How Would You React If It Happened...

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
...If the cure came out tomorrow, side-free maintenance and total regrowth at an affordable price meaning that our follicular struggles are all over.

Obviously we'll all be over the moon, but would you run outside in the streets and celebrate? try to make up for lost time in life? still come back to these forums every now and then to congratulate each other?

Personally I'd make the most of my youth whilst I still have it, as I feel that since hair loss the feeling of youth has slipped away from me quickly. I'd be more social, meet more girls and travel as much as possible which my hair loss/treatments have stopped me doing as much.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I'd take a week to get a girlfriend and then finally get on with the rest of my life i.e. careers, interests, everything else.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Visit the barbers and get a hair cut for the first time in 20 years! Oh and chuck my buzz cutters away.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally I'd make the most of my youth whilst I still have it
There's no shortage of deterrent factors that prevent me from living my life.
I'm afraid my initial enthusiasm would very quickly be substituted by another pointless and neurotic worry...by yet another cheap excuse.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dunno. Im getting a transplant soon and asked myself this a lot. I would be more social. Kicked out some toxic friends and left with 2-3 friends and my girlfriend. I would go out more but I have no energy now styling my hair all the time. I rather stay at home than applying Toppik and sh*t. Second thing I would like to go swimming like a normal person in summer again. With wet hair I look like Harvey Weinstein when he was 25. Creepy hair. Maybe go to a fancy hairstyle salon too. But mostly I would jerk off to myself in the mirror.