How to talk to my boyfriend about his hair system??? help!

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Enrique doesn't wear; there is no proof in this story at all.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
really? take a look at those fotos!
he had 23 years old in those pictures...so you judge...and then...take a look at his latest video...you know that an hair transplant will never gonna look so great! btw take a look at his dad too...he is folowing the same pattern!
and btw it makes no sense...this man has better hair at 35 than he was 23! so wtf? is he benjamin button relative?:))

check his latest video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9_n8jakvWU

Attachments

• 62-enrique-iglesias-balding-02.jpg
    62-enrique-iglesias-balding-02.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 8,952
  • 62-enrique-iglesias-balding-04.jpg
    62-enrique-iglesias-balding-04.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 3,144
  • cd-cover.jpg
    cd-cover.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,353
  • julio-iglesias-and-his-father-01-af.jpg
    julio-iglesias-and-his-father-01-af.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 696
  • julioiglesias-lovesongs.jpg
    julioiglesias-lovesongs.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 2,606
  • enrique_iglesias.jpg
    enrique_iglesias.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 659
  • EnriqueIglesias.jpg
    EnriqueIglesias.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1,338

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
and if it is not a wig what else it is? pls...don't...don't say hair transplant...I can not accept that!

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
because those pictures were made in 98...almost 13 years ago...when enrique was 23...so just think about it...I you are balding at 23...at 35 you will be maybe at least a norwood 4...and I don't think a hair transplant will make you hair to look this kind of healthy and so full...Look at his video it looks like he has the hair of a 17 years old guy! so this guy were balding at 23 and now he has the hair of 17 year old guy... how is this possible?

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
btw I think at 23 he was a norwood 2,5 -3...I read also on a site that there were fans years ago seeing him balding...and keep in mind that he is sporting hats for a lot of time! so this could say a lot!

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am not trying to convince myself...but I don't see enrique taking dudasteride...and having a hair transplant ...he is a super star and media should have known that...I think the treatment...I mean propecia is overrated in my opinion...the same with hair transplant...I haven't seen too many good results on hair transplant and those who had good result are posters that became to work at hair transplants offices...
you can think whatever you want...but I am sure that enrique was balding badly 13 years ago and now he has the same hair that he had at 17 maybe...
btw if this combo of medicine and hair transplant are working so great why jeremy piven was unhappy with hair transplant and now he is using a hair piece?

I am already see my story looking like this guy story...
http://www.toplace.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3962

f***ing baldness genes!

cuebald

Reaction score
Enrique's hair... I dunno, even in that video, it doesn't really look 100% like his own hair.
I mean, if it came out in the press that Enrique wore, I really wouldn't be surprised.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
really? why are you looking over the hairpieces threads? anxiety? I think every user from here got this feeling...if the baldness wouldn't bother you I bet you will not be here! but...I see that you are still here...

c'mon there are famous people doing this...even guys considered sex symbols...to be honest with you I will rather belive that one day there will be a wig which base will disappear completely on the scalp...rather than scientists creating a new procedure for achieving a full head of hair!

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
and btw ...if a guy from this forum that had hair transplant will see this thread I am sure that he will agree with me...no hair transplant is this world will make your hair looking from this at 23 to that at 35!

Attachments

• 16d7_enrique-privat-unterwegs.jpg
    16d7_enrique-privat-unterwegs.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 519
  • cd-cover.jpg
    cd-cover.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,120
  • 62-enrique-iglesias-balding-04.jpg
    62-enrique-iglesias-balding-04.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 719

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
in my opinion if someone I know will do this and looks good perfectly ok....then why not...better fix if you can rather than suffering! just my opinion...I will try them and not ashamed to say this...but if this will not work I will remove it and live in this way going bald and thinning...At the beginning I was thinking like you...that just weird guys are doing this...but after some time researching this and talking with some good guys I said why not? if this will bring me a full and good looking head of hair...so I will try this and hope will work... I am not wiling to take strong drugs for a lot of time and I am not wiling to wait for a cure that possibly will not be available for us the guys that are writing on this forum...I always tried to look good so I can assure if something will go wrong I will not wear anything...
this is just me...I will rather try to be realist regarding all hair loss solutions...and I found that the drugs are not so good as some guys claim this...yea maybe for 2 % of person that loosing it is working but for others not...hair transplant's are overrated...In my opinion this surgery should be just for a guy that has reached his 40's and he has no more than a norwood 3-4 and thick donor area...which is not my case and probably of 90% of guys from this forum...the hair pieces has evolved very well...and today some are really undetectable...they are different than people used to have 2 decades ago...those things that looked horrible...but you need to replace and to maintain it to look good...
to conclude...having issues with your hair sucks...and you will never be the guy that used to some time ago no matter what you will choose to fix the problem...

