How To Live A Happy Life As An Unattractive Man?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry i confused you for jeanlucBB who apparently is some prep school looking white boy slayer nevermind lolz.

still another guy who likes fatties, just lol at how good women have it in dating, just lol at their infinite romantic value
Jeanlucbb is maybe slightly above average, but by no way would he be called hot.

His pictures are all over this site - you can see his picture on the transplant page.

(i'd post his picture from that hair transplant threat but someone may get upset over it)

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jeanlucbb is maybe slightly above average, but by no way would he be called hot.

His pictures are all over this site - you can see his picture on the transplant page.

(i'd post his picture from that hair transplant threat but someone may get upset over it)

Any above average white guy who works out and makes an effort lives on God mode compared to the rest of us.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any above average white guy who works out and makes an effort lives on God mode compared to the rest of us.
Are you black?

I sometimes presume we're all white.

I come from a city that is 99% white so I often forget that we all come from different backgrounds.

(need to try and remember this more!)

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Where do you rank on your ethnicity?

JoPeter

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys

I'm from Brazil. My hair loss was accentuated during this stressful period. There were moments when I had to find strength where I didn't have it.
A book that helped me a lot was this one. And listening to it is much more impactful. I came here to find people who share cool things. I hope everyone has a lot of health and energy. Many blessings for all families.

Attachments

• 518TWTLsAyL._SL250_.jpg
    518TWTLsAyL._SL250_.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 88