How To Mix Your Own Adenosine Topical?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi there

Given that I have heard the amount of adenosine in the shishedo product is not high enough, and it’s also incredibly expensive, I was thinking about making my own.
I have heard that this needs to be PURE adenosine powder, and should be below 2mg per 100ml (I plan to mix it into garnier stemoxydine), because it doesn’t have great solubility otherwise. I was just wondering if anyone else has mixed their own, how you did it, where you bought your adenosine powder, and what the dosages/percentages were? All advice really appreciated

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Be careful of high doses of adenosine as it can affect your heart.
I’ve read that it’s fairly difficult to play with. I’ve heard that pure adenosine 1g in say 100ml of stemox/minoxidil is ok to use..? It’s hard to find anyone who has mixed their own. Most just buy adenogen, but that costs $90 per 150ml here!!!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I’ve read that it’s fairly difficult to play with. I’ve heard that pure adenosine 1g in say 100ml of stemox/minoxidil is ok to use..? It’s hard to find anyone who has mixed their own. Most just buy adenogen, but that costs $90 per 150ml here!!!
Have you tried PRP?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
No, I’ve heard mostly that it’s bullshit
I have seen cases with the right doctor it can thicken up existing hairs. I did it twice with a doctor who is one of the best with PRP and it helped the first time but the second time I did not notice much difference. However, alot of women swear by Dr Greco in Sarasota, FL. I was going to do it again with his new method and formula which has better growth factors but I am just waiting to get a transplant at this point. I realize nothing is going to give me what I want but that.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I read adenosine is a b**ch to resolve beyond 2%.

Just go straight for 1% and then add until it wont resolve.

Btw. do you have good source? Sadly, I cant find any even though it should be cheap dirt.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have seen cases with the right doctor it can thicken up existing hairs. I did it twice with a doctor who is one of the best with PRP and it helped the first time but the second time I did not notice much difference. However, alot of women swear by Dr Greco in Sarasota, FL. I was going to do it again with his new method and formula which has better growth factors but I am just waiting to get a transplant at this point. I realize nothing is going to give me what I want but that.
From what I read adenosine is a b**ch to resolve beyond 2%.

Just go straight for 1% and then add until it wont resolve.

Btw. do you have good source? Sadly, I cant find any even though it should be cheap dirt.
i don’t. It’s going on blind faith, unless I go to Kane who charges way too much. I could see if I can get some through Xian Lyphar which is the supplier I have for RU.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Adenosine has a half-life of less than 30sec.
Only a sustained release topical formulation(possibly liposomal?),would make point in my judgement.
You might be interested in this study,if you haven't read it already.The formulation used was 0.75% adenosine dissolved in ultrapure water.

Attachments

• Adenosine-Minoxidil.PDF
    118.7 KB · Views: 243

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Adenosine has a half-life of less than 30sec.
Only a sustained release topical formulation(possibly liposomal?),would make point in my judgement.
You might be interested in this study,if you haven't read it already.The formulation used was 0.75% adenosine dissolved in ultrapure water.
I was just about to post this data sheet which I found, describing the solubility of adenosine in DSMO or water.
I’m now thinking it’s not a good idea to mix with stemox/ru given that it needs to be stored above 4 degrees Celsius, and you need to keep RU in the fridge. Do you think I could make a 1% solution in distilled water of 267mg in 100ml according to the data sheet? (I’m really terrible at maths so excuse me if I’m way off)

Attachments

• D76F1508-6BE5-4825-92EB-A378059FDA21.png
    D76F1508-6BE5-4825-92EB-A378059FDA21.png
    158.2 KB · Views: 208

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think I could make a 1% solution in distilled water of 267mg in 100ml according to the data sheet?
You could, but it's poinless in my opinion.
I had experimented with adenosine many years ago(distilled in ultrapure water and DMSO),with negligible results, just like minoxidil.
A sustained release formulation could possibly yield better results.
Why did you change you avatar btw?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You could, but it's poinless in my opinion.
I had experimented with adenosine many years ago(distilled in ultrapure water and DMSO),with negligible results, just like minoxidil.
A sustained release formulation could possibly yield better results.
Why did you change you avatar btw?
I wonder why some people have great results with adenogen, and why the study showed that it was almost as effective as minoxidil then? So you noticed no regrowth at all? May I ask what your recipe was?

I changed it because people were using it to find me on Instagram and take photos to use against me on the forum. I also got sh*t for it because apparently it made me an attention wh***.

Last edited:

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you noticed no regrowth at all? May I ask what your recipe was?
58ml purified water,2ml DMSO,1%adenosine.
I saw slight regrowth after the 3 month mark,which was later lost although i continued using it.
I had the same results with minoxidil the two times i used it.
I changed it because people were using it to find me on Instagram and take photos to use against me on the forum. I also got sh*t for it because apparently it made me an attention wh***.
There's no secret...Everything is transparent.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
58ml purified water,2ml DMSO,1%adenosine.
I saw slight regrowth after the 3 month mark,which was later lost although i continued using it.
I had the same results with minoxidil the two times i used it.

There's no secret...Everything is transparent.
Is purified water the same as distilled water?

I get that same reaction with minoxidil. It’s weird. I’ll get regrowth for like 3 months and then my hair will just stop growing for the rest of the year, hairline recedes, the hair growth I had slowly miniturises and I’m left with less and less hair. It happens to my entire body hair too, given that I take oral minoxidil. I was hoping that by adding in adenosine and stemox, it might override some of the weird growth pattern that I get with minoxidil. I hope I’m not just permenantly screwed :(

What do you currently use re treatment? Is it working for you?

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score