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yea but it suits him...and...just think about it...if he would appear bald in one video or in front of thousand of fans at the concert...I think it will be a disaster...and he wouldn't be that hot ans sexy guy...
another example ...2 years ago there was famous ex soccer goal keeper that became a coch...his name is Walter Zenga maybe some of you know him...
and 2 years ago he was coaching in my country...and he had always a full head of hair...after the leaved my country I've seen him with a shaved head but wasn't just that...I ve noticed that he can not actually grow hair on top because he is bald...then I started a research...saying what the hell? because I am sure that that wasn't a wig...I was thinking that a wig is something horrible thick and looking like a dead cat on your head!

and after some time I realised that he actually was wearing a hairpiece...he was doing a great job...because nobody in my country have ever say something in media or so on...people still think that he became bald because of the stress in half of year!:)) so I attached some pics of him...in his 20's, in his 40's with hairpiece and with shaved head!

Attachments

• zenga_sky.jpg
    zenga_sky.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 538
  • imagessss.jpg
    imagessss.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 1,854
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 1,818

antonio666

Reaction score
trust me enrique's hair is not unnatural thick................there are some 35 year olds with hair like that and to be fair his face is youinger than that of a 35 year old....if he still has the same hair in 10 years then yes it will begin to look unnatural......monty you have contridicted yourself by first saying no way is he wearing a wig and then saying it looks unnatural.
btw monty 1978 i am not having a go at you ,you seem good guy but andrei is right why suffer with hairloss if there is another way,at least try this other way and if you are unhappy with wig then at least you can say you have tried

cuebald

Reaction score
yea man, if I turned up to work wearing a rug it would be relentless. I'd be known as wiggy wig mc wig wig. If you go over to Toplace or BA Hair Apparent forums you can see you'll have maybe 2 or 3 guys who happily wear (and these guys say they tell everyone that they wear) and then you'll see the other posts from newer guys saying every time they go out, they crap themselves that they are being "read".

Plus then it takes an hour to put it on, and you must keep your "horseshoe" grown out - so you must take it off, wash/shave your scalp, clean the wig, cut the "horseshoe" hair (which will have grown, while the wig wouldn't have), and you must do this really every week.
I mean if a wig was released that you literally could put on your head in a minute, that looked real, I'd consider it, but messing about with glues and tapes and things is a little strange.

I can imagine getting a girlfriend and, say, going on holiday with her for a week. Say the weather is very hot and the glue loses it's hold, and one day she sees your HAIR lifting up off of your head. It would really astonish her to say the least.
If a 25 year old girlfriend sees her 25 year old boyfriend's hair coming off and a horseshoe remaining, I can't say she'd ever look at you in the same light again.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
actually I spoke with 2 young guys that are wearing...one is 24 and another one 23...and one of them are hiding this to his girlfriend for more than a year!
I've seen their pictures and both are doing great jobs! the tape is very strong I don't think you will have a problem regarding this!
there are a lot of guys that are doing great jobs and nobody knows that they are wearing! I will rather look normal than having a sick look...the bald look is not for everyone...especially for the white guys!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I've heard and understand both sides of this issue and the conclusion that I've come to is that wearing a wig is conforming to societies expectations and standards. Wearers convince themselves that it takes real balls to wear a wig despite the stigma it holds, because "who cares what anyone else thinks"...... but the real reason they are doing it is because they care what other people think and are ultimately hiding their shame and trying to blend in......they are trying to avoid the sh*t they will get for being bald, hence cowardice is the main motivation. It takes real balls to not wear a wig and sport a bald head, horseshoe and all. By wearing a piece, you are surrendering to societies prejudice against bald men and essentially becoming societies b**ch.

