make her laugh and you will get her attention.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Nonsense! Every women loves attention, you just need to be able to carry if off in a confident manner. Pay her compliments, notice her moods, make her laugh and you will get her attention.

Absolutely. Every woman loves attention so that's how I can get women out on dates and have fun with them. No woman likes a bald man so that's why none of it never leads anywhere. Anyway, this thread isn't about me so just PM me if you want to continue this discussion.

If the cure came out tomorrow, most of our troubles would be gone. That's not an exaggeration. It's probably an understatement. Having hair must be better than we could imagine.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely. Every woman loves attention so that's how I can get women out on dates and have fun with them. No woman likes a bald man so that's why none of it never leads anywhere. Anyway, this thread isn't about me so just PM me if you want to continue this discussion.

If the cure came out tomorrow, most of our troubles would be gone. That's not an exaggeration. It's probably an understatement. Having hair must be better than we could imagine.
I don't know dude, i think it must be down to your confidence or your lack of attention. I know lots of bald guys who have successful relationships.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's hard to get over how much better my life would be with hair..

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever lived as a NW6? I'm short, ethnic and NW6. Nothing can save me. It seems to be the same for every NW6 except for very old men hoping to date older women.

What type of ethnic? If it’s Indian subcontinent then repatriation and marrying a dirt poor illiterate rural villager could work.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know dude, i think it must be down to your confidence or your lack of attention. I know lots of bald guys who have successful relationships.

A lot of the guys complaining on this forum would have been awkward around women with or without hair. Plus many have unrealistic expectations and/or a sense of entitlement.