How To Stop Obsessing And Living Life

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Piece of advice; take it seriously and visit a doctor, you sound exactly like me. I am paying the toll at the moment, don't be like me.

How bad are your sides / were they on finasteride? I’m not trying to doubt you having pfs either I’m just wondering if any of it could be caused by depression and stuff to?

My main sides seem to be I get no spontaneous erections and not much morning wood. If I do get morning wood it’s only half hard. Masturbating I can do ok.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Yeah maybe I am just sugarcoating my condition. Baldness bothers me more at the moment though.

Interesting - how bad is your hair? I guess if you can make the best of a bad situation though props to you. There’s lots more to life than sex but I still think Total ED would bother me even more than hairloss. It’s a hard choice though between being ugly or impotent .

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting - how bad is your hair? I guess if you can make the best of a bad situation though props to you. There’s lots more to life than sex but I still think Total ED would bother me even more than hairloss. It’s a hard choice though between being ugly or impotent .

Superbad, almost slick bald on some patches, super diffuse NW7 diffuse pattern.
Visit a doctor then, I can't stress it enough.

Baldingat188

Reaction score

I’ve been meaning to. Still though I would rather maintain hair and not get random erections as opposed to being bald and getting hard all the time. Only thing that would bother me is total Ed

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Honestly I don't think that you can really live life as a bald guy. Around 2 years ago when I had no choice but to buzz, I almost felt like writing my will and ending it all. Well, I often feel like I should have done it but one year ago, not two, after I tried for a while to live as a bald guy. The short answer is that you don't cope or ever come to terms with it. Your life is ruined irreparably when you go bald.

However, you are a NW2 at 23. That's an amazing situation to be in. So you should live your life and enjoy, just as guys with hair do. If you're on your way to NW6 then it won't last forever. At least live a satisfying life while you can.

Nuntius

My Regimen
Reaction score
Am at the point (after 35 years) of losing what little I have on top, and have thin sides. I find it very difficult to think of anything else. Unfortunately I have a large uneven head which is not shaped for baldness, so I just can't shave it. For me I think it will be a hair system, mixed with hat wearing until one day (it can't come too soon) there is some sort of cure. I think I will need stem cell technology using pluripotent cells (as not sure I will have enough healthy follicles) or hair printing. Anyone know how L'Oreal is getting on? Yesterday I wore a beanie for much of the day. I really don't want to go through life like that, but it did give me quite a lot of comfort. Next to how I look, I hate the feel of nakedness on my head which head coverings at least mask to some extent. Not sure about hair systems, I am inching towards my first and very very nervous about how it will look, along with maintenance and cost issues.

Nuntius

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on finasteride for 15 months. Not sure it is doing much good. A month ago had my first side effects: aching in the testicles for two weeks. Seems to have gone away now: fingers crossed. Assume nothing to worry about but interested to know if others had this so long in?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
social circles are the only legit and reliable way to score good gf, online dating is fucked nowadays

how long r u off finasteride?

All my GFs were obtained by cold approaches....................... but I had a thick head of hair then :(

Never liked meeting GFs through circles, to risky a breakup could cause loss of certain friends. Seen it happen.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you cant cope with it. looks are everything in our lives. looks dictate quality of your life and outcomes of your social interactions thus your destiny. you have to try to outplay the destiny in game of chess or go through 5 stages of death acceptance. currently im on stage 4 and let me tell you it is fucked up.

what you mean dont ignore? like you can do anything about sides yourself besides jumping on other heavy chemicals
I am still waiting to see pics of your hair. It's not healthy to be this over dramatic about a nw2

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am still waiting to see pics of your hair. It's not healthy to be this over dramatic about a nw2
Would you stop criticize this guy? Who are you to decide from which Norwood exactly someone can start being worried?
Everyone is effected differently on different stages.
Its stupid to criticize someone for being depressed over hairloss on a hairloss forum, cmon...

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i didn't even notice when i was norwood 2, nor did anyone else. i was in denial but when i hit norwood 3 / norwood 3.5, that is when I noticed everyone (especially girls) treating me much different; it was impossible to ignore it then. when i hit norwood 3.5, i was much less charming and funny in the eyes of girls, instead i was more creepy and avoided.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you stop criticize this guy? Who are you to decide from which Norwood exactly someone can start being worried?
Everyone is effected differently on different stages.
Its stupid to criticize someone for being depressed over hairloss on a hairloss forum, cmon...
If you read the guy's posts he talks as if he is already a nw6. He spits out this blackpill, nihilistic nonsense on a regular and it makes him come across as a bit of a troll.

Any kind of hairloss sucks(i am nw2 with crown thinning) but he is way over the top

Felipe302

Established Member
Reaction score

I visited three doctors about my PFS... they all said it was all in my head, even though im ejaculating transparent semen and didnt have a single morning wood in about 2 years. What can you f*****g do... Doctors just don't believe you. They see that your hormonal profile is within the "normal" parameters and say "oh its all fine!";

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
i didn't even notice when i was norwood 2, nor did anyone else. i was in denial but when i hit norwood 3 / norwood 3.5, that is when I noticed everyone (especially girls) treating me much different; it was impossible to ignore it then. when i hit norwood 3.5, i was much less charming and funny in the eyes of girls, instead i was more creepy and avoided.

What age did you get to nw3.5?

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
Advice.jpg