antonio666

Reaction score
uncomfortable man you are a real anus,you say in other posts that you wish socitey would accept wigs and you could then wear 1,it seems to me that you are a coward and in your own words "society's b**ch".
you are only a coward if you want to do something but have not got the guts to do it.....if someone who is bald and unhappy and would like to wear a wig what is wrong with that...i mean being unhappy and not trying to do anything about it is the cowards way.......i myself do not wear hair yet but will soon do so and if it does not work out then at least i can look myself in the mirror and say you give everything to look good.
uncomfortable man,i will not be wearing a wig to fit into society i will wear a wig to make myself feel better about myself....your attitude is your bald and not allowed to do anything about it,well f*** that,i don't want to end up like you ,by keep moaning about being bald but not having the guts to do anything about it.
btw enrique iglesias wears a wig.....is he sociteys b**ch no you are

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
besides this he is in his 30's and can not go out without a cap...which looks more like a coward...I am not wearing nothing but I didn't hesitated to go out with shaved head...but as I remember he even complained sometime in past that he doesn't have money to try wigs...so maybe that's why is blaming this...hope you will get more financially stable and make what's best for you...

kyle1215

Reaction score
I think it's so silly that some of you are attacking and claiming that it's not "masculine" if you wear a hair sytem. This is the reason why I created an account on here tonight. I am a personal trainer in North Hollywood, and I wear a hair piece. No one would dare tell me that I am not masculine. I know a TON of very masculine, athletic, muscular guys who wear some type of hair system. In fact, your favorite celebrity more than likely wears a hair piece too. In the place where I live, most guys either get transplants or a good looking hair piece. There is nothing wrong with it. If you are going to ridicule and make fun of someone who is wearing one, then you are pathetic. In order to even begin doing that you have to be much, much better than the person. And even then, it's dumb and stupid. For the few of you are making fun of hair pieces, you have no reason too. I guarantee you aren't more muscular and athletic than my friends who wear one. One of you even said that you would "piss yourself" or something of that nature if you found out someone was wearing one. All I can is WOW!! You must need help if that would really bother you that much. Seriously. So moral of the story is wear whatever you want. Guys wear contact lenses and glasses for their vision. If someone has terrible teeth they go to a dentist to get them fixed. The list keeps going on and on. So why not wear something if you are going bald? That's a problem too.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Most men are going to wear a hair system simply because they want to. Its all about perspective and perception. Its normal for everyone to be concerned about how society perceives your appearance. There is not a single person on this planet that does not want to look youthful as they age. Wearing a hair system is a personal preference and no one should be judged simply based on that alone. There is nothing wrong with feeling good about yourself and if takes a hair system to accomplish that feeling then why take that pleasure away from them. If a guy likes to dress in women's clothing so let him. Who cares. People need to live their lives the way they see fit and if you want to judge them accept the fact that you will be judged as well. As long as the main reason you are wearing the hair system is because it makes your quality of life better and gives you confidence and boosts your self esteem, then who can argue with that reason. Wearing a hair system should not be a perception that the person is a "fake". Its just a reflection that the person cares about their image and that is a norm of society. If you want to wear a system, then go for it. If you want to show your baldness, then go for it. If you want a hair transplant instead of a hair system, then go for it. You only have one chance in life, live it the way YOU see fit and forget about the "haters".

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hmm...you only read the bad things ...a?
I don't know how a wig can fall ...I ordered the tape that are using for wigs bonding...and trust me...without putting some alcohol on the lace no wig in this wold will fall ...there are persons and persons...some don't really care if that will fall...and they are not securing that...some others are doing this because they want to look and feel comfortable...
but guess what? I was playing footbal this week and there was a guy at 26 ...he was a norwood 6... he had the look of a guy at 35...but that wasn't that the problem...the guy had a bad shape head...and the guys that was sitting and watch were making fun of that guy...I am wonder how masculine was feeling that guy in that moment...
some of you guys really need to alter the moods...I mean I don't think that wearing hair, having transplanted procedures or going bald has any relation with being more or less masculine...it is all on your head...I think is up to every person...for me if the wig thing will work and look normal and natural then I will be happy again...and don't really care about some others opinion...don;t get me wrong I am very conscious about the way I look how I dress...and so on...so I will not be looking like a freak wearing a wig...I will wear only if the things will look normal again as it used sometime ago!